Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd (62043 Views)

Olam Nigeria Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Invitation For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by goddleon: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Went there today. Was told they will get bk to us. undecided, hopefully this week
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by segsxpendable(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
please,,,dragnet past question needed here too....i beg u all in the name of God....pls send to dis mail agboolasegun1@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by gogofr(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by youngaly1984(m): 1:40am On Nov 07, 2014
Pls, help oo ...... I also need gmath. Send to: youngaly1984@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
ThaSlimKidd:

Hello @ThaSlimKidd, can u tell me how working at Olam has been. The salary, working experience, responsibilties, growth opportunities etc. I was just for medicals and want to find out as much as possible about the companu.

You should...cos that's the logical thing
but I am not in a position to say. wait for their feedback
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pls can anyone give me an idea of what their telephone interview will be like? I also need the type of exam or past questions they set. I wiil appreciate a swift and positive response. Bisimodela@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Tahywoh(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Please can someone tell me their pay?

Does the Graduate Trainee worth the try?

I will really appreciate guys

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by nisekoi: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Please oh, asking again what is their pay like?

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by brizie78: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2021
please what is the pay like for OLAM abeg? the test na thursday.

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by oamenimonin: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2021
please someone should paste his text receive or mail
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by GoldenDee: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
For recently conducted dragnet study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by VGJBEJ: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Am really suffering and am about falling into depression, I really need a job, am based in Abuja, I lost my job and it's really difficult for even to eat is a problem.

Am just laying on my bed and just tired of life, just thinking of something bad, God please help.

Am a graduate of Quantity surveying and am really good in my job but I just don't know what's happening in my life.

please I really need a job, somebody should help me and save a soul.

as am writing this , have not even eaten this evening it has gotten this bad .

please help me

my contact is

Thank you and God bless
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by nisekoi: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please has anyone heard from Olam, it's been 2 weeks now
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Almond01: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
They're currently interviewing successful candidate that passed the dragnet assessment.
nisekoi:
Please has anyone heard from Olam, it's been 2 weeks now
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by heayernu56(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Almond01:
They're currently interviewing successful candidate that passed the dragnet assessment.
Please, do you know anyone who has done the Interview? I received a call from dragnet that olam will invite me for interview soon, but nothing yet
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Lateefah96(f): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by heayernu56(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lateefah96:
I received a call from dragnet too, but nothing yet o.
hopefully they reach out next week.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Dblaiz(f): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
kingsleychidosky:
i receive mine today, pls anybody with past questions should help me with it

Check out this site for your free Olam Past Questions and Answers. I believe you will find it helpful.
https://studygurru.com/olam-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy-sample-pdf/
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Dblaiz(f): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
newpisces:
Guys, pls is dere a way to av access to the type of questions that will be asked in the test. Pls reply immediately.

You will find some free questions and answers on this site, that will help you prepare for your test.
https://studygurru.com/olam-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy-sample-pdf/

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test