Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party (8388 Views)

Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) / How Do I Make Fish Pepper Soup For Birthday Party?--help Plss / What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by teetee2(f): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2008
I'm planning by His grace to host family and friends for my B/day, don't know the type of food and drinks to prepare just for 30 people thereabout. How do u think i can organise the party and make everybody comfortable? Dont want to spend much money. Your contribution is welcome, thanks
Re: What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by omoge(f): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2008
if you dont want to spend too much then invite very few pple ehsmiley.
or keep the 30 pple and feed them with puff puff and chin chin i wont complain of no jrice, fried rice and mr ekpo won't complain of no poundo yam and egusi with isi ewu grin

little idea sha: make jrice, fried rice, egusi soup with orishirishi (shaki, ponmo, crayfish, dried fish, goat meat oxtail etc in small quantity), fish stew, moimoi, akara, salad, etc. drinks, soda, fruit juice etc. shebi na birthday smiley
get some of your friends who can cook to come help out and plan ahead okay. if you are oversea, and no one to helep get a caterer to do some meals while you do the rest.
happy bday in advance teetee2 cheesy
Re: What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by AmakaOne(f): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2008
Why not cook one major meal like Jollof and chicken and have some small chops on the side, like peppered snail, suya, akara, chinchin, dodo, moi moi etc for nibbling?

Re: What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by Biabeke(f): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2008
teetee2, If you are in Nigeria, then you are lucky. Serve food like fried rice, meat pies, suyas, non alcoholic wines, buns, and scotch eggs. Keep it simple. Unfortunately for me, in the United States, I cannot serve elaborate food for my sons' birthday party or mine, because people here have all crazy kinds of allergies. I wish you a happy birthday!
Re: What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by krazynaija(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2008
Here is the best idea so far !
Get a big bowl*like a bath tub* fill it with water then pour ennuff cassava meal*garri* into the bowl stir and add lots of sugar in it,you could even make it more spicy by adding cray fish,panla,pepper,tomato,maggi chicken,palm oil etc.
HAPPY GARRIFUL BIRTHDAY !

1 Like

Re: What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by Moyola(f): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2008
lol @ krazynija cheesy

juzz gif out sweets, biscuits, cake n tasty-time/zobo tongue
Re: What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by MrCrackles(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
teetee2:

I'm planning by His grace to host family and friends for my B/day, don't know the type of food and drinks to prepare just for 30 people thereabout. How do u think i can organise the party and make everybody comfortable? don't want to spend much money. Your contribution is welcome, thanks

If you dont want to spend much money

Buy GUGURU, KOKORO, Provide small bowls and spoons (for garri consumption), sobo, bubble gum and tom tom sweets to keep every one sweet!

Enjoy your birthday cheesy
Re: What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by yysl: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2008
MrCrackles:

If you don't want to spend much money

Buy GUGURU, KOKORO, Provide small bowls and spoons (for garri consumption), sobo, bubble gum and tom tom sweets to keep every one sweet!

Enjoy your birthday cheesy
,why u no add sepe?
Re: What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by TOYOSI20(f): 4:47am On Dec 25, 2008
Normal delicacies now, cheesy

Fried Rice, and chicken/Turkey

Moin moin

Plantain

Pounded yam, and egusi, or efo riro, and the likes, its always a munching gallore i tell ya, grin
Re: What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party by ShiftControlAlt(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2012
How about Chicken Sandwich and Smoothiesthey serve a 3 in 1 purpose - tasty, nutritious and filling experience.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE / The Best Peppery Jollof Rice Recipe / Must Read! Amazing Benefits Of Sesame Seed(beni Seed) Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.