Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

24 Year Broken Marriage Restored! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 24 Year Broken Marriage Restored! (625 Views)

Moving Object Shut Out, Spiritual Life Restored! / 24 Year Broken Marriage Restored! / Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Year Broken Marriage Restored! by tunji09(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
24 Year broken Marriage restored!
“I join this commission in December 2012. I came here with a lot of challenges, including marital crisis. My husband had been away in the United States of America for 24 years. He lived there and never came home.
On February 12, 2013, by divine arrangement, I saw bishop, who prayed for me and my two sons at the church secretariat. He declared an automatic turnaround. Immediately, things began to change.
On February 18, I attended the word of faith bible institute (WOFBI). One week after WOFBI, I received news from some people in the same city with my husband in the US; they said my husband was preparing to come home and that he had gone to buy his ticket. He eventually came home on the 12th of April 2013! Praise The Lord!”… Sis. Ebele,U.

Join us next Sunday for our RESTORATION BANQUEST 13TH JULY, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTRES. IT’S YOUR SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND!

Supernatural restoration!

“I joined this commission in 2013, after which I was invited to attend the word of faith bible institute (WOFBI) programmed, God blessed me with a contract worth five million naira, with commission attached to it.
After the basic certificate course (BCC) I enrolled for the leadership certificate course (LCC) and the leadership development course (LDC), and God blessed me with another contract worth 30 million naira. Previously, I had lost my properties including my car, house and office. My children lived in different houses as a result of my challenge.
To the Glory of God, I have recovered all my properties and my children now live with me. ..Felix Egwu.

Financial restoration!
“In April 2013, during the resurrection power service, the bishop preached passionately on consistent tithing. He concluded the sermon saying, inconsistent tithing may lead to indebtedness. That word hit me because I stopped paying tithe and started borrowing and purchasing item on credit.
In May, I started tithing again, at a service in July, the bishop prophesied, this month; you will change levels by all means! Also he said, after three days, you will hear good news!
On Wednesday, when I got home, a friend visited and said, brother, did you hear that the money that was not paid to us since 2007 would be paid this month? I said, Yes, That was the prophetic word of the Bishop upon my life! Lo and behold, on August 10, when I checked my account balance, I was surprise because I was highly elevated financially. I give Glory to God!”..Effiong Akpan.

Divine Restoration!
“I was a member of winners’ Chapel in year 2000, but I left, before I got married. By the grace and mercy of God, a sister re-invited me here.
Since 2007, I was afflicted with a moving object on my head. I attended one of the communion services and partook of the communion. I was also advised to bath with it as well. Which I did. Later, I discovered that the moving object had disappeared.
Also, I paid my tithe after I heard the bishop preach on tithing, Thereafter, I realized that my business which was dwindling, was restored. Furthermore, peace was restored to my home. In fact, everything has taken a new dimension in my life, since I returned. I give all the glory to the God of Bishop David Oyedepo. Praise the lord…Mrs . Ifeanyinwa

Double Restoration!
“Two years ago, before I came to this church, I had a lorry which I used for my business. Later, it broke down and I ran into so much debt. Even if I had sold the lorry, I would still be unable to pay the debt.
One day, I passed by this church and heard the bishop preach as though he knew my problems. The following Sunday, I came and gave my life to Christ. That day, the bishop talked about tithes. Immediately after the service, I went to the bookstore and bought the book he recommended. I read, understood, and applied myself to the rules in it.
To the glory of God, the debt was paid mysteriously, also, my lorry is now in perfect condition and the lord blessed me with another lorry! I give God the glory!”…Dwomah,s.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does The Watchtower (jehovah's Witnesses) Preach The Accurate Truth? / Sure Paths To Greatness / Current Inconsistencies In Watchtower Blood Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.