Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen (42129 Views)

Blackberry 10.3.1 Vs Android 5.0 Vs Ios 8.1 Vs WP 8.1 / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? / Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Actually android have so many launcher that can beautify ur phone,but windows phone operating system will beat android any day any time,and windows doesn't lag(hang)like android
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by ewizard1: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
I didn't get much time to check every home screen. But I want to tell every NON ANDROID USER - No other OS can beat Android's Customizing. NEVER!!!

And to the Droid heads... grin

When it comes to Simplicity of Home screen. I'll pick THEMER. That app is cool. Very simple and beautiful home screen.

In that case...

1 Like

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mine

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by ewizard1: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
yemaldo: Actually android have so many launcher that can beautify ur phone,but windows phone operating system will beat android any day any time,and windows doesn't lag(hang)like android
Yes that's true... A Nokia 3310 should not lag at all. What task does it carry out? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
deejayharry1: mine.. htc one m8
pls, my HTC radar 4g doesn't accept files from other phones tru bluetooth. It will say phone not supported after using bluetooth to pair..
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
android...

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
yemaldo: Actually android have so many launcher that can beautify ur phone,but windows phone operating system will beat android any day any time,and windows doesn't lag(hang)like android
pls, my HTC radar 4g doesn't accept files from other phones tru bluetooth. It will say phone not supported after using bluetooth to pair..
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
GOT!

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by lanre316: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
I like it minimal

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Prowizy2(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Give it to annoymous . . That's the real sh1t cool
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by mashnino(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Xperia z1...... Simple...

1 Like

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Hangard: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
date1816: Islam is the fastest-growing religion globally and with with the United States of America being touted a “Great Melting Pot”, it is not surprising to see many celebrities adhering to many different faiths, Islam included. Some of them on our list may be popularly so, but a majority will no doubt leave readers scratching their heads, thinking: “I didn’t know!”
Janet Jackson:
The superstar converted to Islam this year after marrying her husband, billionaire Wissam al Mana. Brother Jermaine also converted to Islam years ago, and speculation was also rife about Michael Jackson being a Muslim prior to his death also.
Shaquille O’Neal:
He is a convert whose first and middle name, Shaquille Rashaun, have origins in Arabic. In 2010, he made his faith public when he announced that he was embarking on Muslim pilgrimage, Hajj.
Iman Abdulmajid:
Formerly a world-famous fashion icon, the svelte beauty was born in Somalia and speaks five languages. She has married non-Muslim men, even though she identifies as a Muslim woman.
T-Pain:
Born Faheem Rashad Najm, the singer who made Auto-Tune famous, was raised in a Muslim household prior to becoming an international star. Although his religious views have been criticized, he vehemently claims to be a Muslim.
Mike Tyson:
The heavyweight boxing champion changed his name to Malik Abdul Aziz and converted to Islam while in jail.
Akon:
The singer’s real name is Aliaune Damala Akon Thiam, and he is a self-proclaimed Muslim. The entertainer is from Senegal originally.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar:
Probably one of the best basketball centers in history, he is also a devout Muslim. He changed his name from Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor Jr. after converting to Islam.
Dave Chappelle:
In 1998, the famous comedian converted to Islam and his struggle to balance religion and his career in comedy led to his resting the mega-successful ‘Dave Chapelle Show’ on TV and stage.
Busta Rhymes:
The rapper is also a convert, but his song “Arab Money” got a lot of negative attention from Muslims around the world.
Dr. Oz:
Known in full as Mehmet Cengiz Oz, the TV star not only gives viewers practical medical advice to apply to daily lives, but is also a Turkish-American Muslim.
And your point is?

2 Likes

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by abatically(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2014

Lag or hang? U are probably stuck with tecno android phones. I own a lumia 920 and it is a beast of a phone, no lag whatsoever. I had it with Samsung Galaxy s3 which was ageing and lagging. Until I got my HTC one the I edperianced a true lag free phone .

Android is power hungry, so if u want to enjoy it don't get a tecno and expect no lag. Don't get a Samsung that is full of crapware that makes the OS lag. Get a nexus phone or HTC one, I can assure u there is zero lag. My lumia 920 was my work horse because of the fluidity. But since I got my HTC one, my lumia has always been in my pocket, I only use it to make phone calls. HTC one m8 comes with powerful snapdragon 801 with 2g of ramz 1080p display and sense 6 is smoother and lighter than Samsung touchwiz.
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Raypawer(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Android all d way z d best
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Evasmillingguy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Can some one help me with the name of this one?

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by nawtyme: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
S4

1 Like

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
I love it simple,minimal and appealing kiss kiss kiss
That's my home page

1 Like

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by alhajimikehell(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
guyz plz how do I tak screen shot on my tecno d5
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Mogenerous(f): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tecno phantom a+

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by tonididdy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
baromontesquie: feel am...
this 3d ani wallpaper doesn't drain your batt3 faster?
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by deloon(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kiggster:

One word; UGLY. No offense. what's with all the icons?
Could be ugly to you but it is efficient. Those icons ensures the efficiency. My phone is a tool box and not some kind of jewel.
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by ITbomb(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
psychologist: Guess
I know it must be android, bro abeg which theme be that, how can I get it
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Youpele52: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Simple is beautiful…that's what Steve Jobs thought us.
I love my iPhone.

4 Likes

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by crowntoro(f): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
flawless911: The funny thing is, on my Android, if i so please, I can make my homescreen look like a WP8, iOS and even a Windows 7 homescreen via what we call Launchers.. U can't beat an Android at customisations.. And btw, op ya homescreen is d fugliest and most disorganized homescreen my dear eyes have ever seen
wat is d model of ur android fone?
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Here is mine , don't mind windows jor ....

2 Likes

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by abatically(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Youpele52: Simple is beautiful…that's what Steve Jobs thought us.
I love my iPhone.

Rocking iPhone like a boss. No mind all these tecno guys, after they will complain of lag and hanging. I still prefer NY HTC one m8 though.

2 Likes

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
iOS 7
iPhone 5s

2 Likes

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by subnero(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ziggyzito: Isn't this beautiful? grin

iphone what
Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by abatically(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lumia 920. HTC ONE to follow

Re: Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen by Awwal1st(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Android rocks.. easy to customize. .. Note 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wondered Why '5' Is Always Dotted Or Marked On Your Phone Keypad? / How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones / Ntel Unveils Rollout Plan, Begins Commercial Sales Of 0804 Lines April 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.