Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

A Letter From An Aborted Child To The Mother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter From An Aborted Child To The Mother. (514 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability / Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From An Aborted Child To The Mother. by StevinMorgan(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dear MUM,

I have decided to talk to you, to let you know my feelings.
I want to know why you did it. My story is short. I have stayed inside you for only three months. I was very comfortable and warm. I felt really protected. I know you are a special person because I ate the food you ate. I longed for the day I would see your face. Nine months was a long time to wait, but I was determined to wait. I had to be patient.

One day I heard you converse with a man about me, and at some stage you quarreled.
The man then offered you some money to get rid of me. I was happy and prayed that this meant that I would at least see you, the only person that I knew in the world.

I was WRONG.I had almost forgotten the issues until I felt something sharp pierce my tiny ear.I jerked silently and in pain, and asked you to protect me. Seconds later the object came, fiercer than before. I was being cut up, starting from the ears, then arms and legs.

It was an agonizing experience, my head was then cut off and I died. It took me a whole hour to die, a whole hour for an innocent three months human being to be murdered. I remember the whole incidence vividly and I keep asking myself, what I did to deserve that cruel death? Why me?Why did you do it to me? And why was I not given a chance to live? I know you are having a lot of nightmares. You remain guilty for the beastly act. Please explain to your God why you committed the heinous act.

Personally I have forgiven you though I never lived to see your face. My journey to back to my creator was safe and I arrived safely. I was given a red carpet welcome by an angel. I am infact,without bitterness.

I STILL LOVE YOU MUM.

#omo creative.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Polls / Who Is A Better Parent In The Absence Of The Other,dad Or Mum? / An Exhausted Spouse Has Little To Give!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.