Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Dad Playing Assassin’s Creed 3 Shook Baby Daughter To Death Due To Her Screams - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Dad Playing Assassin’s Creed 3 Shook Baby Daughter To Death Due To Her Screams (569 Views)

Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... / Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court / French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dad Playing Assassin’s Creed 3 Shook Baby Daughter To Death Due To Her Screams by Ntnews: 4:18am On Jul 12, 2014
A dad who had been playing Assassin’s Creed 3 on his PlayStation killed his baby daughter after being frustrated by her screaming, a court heard.

Mark Sandland, 28, picked up five-week-old Aimee-Rose by her torso and shook her during a sudden loss of temper, prosecutors said.

He claimed he had suffered an epileptic fit and came round to find his daughter underneath him at their flat in St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex.

Lewes Crown Court heard that police who attended the flat after Aimee-Rose was rushed to hospital on November 5 2012 found a PlayStation game controller on the sofa opposite the TV.

Sandland was charged with murder but went on to plead guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of lack of intent.

Prosecutor Sally Howes QC said: “It’s the Crown’s case that, frustrated by the distraction of Aimee-Rose screaming, the defendant picked her up and gripped her around her torso and shook her in a sudden loss of temper and loss of control.

Assasines creed made him go crazy!!

Read more - http://www.stobmedia.com/a-dad-playing-assassins-creed-3-shook-baby-daughter-to-death-due-to-her-screaming/
Re: A Dad Playing Assassin’s Creed 3 Shook Baby Daughter To Death Due To Her Screams by Omexonomy: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Violent games make people do crazy things e.g BRT drivers driving as if they are playing grand theft autho
Re: A Dad Playing Assassin’s Creed 3 Shook Baby Daughter To Death Due To Her Screams by killzone(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Omexonomy: Violent games make people do crazy things e.g BRT drivers driving as if they are playing grand theft autho
not everyone sha I play violent video games and I don't behave like that guy,the father must be rilu stupid for killing becos she was screaming.Chai THERE IS GOD ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos / I Was Offered N30,000 For Human Skull —suspect / Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Bama Where Nigerian Army Has Not Been For Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.