Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out (830 Views)

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Have You Ever Seen A Vision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out by bblacky(f): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Last night in my dream, I was in ma room, then suddenly a sound was heard which sounded like a gun shot. On my rushing out to ascertain the cause of the sound I saw multitude of people running through the direction opposite me, I thought they too were going to see for themselves the reason for the sound, but when I looked harder I realized they were instead running away from God knows what. I came outside to understand exactly what's happening but no one was saying a word to me. Fortunately, I saw a face I knew, I asked the young man, what is it, instead he nodded his head for me to look @ my left, I did and I saw another multitude of people running away. They were stampeding like they were running for dear life. It dawned on me I was not safe, because the whole environment looks so deserted, cars abandoned, yes! I saw a tipper car and another car that collided, like an accident occurred. Both doors where flown open parked in the middle of the road.

I went in back to the house so I could run too instead I went to my bag to get some documents I supposed were necessary, I looked around and thought I should take the food in the pot too, my phones too and even some cloth. But, I was confused as to which to take because wherever am running to, I think I needed something to fall back to. Alas, by the time I was running out of the house to lock up the door...IT WAS A DESERTED PLACE. I was scared, so afraid, I saw only one lady who looks like she too has been abandoned, she was walking towards a door, guess it was hers...out of fear of the unknown, I concluded I should return to the house since I can't run away not knowing where to run to besides it was dark.....

This is the second similar dream have had in 3weeks but in the first dream, it was plane throwing bomb people were running, soldiers were shooting I was not spared in the running.............
Re: Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out by dopeJemi: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Where do you live?
Re: Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out by bblacky(f): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
dopeJemi: Where do you live?

Presently in school Anambra Nigeria
Re: Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out by dopeJemi: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
bblacky:

Presently in school Anambra Nigeria

is anambra Your hometown?
Re: Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out by bblacky(f): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
dopeJemi:

is anambra Your hometown?

Oji River Enugu State is my home town.........soo?
Re: Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out by dopeJemi: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
bblacky:

Oji River Enugu State is my home town.........soo?

Your dream can only mean two things, just be watchful and careful
Re: Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out by bblacky(f): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
dopeJemi:

Your dream can only mean two things, just be watchful and careful

Can you please tell me about it?

(1) (Reply)

Before You Ask. / Iraqi Christians Told To Convert Or Face Death / 2012: I Heard Sounds In The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.