Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS (3486 Views)

The Muslim And April Fool - A Scholarly Admonition By Sheikh Solih Fawzaan / Updates On ISIS And Their Shenanigans / Islam Scholarly Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS by abuhalima(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
abuhalima: I think you are been bias, do you expect the isreali leaders to come out and start confessing about their atrocities? The Palestinians are literally prisoners on their own land, living on an open-air prison.... If you wanna get real facts, ask the Palestinians or sincere people who have been there... You might wanna check out this link and see what goes down in Palestine. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4761896
For Heaven's Sake,I am being biased!? Why don't you say something about the Epithets the Arabs hurl at Israelis,They are Prisoners,and they still exercise their Freedom in lobbing thousands of Bombs at Israel,that is so rational. They kidnap 3 Boys,ignore every call to release them;mutilate and murder them,then when Israel strikes back,they say its unwarranted,that is so rational.

You want to be unbiased? yet you say I should ask Palestinians,no Mention of the Israeli Side of the Story,that is so Fair Bruv,really.
Re: Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS by abuhalima(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
koonbey:
For Heaven's Sake,I am being biased!? Why don't you say something about the Epithets the Arabs hurl at Israelis,They are Prisoners,and they still exercise their Freedom in lobbing thousands of Bombs at Israel,that is so rational. They kidnap 3 Boys,ignore every call to release them;mutilate and murder them,then when Israel strikes back,they say its unwarranted,that is so rational.

You want to be unbiased? yet you say I should ask Palestinians,no Mention of the Israeli Side of the Story,that is so Fair Bruv,really.

Oppression or the act of inflicting terror on innocents, irrespective of who does it, should be condemned in strong terms...going through your posts on this thread, you have been reiterating that the Palestinians are the ones who doesn't want a cease fire, but its a clear fact that this isn't true!...Israel has been the one boycotting all means to a cease fire.

You might say what country will tolerate rockets been fired at them without responding?
I ask you, what people on earth will tolerate a siege which stops their basic supplies, a occupation of over 60years, illegal settlements which is in total violation of international law, racism,and other crimes against humanity? What people on earth I ask?! I think you need to check out the link I posted earlier for more on what the Palestinians go through.

The Palestinians have suffered great oppression at the hands of the isrealis, yet isreal presents as the victim and unfortunately multitudes are buying it....

It is sad to see supposed humane folks rationalizing
the usage of disproportionate ammunition against
hapless and armless Palestinian citizens, on the
basis that "you got to fight with what you have".
Haba! Can't the precision-fortified armoury target
Hamas base exclusively? You know why they won't? They simply hate the palestianian Arab!

2 Likes

Re: Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS by abuhalima(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
"Before I go further, I must put to rest a misnomer.
Contrary to what's been reported in the news for
years, there is no Israeli-Palestinian conflict. None,
zero, zilch, diddly-squat. I can say with confidence
that Palestinians have no agency. The Israeli
government controls everything in the country. This
total control which is most magnified in the West
Bank, concerns everything from where Palestinians
are permitted to travel, to how much water they
consume per month. Currently, there is no 'conflict,'
only the omnipresent power of the Israeli
government and those who resist it. This is
important to understand" ~Ferrari Sheppard

2 Likes

Re: Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS by usermane(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
vedaxcool:
And no I have only read part of the book, and the path I have read didn't seem to call for extremism.
I had to go brush through the book again and i say, "yes, he did avocate for offensive wars against non muslim/muslim societies that failed to adopt sharia". According to him, devoted muslims must establish God 's Law(Sharia) all over the earth and if this mission 's success calls the for employing of 'force', then so be it. Qubt 's stand for offensive Jihad against 'jahilliyah societies' like the west was so strong that he allied with the Muslim Brotherhood, partaking in two bloody coups to violently oust his country 's pro-western regime for a Sharia state.
vedaxcool:
Osama clearly fight for political objectives, how? Osama claims were that western govt installed puppets to rule over muslim land, hence to get them to stop
Originally, that was Al-qaeda 's major aim. The same cannot be said of ISIS, Al Shabaab or Boko haram.
Re: Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS by vedaxcool(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
usermane:
I had to go brush through the book again and i say, "yes, he did avocate for offensive wars against non muslim/muslim societies that failed to adopt sharia". According to him, devoted muslims must establish God 's Law(Sharia) all over the earth and if this mission 's success calls the for employing of 'force', then so be it. Qubt 's stand for offensive Jihad against 'jahilliyah societies' like the west was so strong that he allied with the Muslim Brotherhood, partaking in two bloody coups to violently oust his country 's pro-western regime for a Sharia state.

Until I read his book, I will have to take everything u are saying with a pinch of salt, regardless, it does not change the point I was making, which terrorism or the rise of it in the muslim world esp. In the arab world has a lot to do with political circumstances surrounding them, war is a continuation of politics, nobody defines terrorism without putting the world politics, and that is what is it, Sayyid qubt book never created dictators, autocrates and oppression in the muslim world, the on going repression in egypt, america continued use of drones to murder innocent civilians in Yemen, Paskistan etc so blaming him for circumstances that feeds terrorism is very misplaced!

usermane:
Originally, that was Al-qaeda 's major aim. The same cannot be said of ISIS, Al Shabaab or Boko haram.

All this organisation u listed are acting independently of each other to the extent that al-qaeda operative have severed links from ISIS and in recent times criticise BH, the point remains, complicated issues must be analysed critically so as to provide an all encompassing solution to, unless u suggest we go a burning spree and set all copies of milestone on fire, ur claims continues to remain simplistic and at best pedestrian!
Re: Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
abuhalima: Oppression or the act of inflicting terror on innocents, irrespective of who does it, should be condemned in strong terms...going through your posts on this thread, you have been reiterating that the Palestinians are the ones who doesn't want a cease fire, but its a clear fact that this isn't true!...Israel has been the one boycotting all means to a cease fire.

You might say what country will tolerate rockets been fired at them without responding?
I ask you, what people on earth will tolerate a siege which stops their basic supplies, a occupation of over 60years, illegal settlements which is in total violation of international law, racism,and other crimes against humanity? What people on earth I ask?! I think you need to check out the link I posted earlier for more on what the Palestinians go through.

The Palestinians have suffered great oppression at the hands of the isrealis, yet isreal presents as the victim and unfortunately multitudes are buying it....

It is sad to see supposed humane folks rationalizing
the usage of disproportionate ammunition against
hapless and armless Palestinian citizens, on the
basis that "you got to fight with what you have".
Haba! Can't the precision-fortified armoury target
Hamas base exclusively? You know why they won't? They simply hate the palestianian Arab!
Even when HAMAS refuse to honor the cease fire broker by Egypt? U should be blaming HAMA and no body else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid / Why Make Dua When All Matters Are Decreed? / Thwarting Marriage By Evil Doers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.