Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) (11747 Views)

How Healthy Is Bobo Drink For Kids? / What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party / What Is Your Best Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Zobo is a popular drink, known over the country and beyond. but never has it being like this.ZOBOCOLA is a refined zobo, certified by NAFDAC and packaged under hygienic condition and environment.It has two unique sizes in 40cl and 50cl.Zobocola contains very low sugar.Instead of feeding your self,family and friends with drinks made from the mixture of chemicals, why dont you entertain them with the Best Nigeria real fruit drink. you can order for your home/ shop delivery by either calling or chatting with us online via:07060484547( pls if your order from a distant place, you need to pay for your waybill) free delivery is for all living within Anambra, delta and environs. Stay safe,HEALTH IS WEALTH
7 FACTS ABOUT ZOBO COLA DRINK:

• It’s a blood pressure and cholesterol level reducing drink.

• It’s a caffeine free drink.

• It has 100 percent of recommended daily vitamins.

• It has alkaline content that helps to clean the body.

• It helps to keep the body PH balanced.

• It’s an antioxidants drink.

DRINK ZOBO COLA® ALWAYS! ... Refreshment with vitality.

1 Like

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
does the drink make you rich cry

2 Likes

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
It does in every part you can think of. but most especially it make you rich health wise
pinkiecutie:
does the drink make you rich cry

2 Likes

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Still available for all
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Ademat7(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2014
How much is a 40cl or 50cl sold per bottle?
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by idumuose(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2014
We need to promote made in Nigeria products.That's a very good one.I will patronize you as soon as i arrive for christmas/newyear.

Why can't you use non nutritive sugar instead of using refined sugar cos a lot of people don't like refined sugar because of the after effect in the body.

I even heard the non nutritive sugar is cheaper than the refined sugar.
Anyway,congrats to you on your product.May your business excel beyond the shores of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 4:17am On Dec 06, 2014
50 and 100 naira respectively[quote author=Ademat7 post=28607829]How much is a 40cl or 50cl sold per bottle?[/quote
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 4:23am On Dec 06, 2014
Thank you for your wishes and prayers.As for the sugar used, we keep improving by the day.Our main goal is to have the best, most health safe, and at the same time cheapest Zobo in the world.A taste of this product will surely convince you.Thank you once again, you can get it within stores in the eastern zone or you can call me
idumuose:
We need to promote made in Nigeria products.That's a very good one.I will patronize you as soon as i arrive for christmas/newyear.

Why can't you use non nutritive sugar instead of using refined sugar cos a lot of people don't like refined sugar because of the after effect in the body.

I even heard the non nutritive sugar is cheaper than the refined sugar.
Anyway,congrats to you on your product.May your business excel beyond the shores of Nigeria.
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 4:25am On Dec 06, 2014
still available
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 3:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Still Available
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by jendor123: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
@ cee9 pls what are d content. I want to b sure it is good forl me.
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2014
The content is the zobo leaf we all know.we have never recorded any health hazard since we started years ago,we have zobocola health club for all expecially diabetic patients.
jendor123:
@ cee9 pls what are d content. I want to b sure it is good forl me.
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
still available, Zobocolizing this xmas with zobo.REFRESHMENT WITH VITALITY
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Still available

1 Like

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
To all those who have gotten or taste our product, please you can leave comments etc on this thread to keep it going. Our unique product is still available.Am zobocolizing all day
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oh dear Parents,
Please do not feed your wards/children with synthetic drinks continually because of health reasons.We have made a natural fruit drink,(zobocola) packaged in a more convenient bottle for consumption any time, anywhere.No artificial flavours etc, low sugar, highly nutritional and 100% health/NAFDAC certified . Adequate for diabetic patients.Get a pack for your family today.Save your family health.Join zobocola health club today.Eche :07060484547
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 4:07am On Jan 20, 2015
Here is our product packaging:

1 Like

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 4:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Thats for 40cl packaging.We are the best when it comes to zobo in Nigeria.we have the best health consultants for your health.If not zobocola then it cannot be.Keep enjoying our zobo and feel free to join our health club where you have links to keep your body in good shape.Stay safe.Drink safe,Health is wealth
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
i urge all who have tasted our product to always leave a reply on this thread.
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 5:09am On Feb 06, 2015
The premium drink with vitality
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 3:02am On Feb 27, 2015
SAy No to ROADSIDE ZOBO.Health Is Wealth
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 3:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Keep ZoBocolizing
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Leomat(f): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
@cee pulix are u on bbm? I have a proposal for u
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Leomat(f): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
And number as well..I have a package for u
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Leomat:
And number as well..I have a package for u
am not on bbm. here is my number:07060484547
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Say no to roadside zobo, For all with awka axis delivery is free.Health is Wealth STAY SAFE.
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
so na only u dey flex this zobo why not share with friends?
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2015
If you stay within the awka axis, It is time you grap this opportunity of enjoying Nigeria Number zobo(zobocola), less sugar more vitamins, hygenically prepared, Nafdac Certified,and many more.FREE DElIVERY WHERE EVER YOU ARE in Awka, HOME,SHOP,BANK,OFFICES We are there.Offer lasts from now to Easter.Health is Wealth.SAY NO TO ROADSIDE ZOBO.Call ECHE:07060484547
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2015
I say thank you to all within AWKA axis who have placed order for our ZOBO(ZOBOCOLA).Those that have received theirs, should help keep this thread alive by leaving their comments here.if u are at Nnewi or ts environs, u can still call us for your order but delivery to those places depends on ur quantity.STAY SAFE, HEALTH IS WEALTH.Tel:07060484547
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2015
As the Easter season approaches, we are still keeping to our promises of delivering zobocola to all axis within awka and its environs free. So KEEP ON CALLING>
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Few days to end the EASTER PROMO WITHIN AWKA AND ITS ENVIRONS.REMEMBER EASTER MONDAY IS THE DEADLINE.KEEP PLACING YOUR ORDERS.07060484547

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further. / In Kebbi, 71 Schoolgirls Hospitalised Over Food Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.