Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Please I Need Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help. (1025 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2014
As hard as it is to accept i think,i lack confidence(i am very shy) and i am a lonely person,please if u can help,i am ready to learn.
Re: Please I Need Help. by kingingkinging: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Dear friend, your statement up there is not detailed and as a result you might not be adequately advised if the adviser is the one doing the thinking for you.

Confidence in doing what?

Facing women, doing job interview, writing exams, or in general terms?

Also how old are you and what is your exposure level. These among other things will determine the advice you need.

However, in all, you can have a big dream but start small.

If you want to meet the president later in the year, start meeting the elders in your neighborhood now. You want to do job interview? Prepare adequately and be asking your brothers or friends to be asking you some questions that you have prepared for. You want to date a lady, start from friendship level with other ladies or same lady in question.

That is my little cent.
Re: Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2014
hmm,i am 21 years old,i stay in doors mostly.let give u guys a picture of how shy i am,dere ws a day in Church som1 put her jacket on my seat and i did nt like it,bt i couldnt talk cos i ws afraid of talking.
Re: Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2014
kingingkinging:

Dear friend, your statement up there is not detailed and as a result you might not be adequately advised if the adviser is the one doing the thinking for you.

Confidence in doing what?

Facing women, doing job interview, writing exams, or in general terms?

Also how old are you and what is your exposure level. These among other things will determine the advice you need.

However, in all, you can have a big dream but start small.

If you want to meet the president later in the year, start meeting the elders in your neighborhood now. You want to do job interview? Prepare adequately and be asking your brothers or friends to be asking you some questions that you have prepared for. You want to date a lady, start from friendship level with other ladies or same lady in question.

That is my little cent.
tankq sir
Re: Please I Need Help. by Kanwulia: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Have you ever tried 'IGBO'? wink
Maybe you should. kiss
I hear it works WONDERS! grin
Re: Please I Need Help. by 5minsmadness: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2014
SAVEDBABA: hmm,i am 21 years old,i stay in doors mostly.let give u guys a picture of how shy i am,dere ws a day in Church som1 put her jacket on my seat and i did nt like it,bt i couldnt talk cos i ws afraid of talking.
Were you sitting there when she put the jacket on your seat?
Re: Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2014
5minsmadness:
Were you sitting there when she put the jacket on your seat?
nowent to ease myself.ur name sound suspicious
Re: Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Kanwulia: Have you ever tried 'IGBO'? wink
Maybe you should. kiss
I hear it works WONDERS! grin
no,(never and i hop i will never try it in my life) bt bt i have tried something else,drinking,it worked bt will i always have to drink to have confisdence
Re: Please I Need Help. by Kanwulia: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
SAVEDBABA: no,(never and i hop i will never try it in my life) bt bt i have tried something else,drinking,it worked bt will i always have to drink to have confisdence

No. . .
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOVE YOURSELF. kiss
People who lack confidence usually do not love themselves.
Or are negative in their outlook of life. kiss
Re: Please I Need Help. by 5minsmadness: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
SAVEDBABA: nowent to ease myself.ur name sound suspicious
Next time kindly pick up the jacket, smile and hand it to her while sitting on your seat. Don't make too much eye contact, just enough to direct the jacket to her hand. Sometimes you don't need to talk to make your opinion known.

Then again...if she was a young and pretty chic then its possible she likes you but was just as shy as you were and was looking for a way to start a conversation hence her putting the jacket on the chair knowing fully well you were already seated there. In which case you have just missed a red light.

Look past yourself. Most of the time other people are just as shy as you are if not more so.

As for my name, dont worry. I've taken my meds this morning. Or have I? I forget..
Re: Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
5minsmadness:
Next time kindly pick up the jacket, smile and hand it to her while sitting on your seat. Don't make too much eye contact, just enough to direct the jacket to her hand. Sometimes you don't need to talk to make your opinion known.

Then again...if she was a young and pretty chic then its possible she likes you but was just as shy as you were and was looking for a way to start a conversation hence her putting the jacket on the chair knowing fully well you were already seated there. In which case you have just missed a red light.

Look past yourself. Most of the time other people are just as shy as you are if not more so.

As for my name, dont worry. I've taken my meds this morning. Or have I? I forget..
hmm u have a point sha cos after d service i think she secretly taking a picture of me,tankq,i wish it cn happened this sunday again.
Re: Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
[
Re: Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

No. . .
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOVE YOURSELF. kiss
People who lack confidence usually do not love themselvesa
Or are negative in their outlook of life. kiss
ok i wil try doing dat.tankq
Re: Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Change yourself image and believe you are worthy. Love all of yourself the good,the bad and the ugly, just love it all. Learn to put yourself first.

Shy is another word for scared. If you had told the lady please remove your jacket what do you imagine would have happened? when people offend you don't pretend its ok let them know and if they stop being your friend well its good riddance. Don't ignore yourself, your emotions and "play nice" learn to be assertive

Deliberately put yourself in situations where you are shy then speak out. e.g compliment people men and women some will ignore you but don't let that stop you. Get out of your comfort zone i.e staying indoors and hiding from the world people can only reject you they cannot destroy you.

Start speaking out at home,among your friends even if you make silly contributions at least you'll learn. Treat yourself with respect and kindness.
Don't make alcohol your confidence booster make your mind your confidence booster. Becoming confident can be tough at same time if you don't you'll never truly realize your true self.

Think good thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
andromida: Change yourself image and believe you are worthy. Love all of yourself the good,the bad and the ugly, just love it all. Learn to put yourself first.

Shy is another word for scared. If you had told the lady please remove your jacket what do you imagine would have happened? when people offend you don't pretend its ok let them know and if they stop being your friend well its good riddance. Don't ignore yourself, your emotions and "play nice" learn to be assertive

Deliberately put yourself in situations where you are shy then speak out. e.g compliment people men and women some will ignore you but don't let that stop you. Get out of your comfort zone i.e staying indoors and hiding from the world people can only reject you they cannot destroy you.

Start speaking out at home,among your friends even if you make silly contributions at least you'll learn. Treat yourself with respect and kindness.
Don't make alcohol your confidence booster make your mind your confidence booster. Becoming confident can be tough at same time if you don't you'll never truly realize your true self.

Think good thoughts.
ok,tankq

(1) (Reply)

An Open Marriage / Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby / Being A New Mum Is Sore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.