Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? (13054 Views)

Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by Akolawole(m): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2006
Nigerian immigration had cancelled some passport starting with letter "A".

Please Check: http://odili.net/news/source/2006/jul/16/49.html

What do you think about this?

Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by Hotstepper(f): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2006
NO cuz I don't have one
Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by jacq(f): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2006
Why did they do that ?
Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by soulpatrol(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2006
so if my passport number falls into that category (which i got through the right source mind you), what do i do?
Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by iice(f): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2006
Renew the passport, dont knw if mine falls under it, but my passport's been expired for a long time, jst so not looking 2 goin 2 da embassy 2 renew it,
Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by Mariory(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2006
If you bothered to read the article it explains why those passports were cancelled and the people it affects. If you got your passport via non legal means then you need to worry.
Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by Akolawole(m): 12:52am On Jul 19, 2006
Mariory:

If you bothered to read the article it explains why those passports were cancelled and the people it affects. If you got your passport via non legal means then you need to worry.

That is via Oluwole et al
Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by almondjoy(f): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2008
Not expired.  Not till 2009! It sure begins with an "A" and I just used it this past Xmas.  Will be travelling soon again to Nigeria and I will find out then.
Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by eiete(f): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2008
Well my passport starts with A aswell and as of January 7th when

i was returning to the UK mine was perfectly ok.
Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by Vicjustice: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2008
Dear Akolawole,
Altough the guy in the attached passpart looks way too young for the age therein, but don't you think you should consider his image and data protection?
   At least, you can blind-fold the eyes and name side or just make it blank. My suggestion, though.
Re: Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled? by babycool(f): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2008
My passport number stated with A, have travelled with severally at international level, no one complained. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are They Any Nigerians In Republic Of Malta? / Traffic Advisory: APC Lagos Governorship Primary At Onikan Today / Nigeria Street Maps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.