Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Learn How To Get Them To Want You; Getting What You Want & Feeling Good - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Get Them To Want You; Getting What You Want & Feeling Good (588 Views)

Feeling Used And Dumped! / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know / The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Them To Want You; Getting What You Want & Feeling Good by ehalliday: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Hi guys…… How body.

I am going to teach, share; baby feed us on some tips on “how to get them to want you”. Now when I say “them” I mean, whether it’s your boss, colleagues, clients and customers Or that guy you like, that fine girl you’ve been eyeing but can’t talk to (bros you know na!).

Yes! You can actually get them all to want you…“kolo for you”, “craze”, “maga”, “not able to do without you” which ever you prefer.

The benefit this can bring to you is mind blowing, exceptional. Maybe it won’t buy you a Range Rover Sport overnight sha, but if you follow it you will end up with a very strong relationship. And you might get that Range Sports…..eventually. grin

And this isn’t theory- this is a Fact that I have become aware of (and I can mention a whole lot of friends who have turned around their relationships and improved their dealings with people in their lives).

Are you getting what you want? Are you getting them to notice you? Are you getting them to really see your value?

I know the answer to these questions already since you’re reading this message. It’s my desire to help you solve this day to day problem we face, so read on….it’s not a waste of time.

Dealing with people is probably the biggest problem you face, especially if you are in business. Yes, and that is also true if you are a housewife, architect or engineer.

A research done many years ago revealed that even in such technical lines as engineering, about 15% of one’s financial success is due to one’s technical knowledge and about 85% is due to skill in human engineering – to personality and the ability to lead people(Carnegie Foundation)…in any case, lets walk through some of the basic tips.

1. Don’t criticize, condemn or complain: You’ll probably find it difficult to apply this all the time. I know because I too frequently found it difficult to apply. For example, when you are displeased, it is frequently easier to find faults than to find praise. As much as I would love to explain more, I can’t do that right now…maybe in a future letter

2. Give honest and sincere appreciation. This doesn’t have to be rocket science, look out for the good in people and praise them for it…not mere shallow flattery! When you sincerely praise a person for something they do well, you make them feel good about themselves wanting them to do more to please you. (Now this has totally worked for me in many ways).

3. Arouse in the other person an eager want. Build a tendency to think always in terms of other people’s point of view, and see things from their angle. Don’t always be the one talking at all times, people don’t like it when they feel they are being controlled, listen to people, their wants, their fears, their reasons for doing a thing, see things from their point of view.

Now obviously, that is an extremely condensed version. There is simply no way to lay out every detail in this write up. But don’t be fooled into thinking that these tips are too simple to work.

It has been working for years, and it will continue to work. The only real problem is that it does require work…a conscious effort, attempting a new way of life that will require time and persistence and daily application.

And we still have more grounds to cover on these tips!!!

Don’t worry we will get to all of it.

Finally I have a question for you….if you could have a private conversation with me, what two questions would you like to ask me?

Send me your question at Joshua.hallyday@gmail.com...

That’s all for now, look for your next issue on “How to get them to want you” very soon…

P.S. Please send me your questions – what two questions would you like to ask me? What do you need help with? I won’t always be able to answer individually…but I will try to answer them in a future issue.

(1) (Reply)

Meet JOSHUA - The Man With The Plan / 20 Things That Will Make Your CV Stand Out / How To Check Your Jamb CBT 2015/2016 Result Easily & Upgrade Your Score "Click H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.