Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 (6228 Views)

Boko Haram Overtakes ISIS As World’s Deadliest Terror Organisation-IndependentUK / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Buhari Overtakes Jonathan In Benue, Gets 250,000 Votes - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by Orikinla(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Billionaire Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man and the world’s 23rd richest according to Forbes is currently making N 2 billion every 24 hours and has surpassed Bill Gates, the richest man in the world in daily earnings.
Bloomberg reported that Dangote has earned $791.7 million (N126.6 billion) in the first quarter of 2014, higher than Bill Gates who has only made $364 million (N58 billion) so far this year. - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2014/07/dangote-overtakes-bill-gates-in-daily.html#sthash.4Qsu5MIA.dpuf

Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by CaptainBomb(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
God bless nigeria
Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by slimthugchimee(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
How can someone make more than 6milion dolaz perday

1 Like

Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by kelvincoll(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Billionaire Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man and the world’s 23rd richest according to Forbes is currently making N 2 billion every 24 hours
shocked
Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by bokohalal(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
slimthugchimee: How can someone make more than 6milion dolaz perday
Simple. In your dreams.
Then, maybe.
Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by slimthugchimee(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
6 billion
Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by BlackPeni5: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dear Lord, please give me Dangote's earnings for just 30 minutes and I am a made man.

i.e. Hourly rate = N2,000,000,000/24 = N83,333,333.33

30 Mins = 83,333,333.33/2

= N41,666,666.67

OMG.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by KnowAll(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dangote is greasing some palms in forbes magazine one good story after d other for this man. Meanwhile people on d ground cannot feel d impact of his wealth. Haba all na wash!! At least when u open any computer one is likely going to see Bill Gates product, wetin Dangote dey sell wey he come dey make this kind money.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by PapaBrowne(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
KnowAll: Dangote is greasing some palms in forbes magazine one good story after d other for this man. Meanwhile people on d ground cannot feel d impact of his wealth. Haba all na wash!! At least when u open any computer one is likely going to see Bill Gates product, wetin Dangote dey sell wey he come dey make this kind money.

One out of every 2 houses built in Nigeria today blessed Dangote with millions of Naira.

One out of every two biscuits, bread, meat pie, and tea taken in Nigeria put money in Dangote's pocket.

And very soon one out of every two litres of fuel used in our 10 million cars would run on Dangote petrol.

You know, you can pirate copies of windows, but you can't pirate cement. Dangote is on his way to becoming the richest man in the world and that I must say is good for Nigeria as he has shown himself to be a reliable employer of Labour unlike all those oil block thieves parading themselves as billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
KnowAll: Dangote is greasing some palms in forbes magazine one good story after d other for this man. Meanwhile people on d ground cannot feel d impact of his wealth. Haba all na wash!! At least when u open any computer one is likely going to see Bill Gates product, wetin Dangote dey sell wey he come dey make this kind money.

bros, na naija you dey?
Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by iluvnaija: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
A country where only dangote sells products with no competitors what do you expect.

Have you guys forgotten the "killer indomie" saga? What happened when the popular indomie noodles we are used to was rumoured that it was killing people? Dangote's sales soar!

You think people like okpilla cement factory in Edo State to function?

Abeg forget wetin dem write for bus enter bus.
Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by Abagworo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nnaa cement alone could give him 70% of that. Remember cement costs 300% more in Nigeria than other parts of the world.
Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Monopoly and biased government regulations

Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by DebateNigeria: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmm.... Does this translate to wealth for an average Nigerian?
Re: Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 by vedd: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
The rich man's wealth is in his city; The destruction of the poor is his poverty...!

Don't tell me money cant make me happy. Give me all the money, and i'll get every other thing i need! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Maduake Pants. / How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory / Atiku Support Groups Beg Secondus For Saving Lagos PDP From Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.