Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Modified - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modified (1277 Views)

#jumiamobileweek?! Codes For Infinix is OUT!!! *Modified* / Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan / MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Modified
Re: Modified by engrachile4ree: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
t
Re: Modified by eraly(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hawlahscho: I've been trying to install some applications
but what they reply me is application not installed,
I've enough internal and external memory. I don't
just know Why. somebody shud pls contribute.
Thanks as you help.

Pls whatsapp me on 08036476055

lets solve it out
Re: Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
eraly:

lets solve it out

messaged you
Re: Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
engrachile4ree: t

meaning?
Re: Modified by Nsonaso(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hawlahscho: I've been trying to install some applications
but what they reply me is application not installed,
I've enough internal and external memory. I don't
just know Why. somebody shud pls contribute.
Thanks as you help.
You seem to be trying to install proprietary App?
Re: Modified by khaynoni(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Do you have lucky patcher installed on your phone?
Re: Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nsonaso:
You seem to be trying to install proprietary App?

what is proprietary application?
Re: Modified by Nsonaso(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hawlahscho:

what is proprietary application?
Application developed for a particular Android ROM (e.g Samsung Camera App is a proprietary App). for example: If you are trying to install Samsung, HTC, Sony and other OEM apps on a different ROM that is not developed by that particular OEM brand.... Some will work while some will not work because that OEM has lock that app to work only on their device alone.... for example if you are trying to install Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera app or HTC/Sony Camera app on a TECNO or GiONEE device it will not work except if developer have port or modify that app to work with any ROM
Re: Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2014
Nsonaso: Application developed for a particular Android ROM (e.g Samsung Camera App is a proprietary App). for example: If you are trying to install Samsung, HTC, Sony and other OEM apps on a different ROM that is not developed by that particular OEM brand.... Some will work while some will not work because that OEM has lock that app to work only on their device alone.... for example if you are trying to install Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera app or HTC/Sony Camera app on a TECNO or GiONEE device it will not work except if developer have port or modify that app to work with any ROM

good, but it worked on my former phone p3 and now it's not working on p5. The application is xender
Re: Modified by Nsonaso(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2014
Hawlahscho:

good, but it worked on my former phone p3 and now it's not working on p5. The application is xender
Well I don't know why it's not working since Xender is third-party app developed for public use which is supposed to work with all Android ROM... If you have flash share on your phone try uninstalling it before try to install Xender if it still doesn't work try downloading the latest version
Re: Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2014
khaynoni: Do you have lucky patcher installed on your phone?

no I don't, I can get that. will that do it?
Re: Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2014
Nsonaso:
Well I don't know why it's not working since Xender is third-party app developed for public use which is supposed to work with all Android ROM... If you have flash share on your phone try uninstalling it before try to install Xender if it still doesn't work try downloading the latest version

Thanks Bro, I've searched for d latest version and found it. When I download it I may Let you know if it works.
Re: Modified by khaynoni(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hawlahscho:

no I don't, I can get that. will that do it?

you can give it a try so far the phone is rooted. After installing lucky patcher, open it and you'll get a notification in the notification area telling you that unused odex was found on your phone. The name of the app will be stated, try to reinstall the app, then clear data before uninstalling the app. Let's hope this solves it.
Re: Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2015
eraly:

lets solve it out

[size=25pt]July 12th, 2014.

The day we met.[/size] grin
Re: Modified by eraly(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hawlahscho:

[size=25pt]July 12th, 2014.

The day we met.[/size] grin

Chai, ah don tire for dis guy. Lolz grin cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls!!!!! My Battery Drains Every Second! / Wit 100 Mtn U Get 450....free From MTN / Android HD Games In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.