Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pastor Who Called You ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Who Called You ? (2347 Views)

SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
andyallor:

WITTY
THATS COOL smiley
Danke. smiley
Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by Oyinprince(m): 12:13am On Jul 16, 2014
PastorKun:

Bros abeg ansa the OP's question, who or what called you into your current 'office'?
who called you?
PastorKun:
Man must wack na grin
Pastor kun always going to and fro, looking for opportunities to attack people. Well, u may be displaying character of the one who called you.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2014
frosbel: But how can God call a 'zillion' people who in most cases are contrary to one another on almost everything from the Trinity to Tithing etc. Is God a God of confusion ??

What is the differentiating factor between those who are genuine and those who are fake.

Matt 7:21

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the [size=16]will of my Father[/size] who is in the heavens will".
Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
JMAN05:

Matt 7:21

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the [size=16]will of my Father[/size] who is in the heavens will".

okay , thanks.

Your god created billions of people knowing that 99% of them will go to hell, yeah right. What utter rubbish.

Use your brain pal.
Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
frosbel:

okay , thanks.

Your god created billions of people knowing that 99% of them will go to hell, yeah right. What utter rubbish.

Use your brain pal.

Of course, using my brain. I see that it is unreasonable to believe in a god who create people, predestining billions to be destroyed in an eternal fire. In short, the teaching of predestination makes God cruel. But you see, God did not predestine each and everyone of us to be what we are.

No, anyone who will perish, perish cos of his own personal decision, God never created them so. We are responsible for our actions. God didnt create people to become atheist, nor predestine them to be so.

No one is going to burn in an eternal fire. These are bad doctrines that had made many to hate God. Your life isnt ruled by fate.

So, get a clear understanding of whom God is.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
JMAN05:

Of course, using my brain. I see that it is unreasonable to believe in a god who create people, predestining billions to be destroyed in an eternal fire. In short, the teaching of predestination makes God cruel. But you see, God did not predestine each and everyone of us to be what we are.

No, anyone who will perish, perish cos of his own personal decision, God never created them so. We are responsible for our actions. God didnt create people to become atheist, nor predestine them to be so.

No one is going to burn in an eternal fire. These are bad doctrines that had made many to hate God. Your life isnt ruled by fate.

So, get a clear understanding of whom God is.

Thanks Bro, the eternal torment stuff is Pagan in origin and totally contrary to the nature of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by ayodele123(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Too many ignorant persons on this forum engaging in useless baseless controversies!
Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2014
ayodele123: Too many ignorant persons on this forum engaging in useless baseless controversies!
The truth is some of them know the truth but they are ready to believe a lie.

When you start reading the bible and using it as an academic exercise to cricticize others who experience God more in their lives without going to God yourself to sincerely seek the truth in His Word, you end up engaging in useless and unprofitable debates which leads to strife, malicious talks and at the end you self destruct yourself instead of building yourself.

There is ONLY ONE CALL and the call is to be CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF CHRIST.

As you MATURE in the Faith, God sees and more responsibilities are added to you by Christ who give Gifts to men. Paul said there are DIVERSITIES OF GIFTS but the SAME Spirit.

The bible never said the gift and the calls.It said the giftS and His Call( Romans 11:29 NIV). Which means ONE call, diverse gifts.

Pls if you have not receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the EVIDENCE of speaking in an unknown tongue, i encourage you to do so.The Holy Spirit is the doorway into these gifts and the sole purpose is to edify the body of Christ.

Believers who seek God the more to know Him more get most used by God than others.Paul understood it perfectly well when he said he wanted to know Christ and His ressurection power.It doesn't come cheap, It comes at the cost of dying daily and following the master when your body don't feel like it.

God doesn't empower novices to be responsible for his sheep, He takes them first to a training school of the Holy Spirit and that is a LIFE TIME EVENT.

Pls check my signature for the Holy Spirit and His gifts.If you reject the Holy Spirit by hardening your heart, you reject God and His Gifts.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by yazach: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
HONESTLY THEIR IS NO NEED TO BE CONFUSED REGARDING TRUE AND FAKE PASTOR BECAUSE BIBLE CLEARLY STATE THEIR CHARACTERISTICS

Mark 16:17-18New International Version (NIV)

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

So from the above verse, A good pastor/christian must be able to:

1- DRIVE OUT DEMONS undecided
2- SPEAK IN TONGUE undecided
3- PICK UP SNAKES E.G. ANACONDA, COBRA, PYTHON ETC WITHOUT HARMING THEM undecided
4- DRINK DEADLY POISON AND IT WILL NOT HURT THEM undecided
5- LAY HAND ON SICK AND THEY WILL GET WELL undecided

Any pastor or christian who is yet to posses all those five characteristics mentioned is not a good pastor/christian
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Who Called You ? by nep2ra(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
PastorKun:

Bros abeg ansa the OP's question, who or what called you into your current 'office'?

The guy na confirm hustler. Him sef wan hammer before rapture. Abi na only him waka come this life?

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. / Who Was Cain's Wife? Was Cain's Wife His Sister?" / Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.