Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Rape Victim, 16, Speaks Out After Photos Of Her Assault Were Spread Online - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rape Victim, 16, Speaks Out After Photos Of Her Assault Were Spread Online (2385 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Victim, 16, Speaks Out After Photos Of Her Assault Were Spread Online by chukxie(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2014
Nonso23:

I followed up the story off here. The only account that read she was raped was hers.

Like I said earlier I choose to be agnostic about her being raped until their results are conclusive.
What I call silly is going off to the media and feeding the trolls. Considering the prowess of cyber bullies in the west she's more likely to end up worse than she started off.
My submission was: get a psyche evaluation and if necessary treatment first then take your case up via the appropriate channels. I don't see the media ish as a reflection of strength. I see it as a 'sacrifice your bishop to take out a pawn move'. Short-sighted. that's all.

You're not in her shoes so you don't have the vaguest idea what she's going through. The least thing any reasonable human being would do to bring a teeny weeny bit of succour to that girl is to empathise with her. And that is something you've not done. You keep spewing 'intelligent' meaninglessness which no one here cares about. I pray you or a family member of yours get ra.ped someday. When that time comes, you can hide under your bed and cry all you can.

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim, 16, Speaks Out After Photos Of Her Assault Were Spread Online by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim, 16, Speaks Out After Photos Of Her Assault Were Spread Online by pickabeau1: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2014
Nonso23:

I followed up the story off here. The only account that read she was raped was hers.

Like I said earlier I choose to be agnostic about her being raped until their results are conclusive.
What I call silly is going off to the media and feeding the trolls. Considering the prowess of cyber bullies in the west she's more likely to end up worse than she started off.
My submission was: get a psyche evaluation and if necessary treatment first then take your case up via the appropriate channels. I don't see the media ish as a reflection of strength. I see it as a 'sacrifice your bishop to take out a pawn move'. Short-sighted. that's all.

Good..so you are informed...

Yes..she may or nay not have been raped..as I said it may have been consensual

However is displaying her naked pic not a a bad thing and people even making fun of her

I feel that is unfair

I however believe in prevention..

On the media iah..her face is already there.. Her private parts...what else is new
Let's hear the story of the guys then we know exactly what happened
Re: Rape Victim, 16, Speaks Out After Photos Of Her Assault Were Spread Online by chukxie(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2014
Nonso23:

Okay.
It's about sounding the way you want me to??
Why then should I have the ability to form opinions in the first place?

@your first line. That is why I advocated for a less rigorous path for her recovery. And it was just a suggestion.

You keep sounding opaque the more you talk. Everyone has the right to form opinions but not all opinions are intelligible or perceived as fitting for certain occasions.

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim, 16, Speaks Out After Photos Of Her Assault Were Spread Online by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Rape Victim, 16, Speaks Out After Photos Of Her Assault Were Spread Online by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Birthday Messages You Have Ever Sent To Your Spouses / Is It Acceptable To Have A Male Teacher In A Crèche? / Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.