Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} (30459 Views)

The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / 5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by otodeluxe(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2014
London is d most beautiful followed by paris
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by RANDY1: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by RANDY1: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by euroboy21(m): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2014
image this in someone window in american city. this can never happen in Germany. if you drop piece of paper on the floor. the way people will look at you like you have drop a bomb on the floor, you will feel embarrased and pick it up. and if ordnungamt catch you littering dirty around you pay fine.
Randy1 just come down to germany and see for your self. i dont have time to be sending pictures here.

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by euroboy21(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2014
Randy1, i am a Nigerian- German citizen. Germany is my country. and nigeria is my motherland because my parents are from Nigeria. Racist go and hug transformer...

compare the unemployment rate yourself.

Unemployment Rates: U.S. vs. Germany

Aug 08 2010, 13:54 | by David Hunkar | about: ewg

The U.S. employment stood at 9.5% as of June this year, according to BLS. After reaching a peak of 10.1% in October last year, the rate has steadily declined but continues to stay above 9%. Since 2005, the lowest unemployment rate recorded was 4.4% in 2006 and in early 2007. Currently 14.6 million Americans are unemployed as per official figures.

In a New York Times Op-Ed piece on August 2nd, the Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner mentioned: “Private job growth has returned —not as fast as we would like, but at an earlier stage of this recovery than in the last two recoveries. Manufacturing has generated 136,000 new jobs in the past six months.”

From a Bloomberg article the next day:

“Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said U.S. unemployment may rise again before it falls and the economy isn’t recovering rapidly enough.

“It’s possible you’re going to have a couple months where it goes up,” he said on ABC’s “Good Morning America” program. “People start to come back into the labor force, and that can cause the measured unemployment rate to go up temporarily.”

The U.S. economy grew at a slower-than-expected 2.4% pace in the second quarter as consumer spending slowed, according to Commerce Department data. Companies probably added about 90,000 jobs in July, according to the median estimate in a Bloomberg News survey before the Labor Department’s Aug. 6 employment report. The jobless rate is forecast to rise to 9.6% from 9.5%.”

Compared to the unemployed rate of 9.5% in the U.S., the unemployment rate in Germany stood at just 7.6% in July. From a high of over 12% in 2005, the German unemployment rate steadily declined till 2008 and then increased during the global financial crisis but still stayed under 9%. A New York Times article titled “In Germany, a Broad Recovery Is Under Way” credits Germany’s rising demand for labor to the unique government incentive program called the short work program. From the article:
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by RANDY1: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by euroboy21(m): 12:51am On Jul 14, 2014
i dont care about country size. the main thing is quality of life, basic health care, clean air and environment. not getting scare my children maybe shot in school. easy access to visit other european countries on holidays. many americans have never left their state. they dont even know what the outside world look like. and i am sure you are one of them. i dont give a damn how big america is. in Germany after work i can easily jump in a high speed train and go club in amsterdam holland, smoke weed in coffee shop., take the next train to france have some fun and continue with another train to swiss. visiting the mountains and alps. and many more. i love my life here in europe.
i must remind you. we are 2014 fifa worldcup champion.
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Celepope: 3:03am On Jul 14, 2014
euroboy21: i dont care about country size. the main thing is quality of life, basic health care, clean air and environment. not getting scare my children maybe shot in school. easy access to visit other european countries on holidays. may americans have never left their state. they dont even know what the outside world look like. and i am sure you are one of them. i dont give a damn how big america is. in Germany after work i can easily jump in a high speed train and go club in amsterdam holland, smoke weed in coffee shop., take the next train to france have some fun and continue with another train to swiss. visiting the mountains and alps. and many more. i love my life here in europe.
i must remind you. we are 2014 fifa worldcup champion.
Bro you are speaking heresy against the United states be warned grin.Seriously If any nation I repeat if any nation in the world dare to allow migration just as the US does trust me that country won't survive more than a year infact Laos will be far better than such a country... therefore be warned.

4 Likes

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by AmericanQueen: 4:28am On Jul 14, 2014
THE UNITED STATES...

[img]https://caragaleblog.files./2014/05/nyc.jpg[/img]

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Celepope: 4:38am On Jul 14, 2014
AmericanQueen: THE UNITED STATES...

[img]https://caragaleblog.files./2014/05/nyc.jpg[/img]

The United States is not a small country therefore please tag the city just as others have done in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2014
euroboy21: @nobelval, es tut mir leid ich habe nich beantwortet. ich war im arbeit platz. was unternimmst du in Deutschland? und ich verstehe nicht die satz " was tun Sie es" es gibt kein Sinn....
Ich meinte. Was ist Ihr
Beruf? Sind Sie ein
Einwanderer?
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by euroboy21(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2014
@nobelval, warum haben Sie gefragt dieses sinnlos frage. ich bin Deutscher. ich habe seit lange zeit hier in Deutschland gelebt.ich habe auch mein Arbitur hier in Deutschland gemacht. für mein beruf ich studiere mechatroniker in klimaanlage. aber ich habe nebenjob das ich arbeite nur am wochende. deswege ich habe kein zeit am wochende.
Ihr Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Sie müssen nochmal Deutschkurs besuchen. Haben Sie schon in Deutschland gewesen?
am normalerweise fragt mann, "was tun Sie für leben? und nicht" was tun Sie für es". grin
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
euroboy21...Ich habe dir gesagt, dass
ich besuchen München
für die Wirtschaft. Mein
Deutsch ist sehr gut. Ich
hatte keine Ahnung,
dass das war, was ich schrieb. Ich lebte in
München für fünf Jahre.
Ihr Deutsch ist nicht so
gut, aber man wird mit
der Zeit zu lernencheesy ...Let's stop here we are derailing the thread..
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by kutitosin(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
teeo: See as Lagos fine small. But the last picture make Lagos resemble car park. Lmao grin
Why couldn't they take a pcture of Lagos at night? LOL
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UAE Stops International Airlines From Boarding Nigerian Passengers To Dubai / Funny Things First Time Travelers Do Abroad / Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.