Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (1189 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by webaplanet(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2014
I mistakenly impregnated my elder sister—Man, 25, tells court

KANO—A 25 year old man, Shamsu Isa, yesterday told a magistrate court in Kano State that he impregnanted his elder sister in error.

Isa spoke shortly after appearing before the court, following a report made by the Ward Head of the Takalmawa Quarters, to the police that the accused person was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister, contrary to the law.

The First Information Report by the police stated that a case of incest was reported to the police following the discovery that Isa’s elder sister, identified as Na’ima was carrying her younger brother’s baby.

“On July 4, 2014, the Ward Head of Takalmawa Quarters reported to the police that, Shamsu Isa was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister.

However, when the charge was read to Isa, he said: ‘’The allegation levelled against me is true. All that had been read against me, is true, it was a mistake, I mistakenly inpregnated her, my elder sister.”

According to the charge, the accused person committed “incest contrary to section 390 of the Penal Code Law. Naima Isa, 27, is believed to have a weak mind is heavy.’’

The prosecutor, Corporal Ibrahim Abdulrazak applied for the matter to be adjourned to another date, to enable the police conclude investigations into the case.

The Senior Magistrate, Ummi Sani Kurawa, while delivering her ruling, ordered that, Isa be remanded in prison custody, and adjourned the matter to August 4, for mention.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/mistakenly-impregnated-elder-sister-man-25-tells-court/#sthash.8iILodCC.dpuf
more odd http://tony kempis.com/?p=2455

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by hydeka: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm..
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by jeffizy(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2014
And your sister MISTAKENLY opened her foul smelling snail lips too.
Dirty peeps, dirty minds, dirty boi and dirty geh.

grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Tallesty1(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2014
Aru!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by echobee(f): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2014
He mistakely put his sister in d family way. No wahala. He should be mistakely jailed. Stewpid boy and stewpid girl.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by NobleAky(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2014
jeffizy: And your sister MISTAKENLY opened her foul snail lips too.
Dirty peeps, dirty minds, dirty boi and dirty geh.

grin grin grin
....snail lips For that inbetween the leg of a lady? I have learnt a new thing today! But Who conviced the other; the 25 yr old guy or the 28 yr old lady?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by cococandy(f): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Funny
Was she veiled when he was doing the do?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2014
The wierd moment where you have nothing tangible to say in defence of your action then you begin to blab rubbish. What a Joke!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Godmystrength: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Did he rape her? or he mistook her for his girlfriend? but how come he is the only one facing charges? what about his sister, they are in this together o.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by edwife(f): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
What a sick story!

#sickchildren#evillust# undecided
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by baby124: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
I also mistakenly signed on and commented on this thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barren Woman Of 27 Years Delivers Baby Boy After 5-years Of Pregnancy / Lady Caught Sleeping In Church And Disgraced / Guys, is this possible? Can you do this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.