Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs (33994 Views)

American Police Sentenced To 263 Years In Prison For Raping Black Women / Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK / Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by ElFenomeno1: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fantastic news. grin grin grin
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Allohrandy: Another racist sentencing by America prison business. The sentence is too harsh for selling drugs. A rich white person will not get that amount of time if convicted for the same crime
Okay !
...but remember there is no federal character in America !
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by tuffgongjo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
This case senior Jeff Fort own oo,but why are nigerians always in the spotlight for every shade of wrong reasons.
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by Engen(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Smartini: Tribalists at it again! Dumbskulls fail to realize that some foreign prisons have way better standard of living that an average Nigerian could ever dream of....
That is a lie... No prison is better than Nigeria...ask Chris Brown...the guy came out jail and sworn he will never go back...
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by Afritop(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
DonColz1: “. Okafor faces a minimum of 265 years and a maximum of 560 years imprisonment at sentencing./
Between both extremes, they should handed him all of the above. The judge should act straight to the point
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
napema:

Now you hate Africa? You are really, really, but really stupid! Now you go to suck some european c^cks if you think ur going to get something better, lol grin

Nah bit.ch, su.ck my d1ck and let me buss these nuts on ya fvcked face. grin

Fvck off, you despicable troll.

I'm out! cool
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by napema(f): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
shymexx:

Nah bit.ch, su.ck my d1ck and let me buss these nuts on ya fvcked face. grin

Fvck off, you despicable troll.

I'm out! cool

God will punish you.

1 Like

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by allanphash7(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
lol
Randerl: R.I.P. - Rot In Prison

Copyright © 2014
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
napema:

God will punish you.

Nah, I reject ya voodoo, you devilish soul.

God has blessed me and he'll continue to bless me. The most high made me in his own image, as a black man, and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.

Hanging my nuts on ya fvcked face is enough punishment - leave my nuts alone and stop quoting me, freaking troll.

Last reply to you, you scum of the earth. I had to rebuke that shyte.
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by crisycent: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Person wen match line, na him no fit jump fence.
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by parki: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
The sentencing is unfair and biased. We are talking drug trafficking here and not murder. The US system allows for these white ph..ukers to mete out unfair judgement to black people.
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by chidooh1: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
500GP: THIS IS A LESSON TO THE Igbos.
#WHY ALWAYS IBO?
many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by napema(f): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
shymexx:

Nah, I reject ya voodoo, you devilish soul.

God has blessed me and he'll continue to bless me. The most high made me in his own image, as a black man, and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.

Hanging my nuts on ya fvcked face is enough punishment - leave my nuts alone and stop quoting me, freaking troll.

Last reply to you, you scum of the earth. I had to rebuke that shyte.

You must end the primary !! Lol grin
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by 1stola: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Allohrandy: Another racist sentencing by America prison business. The sentence is too harsh for selling drugs. A rich white person will not get that amount of time if convicted for the same crime
Why should they even be jailing ppl for selling drugs
Rubbish!
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by ebullientV(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]People can still fight to reduce the sentence if its life, they might reduce it to 50, but 256 years means any way they reduce it, he will still spend his whole life behind bars with no opportunity for parole no matter the reduced sentence, kapish?[/size]
Roger! cheesy

thank you..
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by RaptorX: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Totally racist bs sentencing, did he killed somebody? Wonder the kind of lawyer representing him that cannot strike a plea bargain deal for reduced sentence.

Fvcking racist sentence, white boys sell and use drugs all the time and get at worse probation, he should appeal the sentence. Fvcking racist bastards.

1 Like

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by BankuTilapia2: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
philips70:

100% sure these rants are composed from an #assylum cell in Rio de Janeiro. To think how slow you dark mudafuckers are. Brazil for that matter. I would rather birth a thief than birth a fool.

Assylum cell wit no bombings hahaaaaaa which one do u prefer. A go sleep witout da sound of any explosion
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by BankuTilapia2: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
RaptorX: Totally racist bs sentencing, did he killed somebody? Wonder the kind of lawyer representing him that cannot strike a plea bargain deal for reduced sentence.

Fvcking racist sentence, white boys sell and use drugs all the time and get at worse probation, he should appeal the sentence. Fvcking racist bastards.

U can bark all u want its their fuckingggggg country, dat low life mumugerian shld hv stayed in dat shittttt hole call nigeria n sell his drugs. U hv no conscience

1 Like

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by BankuTilapia2: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
A good nigerian is a DEAD ONE cheesy grin
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by BankuTilapia2: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
A good nigerian is a DEAD ONE

1 Like

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by Izunwa(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=sandijey]

Are u not a member of Ndigbo page on fb? Anytime they post news of an igbo drug trafficker. See your people commenting the same way wiv that guy u quoted. Blaming the situation of the country and saying he is not smart. Only very few people like u oppose it. It's just bad the length people will go to make money. It is worse when we do not condemn it and then we term people who will rather make a honest living and live a comfortable life as lazy........... we have all lost the essence of our creation.....[/quote
the gods really need to start formatting some brains.

1 Like

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by yommyuk: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
dis dude is bleeped
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by summerflame(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sorry, I call the Ibos frying pan heads
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by summerflame(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
500GP: THIS IS A LESSON TO THE Igbos.
#WHY ALWAYS IBO?
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by philips70(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Assylum cell wit no bombings hahaaaaaa which one do u prefer. A go sleep witout da sound of any explosion

I have got some nice and responsible Ghanaian friends, not trolls like you. Nevertheless, watch your mouth it starts just on a good day. Ghana is evolving. It could be closer to you than you think. Worse thing is Ghana cannot survive 3 months of insurgency, not with the very fast declining economy and super pauperized population.
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by BlackPikiN(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Babymama1:

My brother in law was a manager at a grocery store
He told us that whenever a black kid came in and shoplifted merchandise,the senior manager would call the cops but when a white kid did the same thing,he would call the parent of the child.
So he too started doing the reverse
For a black kid he would call the parent and a white kid he would call the cops.

We are talking petty thefts like drinks and candy and cigarettes o
You see how they gave the black children criminal records from an early age and spared their own.

There's a video online of a white cop hiding hard drugs in a store just to implicate the owner who is black. It happened in one of the southern states. Fortunately for the store owner, there was a CCTV that caught the cop with the whole mess. I will put up the video once I find it.
Anyway this naija man is not normal.

1 Like

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by 500GP: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
chidooh1: many are mad but few are roaming

LIKE YOUR FATHER
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
BlackPikiN:

There's a video online of a white cop hiding hard drugs in a store just to implicate the owner who is black. It happened in one of the southern states. Fortunately for the store owner, there was a CCTV that caught the cop with the whole mess. I will put up the video once I find it.

I am not shocked at all

1 Like

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by Faun(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Here's that story you're talking about: http://www.techyville.com/2013/08/news/police-videotaped-planting-crack-cocaine-in-a-mans-store-so-they-could-arrest-him/

See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HewxquptWJ0

1 Like

Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by cheguevera: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
EFFECTS OF SNITCHING ON YOURSELF. .. SAFE JOURNEY TO NIRVANA
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun:

Here's that story you're talking about: http://www.techyville.com/2013/08/news/police-videotaped-planting-crack-cocaine-in-a-mans-store-so-they-could-arrest-him/

See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HewxquptWJ0

Wow
Scary
Imagine if that guy didn't have a camera in plain view
Re: Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs by antartica(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
This is uncalled for and purely vindictive.A handful of stock brokers and sleek bankers in their life times causes more harm and destroys more lives than a thousand of the kind of chap will do in their life times.Yet,they get rewards and enourmous bonuses for being lives wreckers.

The preys that survives are the ones that learns to keep ahead of the predators.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Women As Fake Doctor On Facebook / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.