Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size (84392 Views)

Is It Right To Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You? / What Do You Call Your Dad's Brothers Or Sis. Who are of The Same Age With You / Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by 2cute(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
I TRIED THIS AND IT WORKED

Hi Niralanders!
This post shows how you can determine your age by your shoe size. A friend on fb posted it on her wall so I tot I'd share it here. It's especially a usefull invention for PAs and MAs who cannot tell their correct age. Try it & see.
1. Take your shoe size
2. Now multiply it by 5
3. Add 50
4. Multiply by 20
,  5. Now add 1011 (Last 2 digits in this number must be the 2 digits of the current year for it to be completely. Eg 1010 for 2010 and 1012 for 2012etc)
6. Subtract the year you were born.
The number you get will be your shoe size & your age. The first 2 digits are your shoe size & last 2 are your age. Am i right?

3 Likes

Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by dominique(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
Its too complicated for me ojare, someone else should try it. Who even thought of all this junk sef?
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by MissyB3(f): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
It's true! I tried it. cheesy
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by yme1(f): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2012
Lol. . . . . . Mine was right grin
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Knight1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2012
nice formula (not totally correct but close) but the thing is you already give your shoe size, your year of birth and the current year, it doesn't seem like rocket science undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Acidosis(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
What is this? ? you said we should add our date of birth, so why are we calculating again? ? This is stupidly funny!

3 Likes

Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Geomac: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
It does not make sense to me. Why adding the year the person was born? There is nothing to calculate again now.

3 Likes

Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by amtheone(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
@2cute

u really make me laff. U are putting so many people in math class again. Funny!
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by RoyalRoy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2012
Just a good try at refurbishing the brain. When u already know the year u were born, what's there to calculate?

2 Likes

Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by ronkebp(f): 1:39am On Mar 09, 2012
OMG!!!! this is crazy, it is so right!!!
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Dyt(f): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2012
worked 4 me
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
Why do we have to subtract our date of birth. Absolute bunkum.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by denitro(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
wow
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by brainpulse: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
This is just an arithmetic manipulation. Why subracting the year u were born.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Koolking(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2012
what if you don't know your shoe size? Any shoe I push my leg in and it fits that my size, and I  have never cared to check what the number is.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by omo9ja1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2012
nice one

yes is correct
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
Yes, it's correct.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Akwasi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2012
lol. . .this is manipulation. . .you provide all the data during the calculation. . .this is great grin
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by GWslim(f): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
This will only allow you to determine your age and not your shoe size, you know that already.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by blackweaver(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
This guy's a crook joo,

lets say u shoe size is X, an your date of birth is Y then when u do everything u are asked you get:

(((x*5) + 50)*20) + 1012 - Y

which will give 100x+2012-y

but if Y is your date if birth then 2012-Y is your age

and if X is your shoe size then of course the first two digits will be X; of course this equation will fail if the person is less than 10 years or over 100 years
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Mobinga: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
You just asked us for date of birth.

Null and void.

However, you manipulated the figures it still sums up to subtracting dob from present day.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2012
Why should i supply my year of birth ? Abeg this is just mathematical manipulation jo.

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Ninapha(f): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
mine is very correct. I tried it but hey, my worry is this, is there really need for it since i also had to give both my shoe size and year of birth.

its fun doing it anyway.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by oyinmama(f): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2012
More like first digit is my shoe size, and the last two digits are my age actually; nice and interesting one!!!
2cute:

Hi Niralanders!
This post shows how you can determine your age by your shoe size. A friend on fb posted it on her wall so I tot I'd share it here. It's especially a usefull invention for PAs and MAs who cannot tell their correct age. Try it & see.
1. Take your shoe size
2. Now multiply it by 5
3. Add 50
4. Multiply by 20
,  5. Now add 1011 (Last 2 digits in this number must be the 2 digits of the current year for it to be completely. Eg 1010 for 2010 and 1012 for 2012etc)
The number you get will be your shoe size & your age. The first 2 digits are your shoe size & last 2 are your age. Am i right?
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Afam4eva(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
Akwasi:

lol. . .this is manipulation. . .you provide all the data during the calculation. . .this is great  grin

Don't mind the OP.

Btw, you can use anything not just your shoe size. Infact just pick any number above 1.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
Does not make sense atall, u ask for our date of birth, and the current here, just like minusing the current year from our date of birth
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by janita: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
it worked but the process is a long one.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by janita: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
secondly d answers is provided by the person. wen year of birth and current year is provided then the maths is solved.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Okontami: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
This post is so foo.lish and s.tupid , once you add your year of birth , then its no more any surprise. You just did garbage in garbage out and some useless twists. I gave you my shoe size first, then i gave you my year of birth. Them what big deal have you done. And other posters are being amazed I wonder where your intelligence is? Please go back to school and learn
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by agog: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
2cute:

Hi Niralanders!
1. Take your shoe size
2. Now multiply it by 5
3. Add 50
4. Multiply by 20
,  5. Now add 1011 (Last 2 digits in this number must be the 2 digits of the current year for it to be completely. Eg 1010 for 2010 and 1012 for 2012etc)
THE BOLDEN GAVE ME 6111, WHICH TO UR THEORY IS 2011. ARE WE IN 2011?
BUT THE CONCLUDING PART IS CORRECT I.E. WHEN I SUBTRRACT MY BIRTH YEAR FROM THIS FIGURE, I GOT MY AGE FOR LAST YEAR.
ABEG UR THEORY NO CORRECT !!!!
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by LordReed(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2012
This is just like squeezing orange juice into a glass, drinking it and exclaiming It's Orange Juice!

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Yorisb: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
Mobinga:

You just asked us for date of birth.

Null and void.

However, you manipulated the figures it still sums up to subtracting dob from present day.

+1

Lord_Reed:

This is just like squeezing orange juice into a glass, drinking it and exclaiming It's Orange Juice!
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.