Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pastor Chris And Patrotism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Chris And Patrotism (730 Views)

Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism / Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) / Patrotism: Please Help This Nigerian Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And Patrotism by lovangel(f): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2008
I really want to commend the effort of Pastor Chris and his team for trying to re-orientate nigerians on the need to be patrotic and develope a right attitute towards nation building inspite of the nation's present state. i am not a member of his church but i cant just help but commend his good work.
Re: Pastor Chris And Patrotism by vwvw(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
yeah thumbs up, no mean task redefining the NIGERIAN, http://connectafrica./2008/10/02/what-does-nigeria-need/

(1) (Reply)

Alliance Between Obasanjo And Atiku; Ibori And Co Jittery / Confirmation Hearing 101 For Senator David Mark & Co. / Women In The Face Of Outrageous Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.