Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Where Are The Dead Going? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Dead Going? (1394 Views)

Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / Pictures & Characteristics Of The Dead Sea / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

It is not a belief. We can exhume their decomposed bodies for you to see. It is a verifiable fact.

Thats the extent to which you know. No rule says that what you as a person does not know does not exist. So i leave you to what you know.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by qstar(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

Thats the extent to which you know. No rule says that what you as a person does not know does not exist. So i leave you to what you know.

Whatever bro.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

It is not a belief. We can exhume their decomposed bodies for you to see. It is a verifiable fact.

And will you see the whole body there?

You better wake up bro, even if I don't believe in Hell but as a scientist I now do. The problem is you have your bible but won't read them cos if you do, then you would have seen it there
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

You threw a question to him and i simply showed you that the same question is applicable to you. I dont understand your noise about a monster. Are you a flying spaghetti monster?
I did the same, it is called a circle jerk.
His claims can't be proven, yours can't be, and mine can't be. Capisce?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the Supreme ruler of the universe. cool
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:

Ok. So you can see that we all are believers in one way or the other. While we christians believe in God, you atheists believe in flying spaghetti monster. Now don't give us the nonsense definition that atheism means absence of belief.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

Ok. So you can see that we all are believers in one way or the other. While we christians believe in God, you atheists believe in flying spaghetti monster. Now don't give us the nonsense definition that atheism means absence of belief.
Man, you're so wrong.
Atheists do not believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Technically, it's a Parody Religion/god to show theists how stupid their religion and god sounds.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
I did the same, it is called a circle jerk.
His claims can't be proven, yours can't be, and mine can't be. Capisce?

If I tell you have been there will you believe?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

If I tell you I've been to Hogwarts will you believe?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
Man, you're so wrong.
Atheists do not believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Technically, it's a Parody Religion/god to show theists how stupid their religion and god sounds.

Man you are so wrong. Christians believe in God. Atheists created and believe in a flying spaghetti monster to show how silly they are.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

Why do you want to waste your time in telling him? His brain is too myopic to comprehend that level of info.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

Man you are so wrong. Christians believe in God. Atheists created and believe in a flying spaghetti monster to show how silly they are.
Question : did you read the link or not?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
Question : did you read the link or not?

Question have you read the bible or not?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

Question have you read the bible or not?
Many times. I was a former priest. I bet I know the Bible more than you do.
Answer my previous question.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

Why do you want to waste your time in telling him? His brain is too myopic to comprehend that level of info.

Lol..honestly I don't know what some ppl want again. Do they think they can get away with their riotous life style when they die?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
Many times. I was a former priest. I bet I know the Bible more than you do.
Answer my previous question.

Many times I ve read atheists comments and submissions and it still remains the usual noise that doesn't make sense(including the one you want me to read). I can't continue to waste my time reading nonsense. .
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
If you claim to know the bible better than us how come believing this is hard for you
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cold(m): 2:59am On Jul 13, 2014
Jesus: I am the way the truth and the life,only through me can you get to the gates of heaven.
Cold: I am a good man,morally upright and did a lot for charity but i never believed you were the only way to heaven. Fiaam! Straight to hell to burn for all eternity sad
Shekau: I am the commander of boko haram. I have killed tens of thousands & rĂ¡ped thousands of women but Jesus i believe you're the only the way to heaven;boom gets his wings..sigh.
Christianity is really screwed up

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 13, 2014
cbrass: If you claim to know the bible better than us how come believing this is hard for you
Because the Bible is false. smiley
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2014
cbrass: If you claim to know the bible better than us how come believing this is hard for you

Reading the bible cannot give one a solid base so it is no suprise he ended up in the sh.it called atheism. It is when you STUDY the bible with the help of the Holy Spirit that you ll have a solid base so I know where he belongs. Being a priest does not translate to being a true christian. I'm not moved by his claims.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
Because the Bible is false. smiley

Please no insut intended, I want to believe you must have been living a false life while being a priest(am not saying you were on the right part either).

Open your hearth to the Lord Jesus Christ today, ask him into your life. I know something good will definitely happen in your life. We are witness of this
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2014
cbrass:

Please no insut intended, I want to believe you must have been living a false life while being a priest(am not saying you were on the right part either).

Open your hearth to the Lord Jesus Christ today, ask him into your life. I know something good will definitely happen in your life. We are witness of this
No, I was a Bible Thumper. I was very 'holy'

Who says my life is bad?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cold(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2014
alexleo:

Reading the bible cannot give one a solid base so it is no suprise he ended up in the sh.it called atheism. It is when you STUDY the bible with the help of the Holy Spirit that you ll have a solid base so I know where he belongs. Being a priest does not translate to being a true christian. I'm not moved by his claims.
Please tell me more about this book you make reference to so much....

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2014
cold:
Please tell me more about this book you make reference to so much....
grin You need the 'holy spirit ' to understand.
To get the Holy Spirit, you must pay your tithe. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cold(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
grin You need the 'holy spirit ' to understand.
To get the Holy Spirit, you must pay your tithe. smiley
But i drink of the 'Holy Spirit' every Friday and Saturday. And twice on Sundays so i should know

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2014
cold:
But i drink of the 'Holy Spirit' every Friday and Saturday. And twice on Sundays so i should know
lmfao grin
If you don't pay your tithe, it is invalid
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cold(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
lmfao grin
If you don't pay your tithe, it is invalid
Hmm..you might have a point here but i need to pay to god directly,no intermediaries. Any ideas?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2014
cold:
Hmm..you might have a point here but i need to pay to god directly,no intermediaries. Any ideas?
Spaceship!
Although the amount you'll spend on the spaceship will be more than your tithe.
I suggest you burn the money as incense. smiley
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cold(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
Spaceship!
Although the amount you'll spend on the spaceship will be more than your tithe.
I suggest you burn the money as incense. smiley
Ahh..i know that feeling. Getting high while imbibing the holy spirit. Sweet Jeezeus

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
*leaving thread* this blasphemy is just too much
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
cbrass: *leaving thread* this blasphemy is just too much
If you don't, will you go to 'hell'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watchtower Disfellowshipping And Shunning Policy / 9 Qualities Of A TRUE CHRISTIAN / Are Guardian Angels Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.