Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose (1445 Views)

Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by EliteYouth: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ekiti State Governor Elect, Ayo Fayose has said that nothing can stand in the way of the re-election of President Jonathan in the 2015 elections as his candidature is endorsed by God.

Fayose made the remarks at a rally held by the Peoples Democratic Party at Freedom Park, Ojota, Lagos.

In attendance were PDP National Vice-Chairman, Chief Ishola Filani; state chairman, Captain Tunji Shelle; and Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

Fayose said, “It was not his making that he (Jonathan) became president and it will not be his making again but God, when he’s re-elected president again in 2015.

“Nothing will stop Jonathan from being re-elected as president come 2015. He was elected as president in 2011 not by his own making, it was destined. We have God, we have the people, we have the strategy, we did it before and we would do it again no matter what anybody does to frustrate his chances.”

“We have just started, we will take over the South-West from the APC. Did the PDP rig election in Ekiti State when we defeated Adeniyi Adebayo the then incumbent governor? I told Fayemi I defeated his god-father and I would defeat him who is the god-son.”

3 Likes

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by swagsguy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mr elect governor pls sit quietly and enjoy ur tenure don't send urself to an early grave simply because u surprisingly won a governorship election. Your BLA BLA mouth is getting annoying.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by dgitrader(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
man wey sabi!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
w w w dot Ayo Foyose.... datz all

1 Like

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by oduastates: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ekiti ,
How far?
How fars has the development Mr jonathan crookluck promised you gone?
Write us a letter when ekiti becomes developed.
Ekiti so ra won di ballu ti araye gba.

1 Like

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by EliteYouth: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why are you all player hating?
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by otokx(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chai, there is God o.
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
fayose man of the people
Gej till 2019

7 Likes

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by omenka(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
This man is FFK's alter ego!! What a blabbermouth!

1 Like

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by truth4meal(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nothing can stop him except for his excess cluelessness and ineptitude.
And Mr Fayose don't push you luck too far you are voted in as a governor stop doing Olisa Metuh's job. Noise making is not why you were militarised into the state house.
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
He hasn't been sworn in and he has started behaving like a deranged lunatic. I see a repeat of what happened in 2007.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
When APC wrestled several states from PDP, no one heard. But when PDP through fayose won just one state from APC, the whole country is prevented from resting. Turn to the pages of newspapers...it's this basket mouth you find running his putrid mouth like a boy who just got deflowered.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by sojjy: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fayose should concentrate on delivering his electoral promises to the people of Ekiti and stop the unnecessary noise he's making around south west.Nigeria deserved to be govern by a passionate leader but its quite unfortunate GEJ lack the qualities a good leader posses.2015 election. will be so interesting.
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
GEJ is there already.

Tinubu n his bum bum licker squad can commit suicide.

APC e-maggots can join them.

GEJ TIL '19

2 Likes

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by shakol91(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2014
berem: He hasn't been sworn in and he has started behaving like a deranged lunatic. I see a repeat of what happened in 2007.
Thank you very much. If I go Ajilosun dey talk 2mao now,they will call me bad belle,I categorically told them that this Man "Fayose" can't stop talking but they claimed he has changed. cheesy maybe he's working towards becoming Chairman of Nigeria Governors if goodluck is re-elected.

1 Like

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by tomakint: 12:49am On Jul 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: fayose man of the people
Gej till 2019
You sabi well my brother wink abeg tell them (APC clowns) make dem hear

2 Likes

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by Edygrin(m): 2:04am On Jul 13, 2014
swagsguy: Mr elect governor pls sit quietly and enjoy ur tenure don't send urself to an early grave simply because u surprisingly won a governorship election. Your BLA BLA mouth is getting annoying.
surprisingly?.. lol You no get shame
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by Nnewi1stSon: 4:49am On Jul 13, 2014
Jonathan is simply using this man to intimidate tinubu; letting him know that he doesnt need his endorsement to win the SW. A win in Osun would make Jonathan's re-election a walk in the park, and lead to APC's premature death as the North would henceforth see the SW as the ''Minority'' in the alliance

4 Likes

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by banfreakzoid: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Jonathan is simply using this man to intimidate tinubu; letting him know that he doesnt need his endorsement to win the SW. A win in Osun would make Jonathan's re-election a walk in the park, and lead to APC's premature death as the North would henceforth see the SW as the ''Minority'' in the alliance

dream on phaggot. motor park analysis by the wannabe pharmacist....
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by Nnewi1stSon: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2014
banfreakzoid:

dream on phaggot. motor park analysis by the wannabe pharmacist....
Clown! cheesy continue wasting your pathetic, jobless life wanking to my profile everyday, alas i have given you something to occupy yourself with(besides proliferating monikers). Remember to tell madam judith chinonye nwaeze that has been feeding you info about me that i'll soon open her chapter. As for you, you're not worth my time. Btw why are you going round a ban? Where's Mynd44?
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by banfreakzoid: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Clown! cheesy continue wasting your pathetic, jobless life wanking to my profile everyday, alas i have given you something to occupy yourself with(besides proliferating monikers). Remember to tell madam judith chinonye nwaeze that has been feeding you info about me that i'll soon open her chapter. As for you, you're not worth my time. Btw why are you going round a ban? Where's Mynd44?

lmao loser you look like poverty gat a permanent residency in your life. when you find your way to the fct anytime in your miserable life I will like to show you how jobless and miserable my life is. wannnnk on your fugly pictures that make malnourished somalia refuge look like top model, you must be high on your own phlegm. and who the fvck is madam whatever. fvckhead go get a life and stop getting your smelly a$$ rammed by your fellow low lifers, I might even give the authority your info, doing 14 years behind bar should not be too much for your phaggotic life.

1 Like

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by ba7man(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2014
See what Ekiti people and their love for "Stomach" Politics has caused.
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by Nnewi1stSon: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2014
banfreakzoid:

lmao loser you look like poverty gat a permanent residency in your life. when you find your way to the fct anytime in your miserable life I will like to show you how jobless and miserable my life is. wannnnk on your fugly pictures that make malnourished somalia refuge look like top model, you must be high on your own phlegm. and who the fvck is madam whatever. fvckhead go get a life and stop getting your smelly a$$ rammed by your fellow low lifers, I might even give the authority your info, doing 14 years behind bar should not be too much for your phaggotic life.
If you dont do this part, then you're petty bastard.gringrin lowlifer. You're not worth my time. Scram. And NB why are you so ashamed of your pics that you refute it with allacrity whenever it's posted? And the fb link you provided why arent there pics on it? So we can see the smello that's more classy than gates? Poor bastard!
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by emiye(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2014
The people of Ekiti should brace up, tough times ahead.

He is a high calibre dictator, and he will make all attempts to crush opposition in the state.

He must remember that the state house of assembly majority membership is still APC, and should thread softly, if he will ever learn.

1 Like

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by banfreakzoid: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: If you dont do this part, then you're petty bastard.gringrin lowlifer. You're not worth my time. Scram. And NB why are you so ashamed of your pics that you refute it with allacrity whenever it's posted? And the fb link you provided why arent there pics on it? So we can see the smello that's more classy than gates? Poor bastard!

fvckhead are you scared of getting rammed by HIV infected guys in the penitentiary. you are a low lifer worm like parasite. how about overdosing on amphetamine. fvckhead!!!! why do you really need my pictures?? ain't phaggot loser, you and your lord wanna paint me a low lifer like y'all lost souls, I gat to refute it asap. so you fvckhead keep digging my fb page. you can't see me batstard.

1 Like

Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2014
He will mostly end up like Wike. I forsee Fayose decamping to Akpuga!
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by waternogetenemy: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2014
GEJ till 2019...
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by Nnewi1stSon: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
[s]
banfreakzoid:

fvckhead are you scared of getting rammed by HIV infected guys in the penitentiary. you are a low lifer worm like parasite. how about overdosing on amphetamine. fvckhead!!!! why do you really need my pictures?? ain't phaggot loser, you and your lord wanna paint me a low lifer like y'all lost souls, I gat to refute it asap. so you fvckhead keep digging my fb page. you can't see me batstard.
[/s] Today's a sunday( a holy day) and i dont intend to dent it. So go meet your fellow islamic terrorists in Irbil and Mosul and bomb yourself to MuhaMAD so as to have your own share of the 3000 virgins! Filthy islamist! Dont bother quoting me as i dont intend to go on back and forth ina senseless arguement with a spineless cnidarian like yourself. Do the world a favor and drown in some HNO3! cool. Chino has your antidote. Go meet him. @ChinoElects, biko bia kparam onye ara ogwu ya do oo na ike adighim!
Re: 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose by banfreakzoid: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: [s][/s] Today's a sunday( a holy day) and i dont intend to dent it. So go meet your fellow islamic terrorists in Irbil and Mosul and bomb yourself to MuhaMAD so as to have your own share of the 3000 virgins! Filthy islamist! Dont bother quoting me as i dont intend to go on back and forth ina senseless arguement with a spineless cnidarian like yourself. Do the world a favor and drown in some HNO3! cool. Chino has your antidote. Go meet him. @ChinoElects, biko bia kparam onye ara ogwu ya do oo na ike adighim!

yada! yada!! yada!!!! and more yadas from the phaggotic weirdo, with a face like an amoebic pygmy!!!!! a bloody phaggot talking about islamist, I never expect anything better from a crusader wannabe mentored by Joseph kony, anders brevik and anti salaka movement. how about overdosing on cyanide and generator fumes, grind your miserable self to paste and feed yourself to an active volcano. sissy crying to his lord, bring him here and exterminate both of y'all low souls and feed your cadavers to the dinosaurs.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal: My Fate As House Speaker In God’s Hand / Fashola's Speech @ APC Convention - We Gather To Vote To Make A Choice! / Boko Haram Survivor From Gwoza Speaks Of Brutal Captivity *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.