Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! (60715 Views)

Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by laluski(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2015
I want to alert everyone on this section to be very very wary of fraudsters.someone sent me a Bbm invite and when I accepted introduced "herself " as Dapa", sent 2 pics gave me a brief history of herself. Then she started asking me my full name and surname,i gave her a fake surname, my phone number or numbers,i avoided the question, she asked me what I did I told her then I started suspecting something was very wrong when she asked for my company name and full office address. That's when I paused and I asked her how she got my pin and she said from this section of course. She said she was coming to Lagos and wanted to come and see the kind of business we could do together and I knew that ain't possible cos of the nature of what I do.i played along and gave her a fake company name and address that I was based in cotonou.she still insisted on the Cotonou add and when I asked why what she really wanted .she Now wanted my company website. That's when I wanted to ask her a personal question, she just stopped responding and deleted me sharply.
I know she or he is gonna read this eventually and all I can say to you is May you end up in Jail in Jesus name. I gave u a fake surname cos I knew u wanted to hack my facebook account.
You jus Dey start yahoo and want to scam hard money earning parents like us here. Fool angry
Please be very very careful on this site since it's a public forum
Tnx

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Sunnypar(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2015
maryhaam:
Just stumbled on this ,its actually interesting,even thou am not a single parent,u guys deserve happiness too....all the best in ur endeavour please truth is the key here.
we could mingle.
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by maryhaam(f): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Sunnypar post=35961552]we could mingle.[/quote) is good to mingle
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Sunnypar(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=maryhaam post=35962011][/quote]Are you in Lagos! drop your contacts
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by maryhaam(f): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Sunnypar:
Are you in Lagos! drop your contacts
my contacts..........osenimariam.b@gmail.com
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by austine4real(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
noorlinaa:
33 divorced .i am Malaysian . Lives in abuja 532BD10D
that is very far.
U'l surely find a guy here
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Laredojohn(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Am not a single dad, but a single guy do not mind having good friends are , appreciate single mum and also honor them because they chose to keep the baby and have him or her, rather than aborting, it's not a easy task though.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by melodies: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wonders,as the cliche goes, shall never end! Fraudster and scammer alerting people about fraud and scam??!! Everything about you is fake;fake name, fake office address, fake number, fake face, fake child, fake single parent,even your post is so fake! One wonders what your main aim and objective of putting your bbpin on this thread is if you had already made up your mind to lie about everything about you. If truly you are so scared of scammers as you claim, how then are you able to display your bbpin so boldly??!! Everything I told you about myself are true and if you hadn't started your lies you would have had the opportunity of verifying for yourself. For your info I'm a hardworking single parent and have never earned a dishonest cent. One of these days the jail term you have been working hard for will catch up with you. Since this thread was put up, useful people have been placing their numbers and bb pin and nobody till date has complained of scammers. I'm not surprised, you think everyone is like you. The whole essence of dating is to get to know each other. How do I get to know you if everything you tell me about yourself are lies? You claim that your company is based in America and you are in Cotonou but your company in America did not list your Cotonou address!!! How possible is that or you think you have the sole,patented right to be scared of scammers!!! I told you where I work even to the minutest detail as my level in my office. Next time when you are on a DATE site remember to be truthful because most of us can smell a lie from one kilometer away and will not hesitate to delete a pathological fake liar. If at this point in my life, I haven't learnt to detect liars and their lies then "sorry" ought to be my middle name. You cannot even wait to be scammed before you start shouting scam because you are trying so hard to be relevant and look important! If you are half of what you claim you wont even have time to indulge a so called "scammer" that's the major reason I don't hesitate to delete them! I wouldn't even have bothered replying this thread, but on second thoughts i needed to set the records straight. Stop claiming to be what you are not, get needed education

laluski:
I want to alert everyone on this section to be very very wary of fraudsters.someone sent me a Bbm invite and when I accepted introduced "herself " as Dapa", sent 2 pics gave me a brief history of herself. Then she started asking me my full name and surname,i gave her a fake surname, my phone number or numbers,i avoided the question, she asked me what I did I told her then I started suspecting something was very wrong when she asked for my company name and full office address. That's when I paused and I asked her how she got my pin and she said from this section of course. She said she was coming to Lagos and wanted to come and see the kind of business we could do together and I knew that ain't possible cos of the nature of what I do.i played along and gave her a fake company name and address that I was based in cotonou.she still insisted on the Cotonou add and when I asked why what she really wanted .she Now wanted my company website. That's when I wanted to ask her a personal question, she just stopped responding and deleted me sharply.
I know she or he is gonna read this eventually and all I can say to you is May you end up in Jail in Jesus name. I gave u a fake surname cos I knew u wanted to hack my facebook account.
You jus Dey start yahoo and want to scam hard money earning parents like us here. Fool angry
Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by masaratiti(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ibadan.......any lady?
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by cvtg(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
this place is meant for mature and seriouse pple,pls conect me on whatsapp 08156964608 or bb pin 33525068
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by amikedo1234567(f): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by masaratiti(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
single parenthood is some hard work. Kudos! I tend to see young at heart single mothers as "super women" because only imaginations can fulfil the thoughts. Anyway; I am not a single father; but I admire and salutes single parents whenever I come across one. I would actually love to have a single mother as a friend, we can hangout sometimes, share thoughts, smiles, & happy moments too. However; I am married, 37,& a business owner, lives in Ibadan. If there's ant single mother around Ibadan, between 25&40, please get in touch, let's get talking. bbm 74DB2BD2. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by soladnet14: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
5613017D, Male, 41yrs, employed. Interested single mum can add me.
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Whobedatte(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
laluski:
Tnx
cheesy
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Whobedatte(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prettylovely:
I would like to meet a single father of a young daughter. I have a little girl....
add me through my signature
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by laluski(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
melodies:
Wonders,as the cliche goes, shall never end! Fraudster and scammer alerting people about fraud and scam??!! Everything about you is fake;fake name, fake office address, fake number, fake face, fake child, fake single parent,even your post is so fake! One wonders what your main aim and objective of putting your bbpin on this thread is if you had already made up your mind to lie about everything about you. If truly you are so scared of scammers as you claim, how then are you able to display your bbpin so boldly??!! Everything I told you about myself are true and if you hadn't started your lies you would have had the opportunity of verifying for yourself. For your info I'm a hardworking single parent and have never earned a dishonest cent. One of these days the jail term you have been working hard for will catch up with you. Since this thread was put up, useful people have been placing their numbers and bb pin and nobody till date has complained of scammers. I'm not surprised, you think everyone is like you. The whole essence of dating is to get to know each other. How do I get to know you if everything you tell me about yourself are lies? You claim that your company is based in America and you are in Cotonou but your company in America did not list your Cotonou address!!! How possible is that or you think you have the sole,patented right to be scared of scammers!!! I told you where I work even to the minutest detail as my level in my office. Next time when you are on a DATE site remember to be truthful because most of us can smell a lie from one kilometer away and will not hesitate to delete a pathological fake liar. If at this point in my life, I haven't learnt to detect liars and their lies then "sorry" ought to be my middle name. You cannot even wait to be scammed before you start shouting scam because you are trying so hard to be relevant and look important! If you are half of what you claim you wont even have time to indulge a so called "scammer" that's the major reason I don't hesitate to delete them! I wouldn't even have bothered replying this thread, but on second thoughts i needed to set the records straight. Stop claiming to be what you are not, get needed education

Your a big big fool for saying this and I won't indulge in stupid banters with you ever again no matter what you say or do. At least am proud I showed "whoever yahoo person " that I was chatting with my daughter.
Your a scammer that's all I know cos as I think of it Now, no female on and off nairaland has ever asked me HALF and DIRECT PROBING QUESTIONS as you. Don't come here and defend yourself nobody will believe you. You approached me, I didn't approach you.
Scammer you are scammer you'll always be.get a life my brother.check my pic I no hide my face unlike you .
I was waiting for u to reply that's why I was checking this section and since you have opened your ass, am outta this section Abeg.
Check other sections, I ask and contribute the little I know.
My brothers no allow DAPA or whatever his name or her name is to scam you o. Me I don talk my own
Tnx
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by melodies: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
When you finish scamming let us know, you know when it comes to scamming, I've got no skills compared to you. Fake office address, fake everything! You can't even post a credible comment without insult. Shows your level of reasoning. That picture is fake and anybody taking you serious does so at their own risk. I'm not a gigolo like somebody so I don't need to advertise my face for anyone, if there's a need I'll gladly direct useful people to my facebook page. Not everyone is a scammer like you

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by scarwiz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
My numbre is 08103923244 i live in abuja pls call me
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Whobedatte(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
laluski:

Your a big big fool for saying this and I won't indulge in stupid banters with you ever again no matter what you say or do. At least am proud I showed "whoever yahoo person " that I was chatting with my daughter.
Your a scammer that's all I know cos as I think of it Now, no female on and off nairaland has ever asked me HALF and DIRECT PROBING QUESTIONS as you. Don't come here and defend yourself nobody will believe you. You approached me, I didn't approach you.
Scammer you are scammer you'll always be.get a life my brother.check my pic I no hide my face unlike you .
I was waiting for u to reply that's why I was checking this section and since you have opened your ass, am outta this section Abeg.
Check other sections, I ask and contribute the little I know.
My brothers no allow DAPA or whatever his name or her name is to scam you o. Me I don talk my own. Thread carefully bro. You know this is a faceless forum where anyone can claim to be anything.
Tnx
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by frakdon(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
missbronze:
Ok.

I am not a single mother. but, hope i am allowed to join this group.?

Reason....,i admire single dads/mums. I love their courage and bravery of raising their child/children all alone. And, also have a friend that fell out with her husband, she is raising her kid all alone.

Well, you guys deserves second chance and also have every right to be happy again.

And, finally, i hope i am allowed to call or wasapp any single parent here?

who knows, i may eventually end up being a stepmom to someone's child.
yu r willing to be? A step-mom?
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by iamxxxlegend(m): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2015
noorlinaa:
33 divorced .i am Malaysian . Lives in abuja 532BD10D

@ noori, its wale...... Add me on 5318968D
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2015
frakdon:
yu r willing to be? A step-mom?
Of course. Is not an issue to me.

My heart is big enough to accept both step kids and my own children.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by olamidefatoye(f): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=Whobedatte post=35980404] cheesy[/quote. Thanks for the info!
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Whobedatte(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2015
missbronze:

Large heart indeed.
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
which dog cage did this hypocrital fuckwit creep from?angry
An imbecillic idiiot,who is trying to teach a lady morals,while himself lacks morals.

>>>www.nairaland.com/1570849/yu-pay-dough-she-give

Or you think I wouldn't know the douche-fagg you are?..halfwit

You are the only reason I recommend abortion,cos with it.
The world would be free of nuisance and a safe place for sapiens.
I don't blame you tho,one blowjobb would have averted abomination lyk you.
You are greatest mistake of mankind.

Dotted fucktar.dangry

[/size]

Lol... yo "fuckt.ard" is overused. You learnt it from nairaland. You r a good student. I see juvenile exuberance as yo problem. You are a little kid trying to find attention. This is my last response for you, grow up!
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by cyprus000: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tpappie:

Lol... yo "fuckt.ard" is overused. You learnt it from nairaland. You r a good student. I see juvenile exuberance as yo problem. You are a little kid trying to find attention. This is my last response for you, grow up!
[size=13pt]
When humans are talking, a cumtart will open the cum guzzler you call mouth to spew hugwash.

The ironic sickening fact, is that.a cocknugget like you, don't even fit into any class has sapien.

With what I can deduce from your persona.
It is save to call you an "Australopithecus africanus".to be sincere with you,I consider you to be mentally piggy.

I havn't seeked attention of humans,it's a dickweasel lyk you, I will stoop low to seek your attention..fucking nitwit lyk you??.
Are you for for real??..a broke ass douch-fagg at that>>www.nairaland.com/1851141/token-teach-mathematics-yu-r

That means my assertion about you being mentally deranged, is rightangry.

For the fact that a fuckwit scummy dunce lyk you is allowed to wonder about and even have access to cyber space.
Means that we don't have "animal control" system in this country or they don't know their job.
for allowing a scum lyk you wonder about.

Dumshitangry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by masaratiti(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
@ missbronze.......I so wish u r near. I love ur spirit!!!!
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
masaratiti:
@ missbronze.......I so wish u r near. I love ur spirit!!!!
Thanks bro.
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by frakdon(m): 1:15am On Jul 19, 2015
missbronze:

nodded! I hv no kid but can I hv yur number ? If yu don't mind of course. Or if yu don't feel comfortably it been on display here yu can send it to me through mail?
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Inception(m): 1:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by JefLonDon(m): 2:17am On Jul 19, 2015
onyaigo:
need a guy who we can be friends first,then maybe other things can follow but no sex pls

add me on my fone number in my profile let's talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.