Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 (1097 Views)

Create A Bulksms Portal Within 2 Minutes With WHSMS / WHSMS V2.2.0 || Start Your Bulksms Business With WHSMS. / Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Have you always wanted to go into the BulkSMS Business? You have the capital but you dont just know where to start from?

WHSMS is the right place to start from. With WHSMS, you can setup your own BulkSMS Business within 5 minutes. WHSMS Has all the tools needed for a Successful BulkSMS Business. Here are some of the features of WHSMS

- Flexible API Support:- You can use any Gateway API of any Kind and from Any Where

- Reseller System:- You can have BulkSMS Resellers Under you

- Client Management:- A powerful and easy Client area for your customers to do their purposes

- Payment Automation:- Your customers can pay you Online and dont need to contact you as the system handles it all.

- SMS Automation:- Your customers can Schedule SMS to send at a certain specific time and date

- Powerful Admin Area:- You have a fully loaded admin area where you can handle your clients and your business.

- Powerful Client API:- The system has an XML HTTP API your clients and resellers can use to use your Services on their websites remotely.
and so on

This is not some Joomla Component or whatever, this is a standalone Build, with its own Platform. Start using WHSMS today with only $0.00

Start your 3 days Free Trial with only $0.00. Dont want trial? want a full service, See the WHSMS Prices Below

Leased License: $5.99/month

Owned License: $99.99

Reseller5 License: $35.99/month

Open Sourced License: $399.99

Trial License: $0.00/3 days

Get started now, http://whsms.loadedgeek.com

Verify a domain is Licensed to be using WHSMS. Dont let others get away without paying http://licensing24.net/licenses/whsms
Re: WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by chanddys(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Are you a website designing or Web developer
EASYWEBHOSTING247.COM offers you a MASSIVELY DISCOUNTED webhosting

Free Domain Registration
Free Instant Setup
No Hidden Fees
Unlimited Email Accounts on LifeTime
Unlimited MySQL db, FTPs, etc
99.99% Uptime Guarantee & 24/7 Live Support
Apps Including WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
Easy to use Website Builder & one-click Install
+++ SO MUCH MORE...

This all goes for NGN1900.

Visit us for OTHER JUICY DISCOUNTED OFFERS from http:///www.easywebhosting247.com.
Re: WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
WHSMS is the best BulkSMS Management system.
Re: WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by yomalex(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2015
coolsix:
WHSMS is the best BulkSMS Management system.
Do they have API in the http GET format?
Re: WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
yomalex:
Do they have API in the http GET format?

WHSMS API is XML POST format..
Re: WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by yomalex(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
coolsix:

WHSMS API is XML POST format..
is there anyway of setting it to a url format
Re: WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
yomalex:
is there anyway of setting it to a url format

Do you want to use WHSMS?

cc: Strahovski
Re: WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by yomalex(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
coolsix:

Do you want to use WHSMS?

Nope I already use a platform, I'm interested in using their API but they don't have the regular URL format but XML. How do I integrate without stress.
Re: WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
yomalex:

Nope I already use a platform, I'm interested in using their API but they don't have the regular URL format but XML. How do I integrate without stress.

WHSMS itself is a software platform. They do not provide BulkSMS Services e.g API which you are looking for. If i am wrong, please expatiate.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial / Help, Which PTC Websites Pays / How Can Someone "Unsuspend" His Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.