Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:31 AM

Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges (26782 Views)

Photos: Some World Terrifying Bridges / 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History / World's Most Amazing Ship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by dridowu: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by WIZGUY69(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: must everything be southwest??
he posted onitsha, post your own rather than running him down.
Because south/west is the most developed region in Nigeria....
btw, am not running him down. am jst saying the obvious.
thanks. Even top 10 in Nigeria, onitsha bridge is not among.
have you seen OMOLUABI BRIDGE AKURE?
*********very stunning*****
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Why was I not born a Roman ? grin Epic line by a great philosopher....

What an artistic/engineering masterpieces cool
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by phiszo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
cool

2 Likes

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Segadem(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: WHATSAPP, Last seen = 1 minute
ago.....
VIBER, Last seen = 3 minutes
ago....
TWITTER, Last tweet = 4 minutes
ago.....
BBM, Last message = 5 minute
ago
FACEBOOK update=6minute ago
NAIRALAND last seen= 1.30pm

The HOLY BIBLE, Last opened =
31st Dec 2012.

***God is soaking ur cane in kerosene***
ago.....
ago....
ago.....
ago

31st Dec 2012.

ago.....
ago....
ago.....
ago

31st Dec 2012.

O boi ,e b lik say na me u dey talk to. Thank u I go tak my bible now.

4 Likes

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Joshuadon: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
BENUE BRIDGE

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Joshuadon: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Joshuadon: BENUE BRIDGE

ANY WAY HAPPY FRIDAY

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by ammyluv2002(f): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
ago.....
ago....
ago.....
ago

31st Dec 2012.

Very funny but true

2 Likes

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
They are really beautiful. What of 3rd Mainland Bridge? grin
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by alexlee50: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
WIZGUY69:
This guy just want me to throw-up,
onitsha ko, aba ni.....
you dn't even post lokoja bridge, third mainland bridge lagos, restoration bridge ibadan.....
Ethnic chauvinist,is onitsha not part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
seen pont du gard live, close to nimes smiley

1 Like

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by PurestBoy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Quote me again....
and you will d.ie.
ewu.... did i collected your phone to post on nairaland.

If not that you're suffering from mental sosoliso, how can you say restoration gutter cover in Ibadan is among these bridges and yet condemning Onitsha bridge. Anumanu anuofia, come and meet me at Festac Ibadan and let me beat hell out of you, you think I'm among the e-warriors ni abi ko fe da fun e ni?

4 Likes

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
[b]
Titiluvly: grin grin grin grin Fixed grin grin
MATCH FIXING
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Evasmillingguy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Because south/west is the most developed region in Nigeria....
btw, am not running him down. am jst saying the obvious.
thanks. Even top 10 in Nigeria, onitsha bridge is not among.
have you seen OMOLUABI BRIDGE AKURE?
*********very stunning*****
Guy have u ever been to any part of Nigeria before?

1 Like

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Evasmillingguy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Beautiful
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by mars123(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
We know Nigeria can afford them...its just so sad that our leaders make it seem as if we can't afford to build quality schools not to talk of 24hrs electricity and beautiful spectacles to boast about...we will get there tho,hope it won't be too late!
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Harmvirus(f): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Beautiful
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
ago.....
ago....
ago.....
ago

31st Dec 2012.

It shows that Nigerians are finally awaking from slave mentality.

Let us throw away this foreign books and jewish man-idols.

*think differently*

1 Like

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by brothers(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
cool I dare you to not be stunned

1 Like

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by DAVE5(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
englishmart: Overrated piece of shiit

My thought exactly...
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Rapmoney(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
WIZGUY69:
This guy just want me to throw-up,
onitsha ko, aba ni.....
you dn't even post lokoja bridge, third mainland bridge lagos, restoration bridge ibadan.....

You fat-headed ignorant uneducated backward brain-washed tribal F.O.O.L!!! Must you add ethnicity in all you do?
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
saasala: Where my third mainland brigde? I saw a report that suggests that we might be endangering our lives climbing on third mainland brigde. Read it here: www..com/facts-about-third-mainland-bridge

Una don start. A bridge that is barely 25 years. Why are you not complaining about Carter Bridge or Eko Bridge that carries a lot more traffic than Third Mainland Bridge.

1 Like

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by ugoezeik(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
ago.....
ago....
ago.....
ago

31st Dec 2012.

assuming U r arnd me now l for blow U 3 hot kisses, but pls dnt take me as judas oooooo
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Amazing masterpiece
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
human are trying there best to cope with life
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Brizy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kubwa pedestran crossing, Abuja.. Stunning
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Masterpieces of Architectural wonder....except that Trift Bridge ! grin I never ready to die

1 Like

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by ugoezeik(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
U want me to blv dis trash wen my own headbidge onitsha no de here? I tink my own naija aka onitsha bridge is d best

1 Like

Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by yashau(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
yuncka: Onitsha bridge

Between 1964 and 1965, French construction giant, Dumez, constructed the Niger Bridge, to link Onitsha and Asaba in present-day Anambra and Delta States respectively. It cost £5 million to build. Construction of the bridge was completed in December 1965. [ 1 ]During the Nigerian Civil War of 1967 - 1970, in an attempt to halt the Nigerian advance, retreating Biafran soldiers destroyed the River Niger Bridge at Onitsha, trapping the Nigerians on the other side of the river. After the war, the bridge was rehabilitated.
imagine $5 millions
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by kcool2(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
You have to be a civil engineer to "really" say WoW!
Re: Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges by Bigsteveg(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
mickyarams: Ikoyi Bridge:

3rd mainland bridge:

Ikoyi bridge? Is dat really ikoyi bridge..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lightning And Thunder Strike Cause Panic In Edo State (Photo) / Technology Updates! / Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.