Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Rechange Username From The Recent Change Of Username - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rechange Username From The Recent Change Of Username (443 Views)

Mtn Free Browsing, It The Recent Free Browsing Get Your's Now... / Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In / Goddady Issue:how Do I Get A Cpanel Username/password From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rechange Username From The Recent Change Of Username by Joel3(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2014
<php?

<h2> Change to your Desired Username </h2>

$db_ nairaland recent username change affected alot of members.

$if ($row[' you want a rechange of username to desired one then let us know the desired usernane over here'] == 'value1')

<div= username must contain no space, dot, or any funny charaters </div>

(
Otherwise Echo

$in case you don't know there were recent change on username. Only for those affected.

)

?

Seun over to you
Re: Rechange Username From The Recent Change Of Username by CircleOfWilis: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2014
i want a change of name sharp-sharp oo
Re: Rechange Username From The Recent Change Of Username by swaystunna(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2014
Same here ! Urgently needed
Re: Rechange Username From The Recent Change Of Username by Joel3(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2014
then state the desired username with three username options. Incase the prefered one is not available.

1, first choice preferred: ( if not available)
2, second choice : ( if not available )
3, and third choice :

Note that . - _@ ยค ~ # or any symbol characters will not be accepted.

Warning only those affected of the current forced username changed.

Seun will be monitoring this.
Re: Rechange Username From The Recent Change Of Username by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2014
Seun, are you coordinating this?
Can our monikers be change? smiley
Re: Rechange Username From The Recent Change Of Username by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Double Post.
Re: Rechange Username From The Recent Change Of Username by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Seun Biko, I hate this 1 tag to my moniker. Just change it to 88.
I.e Ceasar88. Don't leave me in the dark please. If it's impossible just notify me.

Tag. Seun, Seun, Seun.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Create A Bulk Sms Websute For You Or Rather Teach You / The Possibility To Get Your Financial Freedom Online / You Need A Website @ Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.