Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? (806 Views)

Watch That Old Prophet! / Reconnect With Old Friends Via This Thread. / Beware Of Family Friends Or Old Friends They Can Bring You Woe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by CORTANA: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Once old pals cross the line of poverty, they hardly remember the days of little beggining and the people they hussled together with back then. Worst still, they tend to avoid old friends with less success like plague.
Nairalanders, this aint normal now. What do you think causes this
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by Blockus: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin

More money, more problems..
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by CORTANA: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Blockus: grin
Are you one of them? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
CORTANA: Once old pals cross the line of poverty, they hardly remember the days of little beggining and the people they hussled together with back then. Worst still, they tend to avoid old friends with less success like plague.
Nairalanders, this aint normal now. What do you think causes this

Genuine friends help each other.

Maybe they have realised the bad influenced of such old friends and would rather avoid them.

Looking back, some friends I have in the uni. I will always avoid them talkless of helping. Some I can't wait to help.

Old friends have helped me in life.

Some people do mixup friends and acquitances.
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by CORTANA: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
kingphemy:

Genuine friends help each other.

Maybe they have realised the bad influenced of such old friends and would rather avoid them.

Looking back, some friends I have in the uni. I will always avoid them talkless of helping. Some I can't wait to help.

Old friends have helped me in life.

Some people do mixup friends and acquitances.
Partially but not wholly true
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by Blockus: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
OP, what do you want these friends to do for you?

And why do you think they owe you any help?
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by Abbott(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Op,

As a digital assistant that you are, you are not meant to open thread or post comments except you are expressly asked.

Now, Cortana, delete this thread and deactivate your account.

Cortana, is there s Siri username on Nairaland?
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by CORTANA: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Blockus: OP, what do you want these friends to do for you?

Ask google tongue
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by CORTANA: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abbott: Op,

As a digital assistant that you are, you are not meant to open thread or post comments except you are expressly asked.

Now, Cortana, delete this thread and deactivate your account.

Cortana, is there s Siri username on Nairaland?
Wait make i ask IFA tongue
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by Abbott(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
CORTANA:
Wait make i ask IFA tongue

I don catch you!

Cortana! What are you?
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by CORTANA: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abbott:

I don catch you!

Cortana! What are you?
Humans are not supposed to know......so i'm not telling, naamean wink
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by Abbott(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
CORTANA:
Humans are not supposed to know......so i'm not telling, naamean wink

Enjoy!
Re: Why Is It That Old Friends In Better Position Dont Help? by tpia5: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Blockus: OP, what do you want these friends to do for you?

Op, try to answer these questions so people know what exactly you are looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Do Mothers Still Do This? / FUTA Predegree Student Burnt His Lodge / Very Soon Mtn Will Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.