Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Cscs Account With Leadcapital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cscs Account With Leadcapital (2962 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cscs Account With Leadcapital by amaky(f): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hello House is anybody in need of a stock brocker , Kindly contact me .I work with leadcapital, you can check out the website www.leadcapital ng .com , with us you can view your account online and we send to you recommended stocks and any gist from the market on daily bases.

We have branches at ABUJA
PH
LAGOS ;ikeja ,Apapa and victorial island
Ibadan

Due to the down trends in the market we are running a bonanza till 31st of December
you could open with zero balance and when the market picks up if you want to start investing all you need do is to make payments and job online youself or send a mail to your relationship officer.

If you need were your portfolio will be managed properly contact me via rosycheekza@yahoo.co.uk or 08035813065 .My name is Amaka.
Re: Cscs Account With Leadcapital by amaky(f): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2008
Re: Cscs Account With Leadcapital by mrdouglas(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
Hello Amy

Thanks for the info.
Where in Apapa is your office situated?
Re: Cscs Account With Leadcapital by quikengr(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2008
Amaka where at ikeja do u have ur ofice? 08052518965

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Undervalued Cryptocurrency To BUY Now - Mycryptoafrica / I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. / Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.