Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System (12421 Views)

40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by ninocia18(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2014
I just realize a truth today, Doctors are one of the proudest people on earth. A young man honestly gives an info to the public and it has turn to a competitive arena. I am a law student but i know everything my brother just a very long time ago. Jst for seeking knowledge sake. Whats with all the competition? Non-medical personnels apprecitate the right up, you guys are play,"who knows best". I tire for una.
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by ninocia18(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2014
I just realize a truth today, Doctors are one of the proudest people on earth. A young man honestly gives an info to the public and it has turn to a competitive arena. I am a law student but i know everything my brother just a very long time ago. Jst for seeking knowledge sake. Whats with all the competition? All you have succeeded in doin so far is to repeat the same tn he said. Non-medical personnels apprecitate the write up, you guys are play,"who knows best". I tire for una.
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by ninocia18(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2014
I just realize a truth today, Doctors are one of the proudest people on earth. A young man honestly gives an info to the public and it has turn to a competitive arena. I am a law student but i know everything my brother just said a very long time ago. Jst for seeking knowledge sake. Whats with all the competition? All you have succeeded in doin so far is to repeat the same tn he said. Non-medical personnels apprecitate the write up, you guys are play,"who knows best". I tire for una.
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by unapologetic: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2014
TONYE001:

...but the OP's topic isn't hypoxia..

Talking about hypoxia to the extent you wished is deviating from the topic. This is why some students get it wrong when answering exam questions.

My observation is that the OP's manner of presentation is poor but I'm sure he/she can do (and would do) better, next time... smiley

Lol, I thought since the post is about a reduction in oxygen then the first thing to put into consideration is the set in of Hypoxia and also a detailed explanation on how it affect us and how to threat a patient that shows the symptoms of hypoxia... l wasn't trying to criticise this post but to make a contribution, most especially what I would av love to read.
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by babseg(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2014
High altitude makes you diuretic grin
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by TONYE001(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2014
unapologetic:

Lol, I thought since the post is about a reduction in oxygen then the first thing to put into consideration is the set in of Hypoxia and also a detailed explanation on how it affect us and how to threat a patient that shows the symptoms of hypoxia... l wasn't trying to criticise this post but to make a contribution, most especially what I would av love to read.

Ok.. smiley
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by onegig(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2014
moderatorr: A medical practitioner can speak or write for hours without saying anything.
What is the meaning of this

Another one
Especially Nigerians.

They believe speaking all those gibberish terms shows them as better off and shows their wealth and clout of knowledge in that specific topic and shows their high command of English when in actual terms such acts shows their poor knowledge of what communication is all about.

It is simple If you can't use relative words to explain to your intended audience a phenomena it is either two things. You cramed it and don't understand what you are truly saying or you just have very poor English language skills. Their show off can only daze the average wannabe on the street. Once you start talking that rubbish. I calmly ask you to please keep your peace if you can't explain things in basic english. After all , all profession have their own glossary of big words relating to their fields and i don't see many a surveyor or engineer boring us with such words.
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by unapologetic: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2014
TONYE001:

Ok.. smiley

cheesy
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by jericco1(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2014
most of the jargons are literally indecipherable, why not make it a little bit artistic, you know to help our lifestyle.. -thanks.
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Smartsyn: if you call me a novice here, you are damn right

Not bad bro u go learn am soon
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by Joshuadon: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Jayclinics:

polycythemia is the condition or let me use the word A rare disorder in which the bone marrow produces an abnormally large amount of red blood cells. The direct opposite of it which is anaemia.

can u explain how low oxygen can bring about polycythemia?

Inbetween, have u graduated from medical sch? Just asking though no strings attached

i was also tinking same
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by jericco1(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2014
The scientific Jargons are literally indecipherable, why not make it a little bit artistic, you know, to help our lifestyle....
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by pyroskii(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2014
The summary of this is reduction n oxydation process nd that they all exist in d nucleus of an atom in which electrolysis takes place.....nd d@ a complete oxidation increases emf nd reduction reduces emf nd increases potetial difference as in d case of electrochemical system.....in any body(human or battery cells)......grin grin grin ;Dshekena grin grin grin grin
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by MrHighSea: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2014
Engrs aint tinking dt way, imagin SKYSCRAPERS. Thread for med/surgs.
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by chemmerfrank(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2014
what abt sky scrappers? its at times 100 of storeys..ur thread is right..but wats the trick with sky scrappers??
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by anitank(f): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2014
englishmart: Omg. But I have friends that fly very high at nights for meetings in India and so many other places. How come non of them suffocated?
because cabin altitudes inside an aircraft is pressurised so that people can breath "normal air" till they get to their destinations. And you should advice ur friends to always grab the nearest oxygen mask that drops down anytime they experience decompression in a plane because he might have less a minute before he experiences Hypoxia which could lead to permanent brain damage
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by englishmart(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
anitank:
because cabin altitudes inside an aircraft is pressurised so that people can breath "normal air" till they get to their destinations. And you should advice ur friends to always grab the nearest oxygen mask that drops down anytime they experience decompression in a plane because he might have less a minute before he experiences Hypoxia which could lead to permanent brain damage
young man sir, I didn't call aircraft o. Na witchcraft I mean o

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by anitank(f): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
englishmart: young man sir, I didn't call aircraft o. Na witchcraft I mean o
Lol no vex
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by EnterPRO: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jayclinics:

hahahahaha......comfirm!!!!!!
sharp sharp sharp. u dy game.

kindly shed light on how it causes/affects embolism or other complications as experienced by Goldie and/or Keffee.

thanks
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by clemz85(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
EnterPRO:

kindly shed light on how it causes/affects embolism or other complications as experienced by Goldie and/or Keffee.

thanks

op you don enter, only you waka com
Re: The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System by okwabayi(m): 4:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Honestly, the write up was something I read but can't replicate even on my best day. I had an idea because I read a little on such subject matter online but I swear the article is jargon-loaded and indecipherable to the common man. If not for the second comment I would have left the thread worse off than I entered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos / See The Woman With The World's Tightest Vagina (PHOTOS) / COVID-19 Update For February 1 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.