Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Strictly For Married Ladies/ Women!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly For Married Ladies/ Women!!!!! (1050 Views)

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Married Ladies/ Women!!!!! by enoqueen: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hi,

I like to create this forum for married women. where we can form a group and talk to each other about issues bothering us. there are times that there is a lot to say but no one to talk to. drop ur pins so we can stay connected....

mine is 7B19F1D4.

MATURED MIND ONLY
Re: Strictly For Married Ladies/ Women!!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why not tell NL what is bothering you without the use of 'pins'? undecided
You ain't going through nothing that has not happened before for real.
No need to form a 'gossip' group to share marital woes.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Married Ladies/ Women!!!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
enoqueen:
Hi,

I like to create this forum for married women. where we can form a group and talk to each other about issues bothering us. there are times that there is a lot to say but no one to talk to. drop ur pins so we can stay connected....

mine is 7B19F1D4.

MATURED MIND ONLY
Okay! I'm in.....just wanna learn cheesy
Re: Strictly For Married Ladies/ Women!!!!! by Anyi3(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Okay! I'm in.....just wanna learn cheesy

amebo
Re: Strictly For Married Ladies/ Women!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Why not tell NL what is bothering you without the use of 'pins'? undecided
You ain't going through nothing that has not happened before for real.
No need to form a 'gossip' group to share marital woes.
kanwulia grin

Re: Strictly For Married Ladies/ Women!!!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Anyi3:

amebo
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Does "No" Mean "No", When It Comes To Your Wife? / Men Can You Help You Wife Like This (see Pix) / I Want To Have His Child..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.