Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Face Of Tourism Attraction In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of Tourism Attraction In Nigeria. (833 Views)

Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium / Gov. Isa Yuguda(Years of Fulfilling Promises)!!! Bauchi-Pearl of Tourism / Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Tourism Attraction In Nigeria. by doncaster(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
I do not know why Nigerians are not innovative, we have many things that can attract tourism in Nigeria yet when you check the number of people/foreigners visiting Nigeria for tourism the result is appalling.

With the below picture stationed somewhere in sokoto, Aba, Warri or Oshogbo with good advert on CNN, BBC, NBC and Sky, tell me why people all over the world would not want to come and see this face.

Re: Face Of Tourism Attraction In Nigeria. by iterator25: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
doncaster: I do not know why Nigerians are not innovative, we have many things that can attract tourism in Nigeria yet when you check the number of people/foreigners visiting Nigeria for tourism the result is appalling.

With the below picture stationed somewhere in sokoto, Aba, Warri or Oshogbo with good advert on CNN, BBC, NBC and Sky, tell me why people all over the world would not want to come and see this face.
last time I checked, there have been sightings of extra-terrestrial beings in other countries of the world. why would they wanna see the male creature you're showing us? sad
Re: Face Of Tourism Attraction In Nigeria. by doncaster(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
iterator25: last time I checked, there have been sightings of extra-terrestrial beings in other countries of the world. why would they wanna see the male creature you're showing us? sad
this is not extra-terrestrial as you put it that's why it will attract people from all over the world. We should use what we have to earn some money.
Re: Face Of Tourism Attraction In Nigeria. by doncaster(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Just caption the CNN advert, "Ridge on Human Face" people will fall over each other to get the viewing ticket. Nigerians should think outside the box for once. This is money spinner.
Re: Face Of Tourism Attraction In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
that face must come from either osun or ogun state
Re: Face Of Tourism Attraction In Nigeria. by doncaster(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
himkers: that face must come from either osun or ogun state
where it comes from is immaterial, make the damn Benjamin from it and improve the lives of lots amongst you.

(1) (Reply)

Election 2015 Thread: Discuss Your Hope, Fears And Expectation For 2015 Election / 8 New States For Igbos Good Or Bad? / Wishing The Chibok Girls A Happy Marriage Life: Can This Be True Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.