Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,768 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

what will you do if you were in this shoe? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / what will you do if you were in this shoe? (1086 Views)

Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute / Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what will you do if you were in this shoe? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
I am not the type to take revenge. I move on pretty fast.

When I read the title of the thread, I thought it was childish but reading that the guy changed his attitude THE MOMENT he smelled an opportunity EVEN THOUGH he had not taken care of his CHILD before, made me sort of feel gleeful. Tell your friend to be careful as it may backfire on her one way or another.
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
I really don't know what sort of joy she's planning on deriving from this. Can't she just move on with her life? undecided Wasting irrecoverable time planning a revenge strategy that's not worth it. Oga o....the guy sef na mumu.

I just hope she won't regret her actions but I doubt if she won't.
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by muaa(f): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Serves him right tongue carry on girl but nor kill am ooo

1 Like

Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by andy82: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
am just laughing in Japanese. let her continue with d game let me see how d idiot will feel too.
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Interesting. Will make for a great Nollywood story line.

But ur friend get mind o. What if it backfires and dude gets mad for been fooled? Then he will decide he wants a revenge too?

An eye for an eye only makes the whole world go blind.

hi to you my dytbabe
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by dytbabe: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
RoyalRoy:
hi to you my dytbabe

His excellence
Dopest of them all
Take me by hands and lift me up ur majesty
grin grin
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
-----
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe:

His excellence
Dopest of them all
Take me by hands and lift me up ur majesty
grin grin

Lifted. cool cool cool

Off we go.!!!
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by Ewuro1: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
My eyes my eyes grin grin *jide agbaya* grin
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by RoyalRoy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ewuro1: My eyes my eyes grin grin *jide agbaya* grin

You need a pair of glasses sis?
grin grin grin
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by dytbabe: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lifted. cool cool cool

Off we go.!!!

Chai
My prince
U always dey totori me
*speaking igbo*
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by Ewuro1: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
RoyalRoy:
You need a pair of glasses sis?
grin grin grin

I think so.. These ones are foggy grin grin *murmurs*
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by coogar: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
easyconnect: A colleague is carrying out a revenge on her ex. the game is so interesting so i decided to share small here.
According to her, they were lovers from the school, the guy got her pregnant and left her. he didn't denial but he never take responsibility for the child. the child is 1year 6months now. recently, the guy called her to hear from her and she jokly lied that she won a DV lottery, but cant process it and it's expiring soon. because the guy has been trying to travel out but has not succeeded. since then, the guy altitude changed. he started calling more often and his mother too started calling and even persuading the lady to process it. the guy told the mother about the lottery.
The lady is playing the game. the guy send her some money for passport and NPC birth cert. and he will send more money next week. he promise to arrange marriage cert. why they are waiting for interview. she said she's not doing this for the money, but the guy really hurt her. i advised her to stop, but she promise to do it to the end. where she will finally invite the guy to Lagos for their interview and finally warn him on phone never to call her number again.
can you carry out this type of revenge on someone you love who hurt you so much like this?
what advice can you give someone like this? at least i will make sure she read this post on monday.

what advice?
you better start spending from that money before the unfortunate dude discovers he's being scammed. the showers of awoof will soon stop. grab what you can while you can & stop looking for cheap advice.
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by Ewuro1: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is one big time scam ... My hand no dey Abeg.

1 Like

Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by yorex2011: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2014
She's plying a dangerous road.... Dazall i can say... Byebye

1 Like

Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by ifyalways(f): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2014
How much can she possibly get from him( passport less than 30K, birth certificate less than 10K) Why rubbish herself because of some chicken change?

Shior

Now, she's reduced herself to same level as the man. Ovoko
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2014
i say she's not doing it for the sake of the money o.
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by ifyalways(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2014
So she's doing it for what "sake"

Village mgbeke revenge style and mentality.
Re: what will you do if you were in this shoe? by Qsscruz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
@Op After full stop (.), the next word begins in a capital letter. Example: Revenge is for God. That's my believe.

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Of A Change Of Name? / Strictly For Married Ladies/ Women!!!!! / Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.