Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

From Social Feeds - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From Social Feeds (1098 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Social Feeds by vedaxcool(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Time to time I receive very good articles or write up on prayer, wisdom, Islamic ethics, etc on mostly my watsapp. And most of the time the write up are short and simple. I will be using this thread to share mine pls share yours.

1 Like

Re: From Social Feeds by vedaxcool(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2014
The man who built the Titanic was asked, How safe would the Titanic be? With an Ironic Tone he said: "NOT EVEN GOD CAN SINK IT" & we all know what happened to the Titanic..Tancredo Neves President of Brazil. During a campaign, he said he got 500,000 votes for his party, Not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick & died a day before being made President..Cazuza Brazilian singer & poet. During a show, while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air & said: "God that's for u". He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner..Allah SWT say in the holy Qur'an "Do not walk proudly on the earth: your feet cannot cleave the earth nor are you as tall as the mountains". Surah Isra (17:37)Put aside your pride, Set down your arrogance, And remember your grave. - Saying of Ali ibn Abu Talib (radi Allahu anhu)Please take part in this & forward it to all Muslims and let everyone take part in the Dua.Ya Allah don't take my soul away until you are happy with me:Ya Allah give me a death of a shaheed. Ya Allah grant me death while I'm in sujuud. Ya Allah let the last words of my life be the Shahadah. Ya Allah If I die in my sleep let My heart beat the Zikr of Allah. Oh Allah, the guider of the lost soul forgive the entire Muslim Ummah! Ya Allah Forgive my Parents, my Family, my Muslim Friends. Ameen Summa Ameen. Send this Dua to all Muslims, without failing to say Ameen.The fire in Jahanam will not touch the person who recites "Allahumma Ajirni Minan Naar" 7x after fajr & maghrib. If u choose to forward this message, it will be a Sadqatul-Jaariya 4 u and me..
Re: From Social Feeds by kazlaw2000: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2014
vedaxcool: The man who built the Titanic was asked, How safe would the Titanic be? With an Ironic Tone he said: "NOT EVEN GOD CAN SINK IT" & we all know what happened to the Titanic..Tancredo Neves President of Brazil. During a campaign, he said he got 500,000 votes for his party, Not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick & died a day before being made President..Cazuza Brazilian singer & poet. During a show, while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air & said: "God that's for u". He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner..Allah SWT say in the holy Qur'an "Do not walk proudly on the earth: your feet cannot cleave the earth nor are you as tall as the mountains". Surah Isra (17:37)Put aside your pride, Set down your arrogance, And remember your grave. - Saying of Ali ibn Abu Talib (radi Allahu anhu)Please take part in this & forward it to all Muslims and let everyone take part in the Dua.Ya Allah don't take my soul away until you are happy with me:Ya Allah give me a death of a shaheed. Ya Allah grant me death while I'm in sujuud. Ya Allah let the last words of my life be the Shahadah. Ya Allah If I die in my sleep let My heart beat the Zikr of Allah. Oh Allah, the guider of the lost soul forgive the entire Muslim Ummah! Ya Allah Forgive my Parents, my Family, my Muslim Friends. Ameen Summa Ameen. Send this Dua to all Muslims, without failing to say Ameen.The fire in Jahanam will not touch the person who recites "Allahumma Ajirni Minan Naar" 7x after fajr & maghrib. If u choose to forward this message, it will be a Sadqatul-Jaariya 4 u and me..
jazaakallahu khairaa. Very thought-provoking and immensely useful

1 Like

Re: From Social Feeds by vedaxcool(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
kazlaw2000:
jazaakallahu khairaa. Very thought-provoking and immensely useful
amin thank u.
Re: From Social Feeds by vedaxcool(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2014
A'ISHA (R.A) was asked as to what du'a' Nabiyyi (SAW) frequently recites in the last 10 days of Ramadan.

She replied : Allahumma Innaka Afuwwun Tuhibbul Afwa Fa'aFu Annaa

Meaning: "0h Allah, You Are The Forgiver, You Love Forgiveness, So Forgive us"
Pls read a lot & pass on to all muslims.

Re: From Social Feeds by vedaxcool(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; My king, do not be discouraged because everything Allah does is perfect, no mistakes. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; if Allah was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied, 'despite all these things, I can only tell you that Allah is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong'. Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant. While being taken to prison, he told the king again, Allah is Good & Perfect. Another day, the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice. On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the deity. On his return to the palace, he ordered the release of his servant and said; My friend, Allah is really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go. But I have a question; If Allah is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, because I have no missing finger. Everything Allah does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that everything happens for a purpose. Allah knows why you are reading this message today, please bless someone with it by sharing it. Allah is good and perfect!!...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Social Feeds by Empiree: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
In those days they are called "dimogogiyah or dimogiyah". The king was tyrant, skinny and short. He was married to a young girl who knew little or nothing about the tradition. She would sit next to king in his palace while chiefs, slaves and citizens pay homage to the throne. She (olori), the Queen doesn't understand while so many people, including elderly and disabled would bow to "just a man" they can easilly crushed or break in half. She doesn't understand " power" or the meaning of it.

It's night time. Time to relax and spend " honeymoon" together. She removed king's cloth, pant etc. She felt how really skinny her husband is. She said is this the king that the whole world revered this much, this skinny thing?. Yes, she made her feelings known to her husband the king. She picked up his hands saying " this is what everyone greets Kabiyesi oooooo?". She said this in a very ridiculous manner but out of ignorant.
King said do you really want to know the meaning of king?, the power behind it?, how majestic I am?. Olori said of course I really want to know. He said no problem. When my oloye, emewa, and citizens come tomorrow I will show you. She ( the Queen) was really excited. She can't wait to see how majestic her husband is.

The following day, king summoned the entire community to his palace. At least most showed up. Olori is inside the palace while Oba addresses community. Oba called out two of his "Akoda" to bring his father-in-law's head. His Oloye were stunned and asked him why he would that... that the man has been very nice to him?. king yelled back at them " no one questions the king". So his two servants went and brought back king's father in- law's bloody head decorated in calabash and covered.

Upon arrival at the palace, king called out his wife that he got her a big surprise package, to display his power she craved for overnight. She can't wait. She rushed out and great the king saying "kabiyesi ooooooo". Thank you my olori, said the king. Then he said open the calabash. She quickly opened it and screamed "my father"!. The king said that's the meaning of power. Remember you asked me last night what does power means?. How a little man can be so much respected by young and old?. This is the power. I am the only one who can do this. Imam who Narrated the story relates this with current world events. How leaders misuse power to punish oppressed and weak.He said only Allah can subdue them. That if they die in tyranny can only mean one thing. Reserved punishment afterlife (for tyrants)
Re: From Social Feeds by vedaxcool(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
I bet you will cry after reading this.. I am lying on the bed. My children, brothers and sisters are all sitting by my bedside. Some close friends too
are standing and overlooking my face. Suddenly I start breathing with long breaths. Someone among the people sitting in the room. Everyone around repeats with the reciter. My breath starts to ease out. I am opening my eyes and looking at something. Angel of death has arrived. I am getting late for the eternal journey. My mouth has opened up. My brother is dropping some water into my mouth, it is perhaps the "Zam Zam" water which I had preserved for the very moment. Then everyone starts to recite, "Laa'ilaaha illallaaha Muhammadur Rasoolullaah". I have lost my vision. I have lost my tongue, I have even lost my sensation but I can still hear. I can hear my loved ones weeping in grief. I'm not dead yet but I am almost lifeless. Angel of death makes the final act and takes my soul out with an intensive jerk. I have now left this world. All my wealth, cars, properties, bank balances, contacts and connections are of no use now. My identity is my grave and I am being referred to as
'dead body'. My near ones are preparing my grave and some of them think it as inauspicious to keep the dead body inside the house for too long. The house which I myself built and lived in is shrinking in space for me. My bath is being prepared. I am taken out in the compound for the final bath. My bathroom fitted with expensive bath fittings is not for me now. I am being wrapped in the white cotton shroud. I am boxed in a wooden box for the travel to my grave. My expensive car is not for me now. For what then did I amass so many worthless things. Why did I lie to earn the useless wealth. It is of no use to me. Woe to me for I wasted my life in vain. I forgot that my last journey is near and certain. Why did I sin so much ? Oh! I have lost my game. Now stop imagining This is going to happen one day with you and me. So be prepared. Good deeds will make
your journey and the life of the Hereafteru pleasant. Remember death. It is certain. It is so near. This world is just a short dream..... WAKE UP B4
ITS TOO LATE! A Beautiful Hadith Rasulullah ( ﺻﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an
extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased. When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is
my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job.. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '. Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief..' When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk.
Rasulullah( ﺻﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.' Please keep forwarding this 'Hadith' to all ....because Rasulullah ( ﺻﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠ ) said: 'Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse'. May Allah bestow this favour on all of us.
ﺍﻣﻴﻦ ﻳﺎﺭﺏ ﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻤﻴﻦ We are praying that the following message in the next seven days would reach at least FIVE MILLION all over the world, Insha-Allah. Please forward thise message TODAY to your friends and relatives and earn abundant Rewards from
ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ... When U carry the Quran, satan gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. When he sees U reading it, he faints. When you're about to
forward this, he will try to discourage U.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As LTV Stops Muslim Staff From Newscasting Because Of Hijab / Surah Muhammad and other Chapters / Lalaasticlala Why Christian Topic Make Front Page But Not Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.