Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now (2899 Views)

Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / Fayose Imposes Dusk To Dawn Curfew In Ekiti / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Youth has been arresting on the road in Ondo town,Ondo State both male and female without genuine reason.we are crying out loudly to leaders in Ondo State especially in Ondo to intervene in this matter, we've been derived and been tormented by our right as indigen of Ondo Town and Ondo state
please rescue our youth from the hand of the SARS .
Not all of the youth are into cultism and thuggery.
Mr seun please make put this in front page.
Unannounced curfew in Ondo Town,Ondo state now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by SOUNDKING: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
''youths are being arresting'' who?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by ggrin(f): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oga op,m currently @ yaba,nd evry whr dy burble,jus commot yaba nt quite longundecided fake news
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by CORTANA: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
I predict F9 in English for Op cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by REDshouse(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
A cultist seeking attention...they are being identified by their english ...pat gej your fellow widow cult

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by talk2tosep(m): 2:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Awon omo ilu oke english sha..
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by dsolo(m): 5:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Omo ilu isale how market?
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by tpia5: 5:10am On Jul 11, 2014
talk2tosep: Awon omo ilu oke english sha..

you mean compared to what usually obtains on nl?

actually, apart from the first sentence which was a typo, the rest of the post cant be faulted.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Omexonomy: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Thugrey, cultism and prostitution are synonymous to people in south west and the police are trying to nip it in the bud.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2014
tpia5:

you mean compared to what usually obtains on nl?

actually, apart from the first sentence which was a typo, the rest of the post cant be faulted.
hunhun! Please, check next to the last line grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Mind you @ you and you , am not a cultist , just trying to calm things down, SARS have being arresting people illegally since monday without any tangible reason , well my English might not be good enough for you but you can read and understand what am trying to comprehend .
If you think am lying to go ife pack or Lagos pack at oka tonight then you will understand me better.
Bars are close by 8pm including all local joint too
God is my witness
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2014
jopex: Mind you @ you and you , am not a cultist , just trying to calm things down, SARS have being arresting people illegally since monday without any tangible reason , well my English might not be good enough for you but you can read and understand what am trying to comprehend .
If you think am lying to go ife pack or Lagos pack at oka tonight then you will understand me better.
Bars are close by 8pm including all local joint too
God is my witness

Yeah! Understanding also called intellection but you have a lot of explanation to give on your signature.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

Yeah! Understanding also called intellection but you have a lot of explanation to give on your signature.
LOL Implication,you're very funny that I use scorpion as my signation does not make me cultist if you're not happy about my post.stay away from here
Learn to respect elders
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
jopex:
LOL Implication,you're very funny that I use scorpion as my signation does not make me cultist if you're not happy about my post.stay away from here
Learn to respect elders

Mr elder, did i in anyway rude to you? You claimed not to be a cultist but choosed scorpion as signature. I hear you oh, just thread softly so as not to be arrested or get killed.

Sorry, i had to remove my like. Lol
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

Mr elder, did i in anyway rude to you? You claimed not to be a cultist but choosed scorpion as signature. I hear you oh, just thread softly so as not to be arrested or get killed.

Sorry, i had to remove my like. Lol
You resemble cultist with the picture on your profile prove me wrong about that picture
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
jopex:
You resemble cultist with the picture on your profile prove me wrong about that picture

It is only a cultist can recognize his fellow cultist.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Ohjerry: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Whatsgwan?

Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

It is only a cultist can recognize his fellow cultist.
Dancing azonto now
Na who born monkey
Na monkey
Na monkey
See yeye
I get work to do
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Adelaide2: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
jopex: Youth has been arresting on the road in Ondo town,Ondo State both male and female without genuine reason.we are crying out loudly to leaders in Ondo State especially in Ondo to intervene in this matter, we've been derived and been tormented by our right as indigen of Ondo Town and Ondo state
please rescue our youth from the hand of the SARS .
Not all of the youth are into cultism and thuggery.
Mr seun please make put this in front page.
Unannounced curfew in Ondo Town,Ondo state now.

Written like a TRUE graduate of a SW university

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adelaide2:

Written like a TRUE graduate of a SW university

The best university in Nigeria can be traced to the south west.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Adelaide2: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

The best university in Nigeria can be traced to the south west.

A one-eyed man in the land of the blind is king. Useless universities you have in Nigeria

By the way who does the rating of Nigerian universities and what are the rating criteria?
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op, what kinda English is this biko??
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adelaide2:

A one-eyed man in the land of the blind is king. Useless universities you have in Nigeria

By the way who does the rating of Nigerian universities and what are the rating criteria?

The same useless university in Nigeria is still the number 12 in Africa.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by tpia5: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
wazoboy: hunhun! Please, check next to the last line grin

Typo nah.

He was going to type something else, edited the sentence then posted in a hurry.

Happens quite often.

In any case, nl is the last place to complain about someone's english.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
banega: Op, what kinda English is this biko??

Instead of whinning and complaining, you can as well put up the correction here for us to see.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
tpia5:

Typo nah.

He was going to type something else, edited the sentence then posted in a hurry.

Happens quite often.

In any case, nl is the last place to complain about someone's english.

Pls tell them.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Adelaide2: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

The same useless university in Nigeria is still the number 12 in Africa.

Number 12 in Africa while Africa is number last in the world. You should be ashamed of yourself. Yours is a case of ''my second hand car is better than your own second hand car''.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adelaide2:

Number 12 in Africa while Africa is number last in the world. You should be ashamed of yourself. Yours is a case of ''my second hand car is better than your own second hand car''.

Says who Africa is irrelevant when it comes to Educaton? Bro you need to broaden your research so as to wake from gullibility dream.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

Instead of whinning and complaining, you can as well put up the correction here for us to see.
You act and sound as though your stupidity is a virtue.. Anyways m nor surprised though.. After all your reply shows you have nothing upstairs low IQ kid
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by Adelaide2: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

Says who Africa is irrelevant when it comes to Educaton? Bro you need to broaden your research so as to wake from gullibility dream.

You are too dumb and local to understand. Bye
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adelaide2:

You are too dumb and local to understand. Bye

Lol @ Local !

For the fact that you based or studied/studying in Australia do not give you an effontery to denigrate Nigerian/African Education. We still have students from abroad in African universities. Get your fact right and stop being a dumb.
Re: Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now by cyril83(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
banega: You act and sound as though your stupidity is a virtue.. Anyways m nor surprised though.. After all your reply shows you have nothing upstairs low IQ kid

It is only an illiterate or semi illiterate who does not know that understanding is also called intelligence.

Instead of you to correct him, you were busy forming grammarian. Put up the correction here and let other person correct you. Dumbazz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CERN: Gateway To Hell / Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! / BREAKING News: See Law Makers In Edo State Fighting For Position (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.