Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court (2975 Views)

PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Slimzjoe(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
A man has been jailed for life after fathering a child
with his own daughter who he raped repeatedly from
when she was just 10.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons,
was given a life sentence after Derby Crown Court
after jurors heard how he 'took his daughter's life'
through sexual abuse.

His depravity was exposed when he impregnated her
when she was just a teenager, having 'poisoned' the
girl against her mother.

As she watched her abuser being led away from the
dock the girl ran towards him, crying out: 'I love you
and miss you.'

Earlier the court heard how her father had been her
primary carer for years and began raping her when
he felt 'out of sorts or angry'.

Despite promising to stop the abuse after each
attack, the man carried on abusing her until she
became pregnant.
In a bid to terminate the pregnancy without raising
concern he encouraged his daughter to continue kick
boxing, the court heard.
Eventually, when the girl refused to tell authorities
who the father of the baby was they ordered a
paternity test.
The pair fled but were apprehended by police and the
man taken into custody.

Giving evidence the girl told of how she was too
scared to reported her father to police and still 'loved
him'.
'The abuse has set my life on the wrong course and
destroyed the normal childhood and teenage years
that everyone deserves,' she said in a statement.
'I feared the consequences of disclosure because I
love my dad.
'I know what he did was wrong, but I grew up with my dad by my side.

'I just wanted him to get help to make him better but
unfortunately that never happened and it has come
to this.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3055167/Man-raped-daughter-fathered-child-jailed-girl-cries-love-s-led-court.html
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by DuchessLily(f): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Psycho!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by yungEX(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
DIS 1 IS STRONG - ELEYI GIDI GAN!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Tomibyte(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thunder fire her stupid mouth
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Elzends(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
See gobe
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Slimzjoe(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
DuchessLily:
Psycho!!

Who actually?
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Slimzjoe(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tomibyte:
Thunder fire her stupid mouth

Lol....Na Love na
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by DuchessLily(f): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Who actually?

Meant dat for d girl who after what her father did, still loves him

In fact let me say Psychos!! Cos two of them no well @ all
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Slimzjoe(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
DuchessLily:

Meant dat for d girl who after what her father did, still loves him

In fact let me say Psychos!! Cos two of them no well @ all

She Loves her Dad too much to see him Suffer
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by VickJames(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
The science behind a man's deek standing in the presence of his daughter is beyond me.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by DuchessLily(f): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:

She Loves her Dad too much to see him Suffer

What kinda stupid love??

Ooh so she prefers to suffer for him, she be Jesus? She should die for him nau; she should just go to jail in his stead
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by onyi4edu(f): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
The man needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital and not jailed.

Slimzjoe:

Earlier the court heard how her father had been her
primary carer for years and began raping her when
he felt 'out of sorts or angry'.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3055167/Man-raped-daughter-fathered-child-jailed-girl-cries-love-s-led-court.html

Who does that except a sick person.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Slimzjoe(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
DuchessLily:

What kinda stupid love??

Ooh so she prefers to suffer for him, she be Jesus? She should die for him nau; she should just go to jail in his stead

Lol.... I believe this kind of Gal can Die for her Father
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Slimzjoe(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
onyi4edu:
The man needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital and not jailed.

Who does that except a sick person.

He's been checked already and he's in his Right Senses so na Prison Sure pass
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by kilmix: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eleyi gidigan
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Twaci(f): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
End time things...

Smh
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Slimzjoe(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Twaci:
End time things...

Smh

I believe its been happening before the time of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by passionate88: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is so F U C K I N G wrong
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Slimzjoe(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2015
passionate88:
This is so F U C K I N G wrong
What is?
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by xmich(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
This is not an abuse neither a rape as long as they understood their selfs and enjoyed it together to the extent of the girl crying in sorrow on hearing the prison sentence forced no her father.

On my own point of view,this is injustice!!!
Re: Man Rapes Daughter And She Still Screams 'I Love You' As He's Led Out Of Court by Slimzjoe(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lol.... Dude, she's only a minor

xmich:
This is not an abuse neither a rape as long as they understood their selfs and enjoyed it together to the extent of the girl crying in sorrow on hearing the prison sentence forced no her father.

On my own point of view,this is injustice!!!

(1) (Reply)

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Man Stabbed In The *S* In South Africa (PICS) GRAPHIC / A 13 Year Old Boy Injected With The Wrong Injections; (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.