Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Where Are The Dead Going? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Dead Going? (1389 Views)

Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / Pictures & Characteristics Of The Dead Sea / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2014
This question sounds crazy or maybe op wanna commit suicide,no!let just for once think about where we are going after here,3years ago I watch my great grandma dying and she slowly close her eyes and it goodbye.so since then have been asking this question"where are we going after here?"though am not religious at all maybe I should have answer it.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Two places, either Hell or Heaven
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2014
Grave na.
Where else them go bury them?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist: Grave na.
Where else them go bury them?

No its we that put there body there but they go to Heaven or Hell
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

No its we that put there body there but they go to Heaven or Hell
Have you been there before? Have you seen it?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:

No but I believe God's word and besides we have had account of people that have been there before, have even seen someone that had the encounter too
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by mmsen: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Dead bodies decompose.

Some people like to speed up the process and cremate the body.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

No but I believe God's word and besides we have had account of people that have been there before, have even seen someone that had the encounter too
Reading the Bible and believing in heaven and hell is like reading Harry Potter and believing in Hogwarts.

The so-called accounts of hell contradict themselves and the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by qstar(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

have even seen someone that had the encounter too

Now, this is worrisome. You believe that crap? I can surely make millions of dollars from people like you.

The sameway some claim to have seen god and Jesus?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

Now, this is worrisome. You believe that crap? I can surely make millions of dollars from people like you.

The sameway some claim to have seen god and Jesus?

No you can't , even has a scientist Hell has been discovered, besides I hold the word of God so dear and I believe it
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:

It would be nice if you expantiate on that
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

It would be nice if you expantiate on that
Show me two accounts of "hell" that corroborate each other.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by qstar(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:
even has a scientist Hell has been discovered

Nawa for this guy o! Where you dey get your own updates? which wan be scientist hell?

Whoever is selling the lala to you, sure, it's making much dough.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by emmyskies(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
Whether you believe it or not, heaven or hell
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

Nawa for this guy o! Where you dey get your own updates? which wan be scientist hell?

Whoever is selling the lala to you, sure, it's making much dough.

Bro read wide and open your mind, you can google sounds from hell, this was discovered by a geologist who was an atheist
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
Show me two accounts of "hell" that corroborate each other.

You said they didn't relate, so I would want you to first quote those areas in the scriptures that you feel is wrong about hell then I will check it my self and respond
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

You said they didn't relate, so I would want you to first quote those areas in the scriptures that you feel is wrong about hell then I will check it my self and respond
LMFAO.
I said that no two accounts of hell-- ie people who have supposedly been to hell-- are the same, that they contradict each other.

Apatheist:

That was my original post.

I'll ask again : show me two people who have seen hell whose stories/accounts are the same.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
LMFAO.
I said that no two accounts of hell-- ie people who have supposedly been to hell-- are the same, that they contradict each other.

That was my original post.

I'll ask again : show me two people who have seen hell whose stories/accounts are the same.

You first mention the people you said that their accounts contradicts then I will give mine, besides they maybe names you haven't heard before
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

You first mention the people you said that their accounts contradicts then I will give mine, besides they maybe names you haven't heard before
www.tldm.org/News8/realityofhell.htm

www.guyism.com/humor/people-who-claim-to-have-been-to-hell.html

www.divinerevelations.info/documents/jennifer_perez/hell_is_real_i_went_there_jennifer_perez.htm
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Votukpa(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
No one who dies goes anywhere!!
They go to SLEEP!

THERE IS NO SUCH PLACE CALLED HELL IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE BEING BARBECUED AND TORTURED IN AN INSANE MANNER FOR EVER. GOD WHO TEACHES TO LOVE ONE'S ENEMY WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HIS CHILDREN.

AFTER DEATH (SLEEP) COMES JUDGEMENT. AFTER JUDGEMENT COMES KNOWLEDE. AFTER KNOWLEDGE COMES BELIEF, AFTER BELIEF RIGHTEOUSNESS COMES SALVATION AND AGE ABIDING LIFE (IMMORTALIY).

EVERY knee will bow. EVERY tongue will confess.
ALL will be saved. EVERYBODY!!!
Hitler, Stalin, bokoharam members, abaca etc. All.

Think I'm crazy. Ask me for bible verses.

Having said that, this not all will believe this.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by cbrass(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

So what's the contradiction there and that guyism website is an anti-christ site
It's a humor site. smiley
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:

Have you died before to know that life ends in the grave as you believe? If you think his own is not proven, also know that yours is not also proven. If yours is the truth then if he dies he has nothing to lose but if his' is the truth then you are doomed for hell if you are not prepared for heaven. BE WISE.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by qstar(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

Have you died before to know that life ends in the grave as you believe? If you think his own is not proven, also know that yours is not also proven. If yours is the truth then if he dies he has nothing to lose but if his' is the truth then you are doomed for hell if you are not prepared for heaven. BE WISE.

We have a burial ground in our village. All my ancestors were buried there. So, atleast, i have some evidence.

Where is your evidence for heaven and hell?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

Have you died before to know that we don't go to strip clubs when we die?
Worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster. cool
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by HIV1: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Deads , be it human or animals are going to be recycled. Depends on the evironment where they got trapped when they die , they can be converted to different forms. If they die on land they will be converted to faterlizers. If they die on water such a boat capsized during travelling , you may find yourself mixed with sediment and with effect of geothermal energy you can be converted to petroleum and eventually find yourself in the body of my toyota camry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
Have you died before to know that we don't go to strip clubs when we die?
Worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster. cool

You threw a question to him and i simply showed you that the same question is applicable to you. I dont understand your noise about a monster. Are you a flying spaghetti monster?
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by qstar(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
HIV1: Deads , be it human or animals are going to be recycled. Depends on the evironment where they got trapped when they die , they can be converted to different forms. If they die on land they will be converted to faterlizers. If they die on water such a boat capsized during travelling , you may find yourself mixed with sediment and with effect of geothermal energy you can be converted to petroleum and eventually find yourself in the body of my toyota camry cheesy

Spot on bro!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by qstar(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

You asked him a question to him and i simply showed you that the same question is applicable to you. I dont understand your noise about a monster. Are you a flying spaghetti monster?

Every deity has its own afterlife promises. Apatheist just listed the afterlife promise of his deity.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by alexleo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
qstar:

We have a burial ground in our village. All my ancestors were buried there. So, atleast, i have some evidence.

Where is your evidence for heaven and hell?

The question i asked is - have you died before? Answer is No, so we cant rely on your believe just as you may not want to rely on ours.
Re: Where Are The Dead Going? by qstar(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexleo:

The question i asked is - have you died before? Answer is No, so we cant rely on your believe just as you may not want to rely on ours.

It is not a belief. We can exhume their decomposed bodies for you to see. It is a verifiable fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Divine Warning Is Coming In The Future: No 2 (concluding Part) / Illuminare: an Incomplete Gospel / Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.