Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby (1024 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by mumumugu(m): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2014
The awkward moment when you are on the phone and that baby starts crying and i just stare at the baby.

Of course am not a girl but i think i should be able to silence them. Babies cant reason so they wont understand when not to cry.

So what do i do?

First, i say "shhhhhhhhhhhh6hhhhhhhhhh" then i go to babys ear and shout shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

secondly, i become a musician. I sing to the baby.dont try this if ur voice is horrible.the kid would only cry more.

Lastly

carry the baby to my chest region. It doesnt matter if i have a breast o not. The baby will be expected to be breastfed and will keep mute. The poower of breast

married folks, any other way?
Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by McWhillion(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Put the baby up for adoption if the cry becomes unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 04, 2014
McWhillion: Put the baby up for adoption if the cry becomes unbearable.
Wao, lullaby is the best way to soothe a crying babe unless he/she is kinda feeling distressed !!

I love babies !
Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by Kanwulia: 1:57am On Sep 04, 2014
How CRUDE! undecided
Use a silencer na!
Mtcheeeeeew!

Do you "silence" a baby or do you "soothe" a baby? undecided

Hmmmmm

*welcome back to America . . . . the home of most beautiful, brave and freeeeeeeee!!!! i don reach my moto. 30 minutes to drive home. thank my h-agnostic gawwwwd for journey MASIS * cool

1 Like

Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by GboyegaD(m): 2:36am On Sep 04, 2014
A pacifier will do the trick.
Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by Alubosa: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2014
Give am Sapele water (aka ogogoro)
Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by Domwiz4all(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Carry the baby on your shoulder and dance or just take a short work
Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by ATSOMEH(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Oga, you need to go for spanking training.
Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by mumumugu(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by SAMBARRY: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rock him or her to sleep. Sing her a lullaby or give her to the mother to be breastfed .from personal mothering experience infants cry for reasons bothering on sleep, food, discomfort ranging from sleeping or lying position, changing of diapers, or heat or give him water or he may need to bath or he just needs a motherly hug/pecks/kisses or even a quiet atmosphere
Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Rock him or her to sleep. Sing her a lullaby or give her to the mother to be breastfed [b][/b].from personal mothering experience infants cry for reasons bothering on sleep, food, discomfort ranging from sleeping or lying position, changing of diapers, or heat or give him water or he may need to bath or he just needs a motherly hug/pecks/kisses or even a quiet atmosphere

What if it's only the man that is at home by then? Thanks for this advise too. Noted.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Marriedfolks,how Do U Silence A Crying Baby by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
If the mother has a child that needs to be breastfed at anytime then she should go with the baby but if circumstances is beyond her control she should suck out her breast milk in to a feeding bottle or make baby food readily available. You don't want to give your baby cow milk. We already have tons of irrational men and women out there with low iq even here on nl. Baby needs breast milk regularly
myhoodlink:

What if it's only the man that is at home by then? Thanks for this advise too. Noted.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman / POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGE -----the Effect On The Children ------ / Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.