Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? (19145 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by myspnigeria: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2014
d delays b4 dem bring food
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by UniqueGem(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2014
When they don't have WIFI!!

6 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by IAMBREEZY: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2014
When you see wasp on the food you are about to eat, Goddamnit!!!
#i'm gonna sue the owner of the Restaurant for trying to poison me. grin

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by cdamsel(f): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2014
chelseabmw: When you hear someone shouting

'Madam where my food na?'

#smh
Na buka you go? grin

4 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2014
folks sneezing n blowing their goddamm nose,nothing piss me off more than that in da eatery..n i hate it when ppl stare at u when on d meal,just like some goddamm peeps peep on ur screen when u r on da cafe..

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by chelseabmw(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2014
cdamsel: Na buka you go? grin

Yes o. Abi buka nor b restaurant again for 9ja? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by spartan50(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2014
When d food is nt worth the price.. It hurts

4 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Blockus: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2014
Smartini: When we've got so-called big men sitting close to your table and eating like starved goats! You see them laughing loud and sweating ferociously! Funniest thing is that they'll occupy all the waiter's attention, ignoring others that came before them...

Have you ever heard of priority clientel?

3 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2014
kolamilan: I find it annoying watching the people who came in after me be served before the waitress even takes my order. Also, someone blowing their nose at the table. Lastly, When waiter start clearing the table when people are still eating. So what annoys you the most at a restaurant ?
I can't stand ugly waitress cry
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by aboyaji(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2014
nothing annoys me.

Seeing flies around.........i wave you off via wafting tins

serve me late........i am a patient dog

seeing person chew mischieviously...........e no cosine me.

Seeing hair in my food......calls the waiter's attention and peacefully demand for another round of meal, but i go make sure i reduce the size of the food first. Bye

3 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Akalia(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Two major things annoy me:
(1):- after washing ma hands, I call on d waiter for savet, d savet is suppose to be on d table.
(2):- enjoying d meal only to look up and notice someone's eyes are on me while sitthing idle, either the person is yet to be served or the person just finished his own food.it makes me uncomfortable, because am d shy type when it comes to public restaurant.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by KillerBeauty(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Kslib: When those who are yet to get theirs keep staring at me just to see how the food enters my mouth!!

#WTF##

One day! One day!! I go use spoon aim person head!! Nonsense!

Lol
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by ITbomb(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2014
I hate when guys leave food dem wan come buy and start toasting the fine sales girl.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by cdamsel(f): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2014
chelseabmw:

Yes o. Abi buka nor b restaurant again for 9ja? cheesy
really? I never knew Behind boy like you dey go buka oooo tongue
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by roxell120(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
when served with a wet plate. Thyphoid has made me to be extra meticulous

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by jericco1(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2014
When the waitress won't get her Eyes off me considering the fact my girlFriend is beside me!! Irking.
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by chuckdee4(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2014
When you take a lady out to dinner and after ordering she starts dipping her fork into your meal cos she enjoys it better than what she ordered, why didn't you order the bloody same thing

7 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by josh830: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
I hate delay, rit now am in a restuarant for over 15min, and d food is no even ready yet
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by initialize(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Fast food serving cold meals or using microwave to warm the already freeze food. Did they cook it in the freezer? It surprise me to enter fast-food and I have to wait for 30mins to get served. They should remove the "fast" prefix.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by NickiRoman: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Kslib: When those who are yet to get theirs keep staring at me just to see how the food enters my mouth!!

#WTF##

...Hahahahaha grin
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by LAGATA(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2014
It's rly so annoying and disgusting when someone enters the restaurant, pass by ur table, look into ur plate (like he wants to pick ur meat), sits some tables away from urs then calls onto the waiter, and he's like 'abeg serve me exactly that kin food' (referring to my food)

undecided embarassed shocked so annoying aswear

7 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Beennkumar(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2014
Bad service, rude staff, burnt food. angry
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Henrypraise: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2014
U ar at a restuarant wit ur frnds n u get served, sum one else (maybe ur frnd or not ur frnd) sitting close to u asked: is d food sweet? U reply yes. D guy is served same tin just like u ar eatin n d guy starts complaining abt d quality of d fud n starts sayin d fud isn't sweet n his wife, gf, mother or wat av u cannot cook dis rubbish and dat he won't even serve dis shi.t to an enemy, he abandons d fud n walks away.

Damn dats wat makes me angry, so I neva respond to questions such as is d fud sweet? Do u lyk d place? Etc.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by 4wardever(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2014
My first comment on Nairaland in a long while...

Well, some of what turns me off in a restaurant includes:

1. Having to wait for the food to be served while am hungry is not the issue but them not keeping to time. As in ehn, what can be so annoying than being so hungry that you loose your appetite cos the food is not yet ready?

2. Untidy and hungry-looking waiters

3. Tasteless food especially when you realise that 'I can cook better than this.'

4. When the owner talks down or even smacks the servers just to show she's boss.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Una too like food jare grin
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by ayomidegambari(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2014
When me and the table cloth are in uniform.

8 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Emma8043(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2014
What mostly annoy me more is when asked for extra food and like 6 more shaaky on top of 10 before the extra it takes then agos to comply its hurts me more a failed relationsh and carry over course put together

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Odunharry(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2014
A gal go buy food of close to 400,eat 3spoon say she no eat again..

God help her say no be me buy am or else ntng 4 ha nxt tym

2 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Odunharry(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Odunharry carry NickiRoman go restaurant..

Odunharry:waiter..gve me fried rice with chicken and chilled bottle water..

NickiRoman:waiter..gve me fried rice mixed with jollof rice,put moi moi,salad,fish,turkey,spaghetti,egg and gve me 1five alive.

NickiRoman eats 2spoon and says she s ok..
*odunharry cme dy vex,*

Odunharry:waiter help me pack dat food 4 nylon.

THE NXT DAY..
NickiRoman: Baby i really like that restaurant,their food is nice

Odunharry: The one make u chop remain ystaday dy 4 fridge..go warm am mke u chop am

whch person money she want waste?

11 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Cecediva(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2014

#WTF##

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by winzy(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Cuming into an eatery and finding someone that you are owing... cry

2 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by parrotibaba(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2014
when u order for a food by 8pm n u get to eat it by 11mp,dats stressful n disgusting(i.e after u don shout tire 4 d waiter head) ...when u r being told "oga no change ooh ,mk I go find change" or "oga u fit cm tomorrow cm collect d change?" ....when sm1 else's cold food is given to u cos' d guy left or when d waiter is coming with d food u ordered only 4 him/her to give it to d guy next to u n seeing d look on ur face,starts apologizing "bros no vex ooh eh,ur food de come"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head? / How To Make Fish Stew / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.