Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Urgently In Need Of A Lawyer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgently In Need Of A Lawyer (651 Views)

Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award / 4 Crazy Things I Love About Being A Lawyer / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of A Lawyer by Tejusbabe: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please lawyers in the house i urgently require your services in the eviction of a tenant. He has being owning for the past 9 months, the apex of it was his wife beating up my niece this afternoon.
My greatest problem is i can't wait for 6 months notice to quit but a friend just gave me good News is that in view of his nine months debt. A lawyer can issue him just 7 days notice of intention to recover property and we go to court straight.
Please need a lawyer to confirm this and drop contact. I urgently need to take action next week if 7 days notice of intention to recover property really sufixe
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Lawyer by josite: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
call 08033043242 for detailed counsel. bless u.

(1) (Reply)

How The Most Successful People Managetheir Time / Facilities Management Careers: UK Vs Nigeria? / Sarkari Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.