Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC (8826 Views)

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / INEC Says Rauf Aregbesola's Highest Qualification Is SSCE / Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by ArinzeABC(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
INEC clears 20 candidates for Osun governorship polls

June 20, 2014 by Femi Makinde

The Independent National Electoral Commission has cleared names of 20 candidates as contestants for the August 9, 2014 governorship election holding in Osun State.

This was contained in a list signed by the Administrative Officer of INEC in Osun State, Mrs. Augusta Ogakwu, and made available to journalists on Wednesday.

According to the document, while the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Iyiola Omisore, presented a PhD as his qualification,‎​ Governor Rauf Aregbesola presented West Africa School Certificate.

The electoral body also cleared Alhaji Fatai Akinbade as the governorship candidate of the Labour Party while it listed Niyi Owolade as the Accord Party’s candidate and Mr. Segun Akinwusi as the flag bearer of the Social Democratic Party.

The INEC urged members of the public who had any question on the qualification of any if the candidate to do so.

The statement read in part, In compliance with section 31 sub sections 3, 4 and 5 of the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended), the Independent National Electoral Commission, Osun State, on Monday, 16th June, 2014, displayed personal particulars of all candidates contesting the August 9th 2014 governorship election in the state.

By this act, members of the public by law, have the opportunity to scrutinise the documents submitted by candidates as pasted by INEC.

Any person who has any claim to question information given by these candidates should approach the Court of law.â€

Meanwhile, the Body of Head of Service and Permanent Secretaries in Osun State has condemned the governorship candidate of the SDP, Akinwusi, for allegedly telling lies by claiming that the current administration was owing about N350bn debt.

The body in a statement signed by the Head of Service, Mr. Sunday Owoeye, described the activities of Akinwusi as perfidious.

Owoeye said that Akinwusi, was precluded from placing in the public domain classified official information until after 10 years of his retirement from service under the Official Secrets Act.

The statement read, “Contrary to the lies being peddled by the former Head of Service, Mr. Akinwusi, the State Government of Osun owes only N30bn as loans, and N11.4 billion as bonds from the Capital Market totalling N41.4 bn.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/inec-clears-20-candidates-for-osun-governorship-polls
Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by ArinzeABC(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
If indeed Aregbe has an HND,why did he present WAEC as his qualification to inec? Why didn't Omisore present his WAeC also? Or does Omisore not have school cert?

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by ArinzeABC(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Why do you say so? He is an engineer
I do not know, maybe he is an engineer with Vanguard. We have asked him to know his registration number. Every engineer in Nigeria has a number and that number goes with each person to the grave. We have challenged him a couple of times to show his certificate of COREN, his name is not there. I am a member, I am a fellow, I am a council member, his name does not show anywhere in our register. He is a technician. He is what we call Refrigeration Technician.
At that level of lack of education, he wants to play to the gallery, he wants to cover up his ills. There is nothing bad in State of Osun because every state is federated, but it doesn’t have to get to that semantic level, condemning letter headed papers, bringing out new logo instead of doing things that ought to be done. As it is today, there has not been addition of one pint of water in my state and the basis of life is water

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/aregbesola-noise-propaganda-billboards-omisore/

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by VAQAXY: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Busted!!

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by VAQAXY: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Front page please!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by mayorall(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bunch of paid PDgoats. Same person you called Agbero cos he was am.SUG during his school days. He had school cert and he is governing you, shame on you and your neat cert. Rauf till 2018

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by Hadone(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by lakpalakpa: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
He is a fellow of NSE

grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=directory&membername=rauf aregbesola&location=&category=

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by Zionope: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2014
ArinzeABC: If indeed Aregbe has an HND,why did he present WAEC as his qualification to inec? Why didn't Omisore present his WAeC also? Or does Omisore not have school cert?
That is because they are 2 different entity, and beside, d qualification requirement from inec is minimum of school cert, the rest nah wash. Simplicity can not be bought, even with PHD.
Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by numericalguy(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2014
hmm
Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by numericalguy(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2014
lakpalakpa: He is a fellow of NSE

grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=directory&membername=rauf aregbesola&location=&category=

I wonder how someone can become a fellow with HND
Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by Zionope: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2014
numericalguy:

This link should help:http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=news&view=newsdetail&id=67
Google is ur friend, and don't forget to read between d lines when u're using it.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by jdilight(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2014
ArinzeABC: Why do you say so? He is an engineer
I do not know, maybe he is an engineer with Vanguard. We have asked him to know his registration number. Every engineer in Nigeria has a number and that number goes with each person to the grave. We have challenged him a couple of times to show his certificate of COREN, his name is not there. I am a member, I am a fellow, I am a council member, his name does not show anywhere in our register. He is a technician. He is what we call Refrigeration Technician.
At that level of lack of education, he wants to play to the gallery, he wants to cover up his ills. There is nothing bad in State of Osun because every state is federated, but it doesn’t have to get to that semantic level, condemning letter headed papers, bringing out new logo instead of doing things that ought to be done. As it is today, there has not been addition of one pint of water in my state and the basis of life is water

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/aregbesola-noise-propaganda-billboards-omisore/

Do you mean the road side mechanic kind of Engineer or the bricklayer's kind.

That is Nigeria for you.
Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by dridowu: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2014
ArinzeABC: If indeed Aregbe has an HND,why did he present WAEC as his qualification to inec? Why didn't Omisore present his WAeC also? Or does Omisore not have school cert?
Until COREN, NSE or The Polytechnic Ibadan denied him, he still remain Engr if anyone is not satisfy then report to the apprioprate quarters. As far that INEC is not complaining about his WAEC then that 1 no dy 4 mata again.
August 9 2014 is D-Day. He who the cap fit let him wear.
God Bless State of Osun

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by dridowu: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2014
numericalguy:
My best advice for you is to direct your grievance to either COREN (COUNCIL FOR THE REGULATION OF ENGINEERING IN NIGERIA)
www.coren.gov.ng or
NSE (NIGERIA SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS)
www.nse.org.ng
they will enlighten you how it is done. Am 100% sure these two bodies will give you more than enough.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by JEITO: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2014
Atleast, he met the minimum educational requirement for contestants grin grin

My only worry, is how he made his money
Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2014
A whole govaaaanooooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2014
I just love this aregberascal character. He obviously did this just to keep fools busy. He knows they will talk, oya let the debate begin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Aregbe la di bo fun! tongue

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by 12Monkeys: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
ArinzeABC:
If indeed Aregbe has an HND,why did he present WAEC as his qualification to inec? Why didn't Omisore present his WAeC also? Or does Omisore not have school cert?

Same trick Tinubu is doing now but he doesn't know that his earlier perjuries claiming to have attended Govt college Ibadan can still be used against him in a court of law for committing perjury.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi / Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Jumps By 15.64% To ₦33.107 Trillion – DMO / PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.