Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Have A Prophetic Message For You Concerning Your Enemies (paula White) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Prophetic Message For You Concerning Your Enemies (paula White) (615 Views)

Paula White Sues Pastor For Stealing Her Church Members / Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? / Paula White: Without Walls Or Without God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Prophetic Message For You Concerning Your Enemies (paula White) by Elijah78: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2014
The chronicle offerings I hope no one in this generation is falling in for this ""Cheap Thieving""

Part of the legal engagement is in your following prophetic instruction. July is YOUR month of deliverance from your enemy. After July, you will enter your season of rest that you may accomplish your dreams.

But first you must get what I have to teach you. I feel strongly that a seed of $229 in accordance with 1 Chronicles 22:9 is a breakthrough seed for the month of July. It is a turnaround, God ordained, demon slaying, abundance bringing seed. Not only will this seed defeat your enemies, but I believe it will bring about an unexpected abundance of miracles. Do not hesitate to follow a prophetic instruction!

Click here to give a 1Chronicles 22:9 offering of $229

If you do not have the means to produce $229, then get a seed of $31 or more for the 31 days in July and 1 Chronicles 22:9 (22+9=31).

Click here to give a 1Chronicles 22:9 offering of $31

(1) (Reply)

Before You Retaliate, Calculate The Cost!!! / Are The"holier Than Pope" In Your Office Or Street Living Up To Expectations? / God Is An American.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.