Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has (2980 Views)

ICPC Uncovers Over N23bn Pension Funds ‘lost’ In 40 Bank Accounts / For 5 Days GEJ Did Not Know Morocco Had Withdrawn Her Ambassador / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by EliteYouth: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nwachukwu Ugochukwu wrote:

What the Americans, the British, the French could not do in 40 days President Jonathan has achieved by just moping, watching and being silent. No lives were lost, no degradation of the "Sambisa Forest" (rumored to be a desert), and no waste of bullets.

As at today, 63 more girls have escaped from the dangerous and ruthless Boko Haram camp. First 57 escaped, later 27 escaped, then 3 were discovered in their homes. Last week 8 escaped, and about 12 ran into the arms of the local government chairman from Sambisa dangerous forest.

The Ekiti election has sent fever shock into the spines of Boko Haram to the extent that they have realized their stupid games with their sponsors and "charade kidnap" are over and hence their neglect and weakness leading to escape of these girls.

At the last head count, 167 girls have so far escaped and about 150 more girls (or ghosts) are yet to regain their freedom from the dreaded Boko Haram sect.

If not that we are God fearing people and that we don't want to be abused and we dont want to be labeled insensitive, is it not time we ask the remaining girls in detention "what are you waiting for?" What are you waiting for my dear sisters? What kind of human being are you that you remain in Sambisa forest and close your eyes when 167 girls with two legs like you have escaped? Are you human beings at all or are you clueless like our military and GEJ? What kind of human being will remain in Sambisa when everyone is escaping? I tire for you girls. Even some Boko Haram members recently escaped too.

However, since after the 300 girls were kidnapped, Boko Haram has been going around kidnapping some 5 girls here, 10 girls there and allowing 67 here and 27 here and 63 here to escape. Does that mean they want to reduce the number to "the actual number of missing girls"? Some have argued that only the recent kidnappings are real and that Shettima just arranged the Chibok hide and seek drama to distract oga Jonathan "the clueless".

Nwanne, with the results I have seen come out from cluelessness, I may be adding cluelessness to my name as it seems to be the cluefullness of this dangerous period

17 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by chacoonder(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
what a nonsensical piece!

12 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bullshiit!!! No girls are/were missing in the first place!

They now cook up stories about escape.
Escape today, escape tommorow and before we know it they tell us all the girls are back home.

18 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by thegoodone2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
okay
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by emmyclassic(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Even those countries who came in to help knew about d drama and backed out

6 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by IGBOSON1: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2014
Last week 8 escaped, and about 12 ran into the arms of the local government chairman from Sambisa dangerous forest.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Reads just like a Nollywood script: 12 girls running into the open arms of the waiting pot-bellied Local Gov't Chairman! wink

9 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by gunuvi(m): 2:23am On Jul 13, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Reads just like a Nollywood script: 12 girls running into the open arms of the waiting pot-bellied Local Gov't Chairman! wink
laff wan kill my belle

2 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by Ikengawo: 3:01am On Jul 13, 2014
EliteYouth: Nwachukwu Ugochukwu wrote:

What the Americans, the British, the French could not do in 40 days President Jonathan has achieved by just moping, watching and being silent. No lives were lost, no degradation of the "Sambisa Forest" (rumored to be a desert), and no waste of bullets.

As at today, 63 more girls have escaped from the dangerous and ruthless Boko Haram camp. First 57 escaped, later 27 escaped, then 3 were discovered in their homes. Last week 8 escaped, and about 12 ran into the arms of the local government chairman from Sambisa dangerous forest.

The Ekiti election has sent fever shock into the spines of Boko Haram to the extent that they have realized their stupid games with their sponsors and "charade kidnap" are over and hence their neglect and weakness leading to escape of these girls.

At the last head count, 167 girls have so far escaped and about 150 more girls (or ghosts) are yet to regain their freedom from the dreaded Boko Haram sect.

If not that we are God fearing people and that we don't want to be abused and we dont want to be labeled insensitive, is it not time we ask the remaining girls in detention "what are you waiting for?" What are you waiting for my dear sisters? What kind of human being are you that you remain in Sambisa forest and close your eyes when 167 girls with two legs like you have escaped? Are you human beings at all or are you clueless like our military and GEJ? What kind of human being will remain in Sambisa when everyone is escaping? I tire for you girls. Even some Boko Haram members recently escaped too.

However, since after the 300 girls were kidnapped, Boko Haram has been going around kidnapping some 5 girls here, 10 girls there and allowing 67 here and 27 here and 63 here to escape. Does that mean they want to reduce the number to "the actual number of missing girls"? Some have argued that only the recent kidnappings are real and that Shettima just arranged the Chibok hide and seek drama to distract oga Jonathan "the clueless".

Nwanne, with the results I have seen come out from cluelessness, I may be adding cluelessness to my name as it seems to be the cluefullness of this dangerous period

brilliant. What the whites wanted to see was someone using their worthless mentality of running and shooting anything someone mentions a conflict. That's the only way they know how to deal with anything. I remember when boko kidnapped a british hostage and the slowpoke british ran into the building with the victim and armed kidnappers only for the kidnappers to kill the british man, and some of their soldiers. We forget that these people have been getting waxed by terrorism ever since the 80s and it's getting worst and worst because the terrorists know their mentality and how fickle and single minded they are about solving complex problems.

GEJ is playing it brilliantly and needs to continue doing this. If a standing army is in a forest and can barely feed it's self, then adds 275 more girls to their party, what will they all eat and drink?

Before you know it the morale of the boko soldiers will crack due to hunger and they will begin tearing each other apart of giving up/running away. Do you know what type of money it takes to feed 275 girls 3 or 2 times a day for 80 days? Boko Haram really messed it's self up and GEJ is attacking the right people: the sponsors (Nyako, sanusi, northern apc etc)

7 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by gen2briz(m): 4:55am On Jul 13, 2014
PDP e-agent, lying since 1742

11 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by Badmushazan: 5:25am On Jul 13, 2014
do you think they escape or boko boys deliberately free them after brain wash them. These girls must be camp by government. Stop them from executing boko ambition.
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2014
U people don't get the point...its better to err on the side of compassion than beating ur chest and saying no girls are missing

2 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by Chanchit: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2014
This Op is dangerously stewpeed.

6 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by fijiano202(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2014
Just for this write-up alone ur parents should be in tears...after struggling to send u to school this useless write-up is all u can come out with

7 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by ednut1(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2014
no gal miss abeg. all a scam. dey all seem to knw d road from d suppose sambissa. d sambissa on d Google map is too big to walk on foot
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by myboy2010(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2014
fijiano202: Just for this write-up alone ur parents should be in tears...after struggling to send u to school this useless write-up is all u can come out with
y nt com up wit a gud write up of ur own nd stop criticising d op....i want ur parents to know ur real performance in essay writing

8 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by Chigold101(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2014
chacoonder: what a nonsensical piece!
this piece will never make sense cos it is not suporting the movie called #bringbackourgirls. Girls that never missed in the first place...lolzzzz

4 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by fijiano202(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2014
myboy2010: y nt com up wit a gud write up of ur own nd stop criticising d op....i want ur parents to know ur real performance in essay writing
yea fucck it,nairaland aint no GMAT
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by azimibraun: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2014
Pls do not insult the author of this write up. It is important you guys educate him. I would hv educated him myself but to be honest I don't hv the expertise in educating ppl with dis very low level of intelligence. If you have what it takes to educate a person with a very very low intelligence and ability to comprehend then pls do the needful. He is our brother and its our duty to teach him what he desperatly need to know.
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by azimibraun: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2014
And if I may ask; what is the nexus between the Ekiti election and Boko haram holding girls hostage and now having fear in their spine? If I can try to establish one, it will only take me to the fac that GEJ is PDP and Fayose defeated Fayemi on the platform of the PDP. Now the question is this; Did the Ekiti ppl voted for Fayose because of the "achievments" of GEJ or what is the writer trying to sell to us? Guy u need to learn o! "Knowledge is King" Nas
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by tonytony208(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2014
gen2briz: PDP e-agent, lying since 1742

are u suffering from schizophrenia or bipolar disorder? Pls sir, come back to reality; nigeria was not even in existence in 1742, not to talk of PDP existing since then.

1 Like

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by tonytony208(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2014
azimibraun: Pls do not insult the author of this write up. It is important you guys educate him. I would hv educated him myself but to be honest I don't hv the expertise in educating ppl with dis very low level of intelligence. If you have what it takes to educate a person with a very very low intelligence and ability to comprehend then pls do the needful. He is our brother and its our duty to teach him what he desperatly need to know.

this is exactly why fayemi lost at the polls. He never had the sense to relate with the ordinary pple of his state but was relating well with lagos intellectuals. Fayose who has the good sense for such flushed him out with no hassle. Headiness can only undo you mr man

3 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by poiZon: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2014
Gbam!!!

STory ooooo
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Bullshiit!!! No girls are/were missing in the first place!

They now cook up stories about escape.
Escape today, escape tommorow and before we know it they tell us all the girls are back home.
...as in ehn?! May God bless you scatter....for this comment, your days on earth will be very long and prosperous... It is only a fool and self-deceptive buffon that will concur to any girl being amiss....

It's all a scam!

1 Like

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by chronique(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2014
How come most people aren't seeing the sacarsm in this piece?

2 Likes

Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by Beehshorp(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2014
Kk
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by eaglechild: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by gen2briz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
tonytony208:

are u suffering from schizophrenia or bipolar disorder? Pls sir, come back to reality; nigeria was not even in existence in 1742, not to talk of PDP existing since then.

I know say the thing go pain PDP pay per post agent(s) well well...... Anyway Sha PDP e-agent lying since........... (I beg put in the appropriate year)
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by egift(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
I don't say this often but the writer of this article deserves a bullet between his eyes. How do innocent girls escaping and getting killed, molested and degraded in captivity a feather on Jonathan's Clown Hat?

This is sycophancy at the roof top.
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by fitzmayowa: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
I guess the soldiers dying too is all a scam and all those killed in BH attack/s is also a scam...

Some peeps will never/can never be cured of dumbness no matter you try...
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by daryoor(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
we will all never know whats really going on.

an issue the President himself does not have a full grasp of even with all the classified information at his disposal. you now want to read news updates and analyse... you are on a looooong thing
Re: What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has by EliteYouth: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
daryoor: we will all never know whats really going on.

an issue the President himself does not have a full grasp of even with all the classified information at his disposal. you now want to read news updates and analyse... you are on a looooong thing

My dear, its the handiwork of the enemies of the FG, all their schemes will soon be exposed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration / Many Things Are Wrong With Gen Buhari's Certificate / Gen Gowon Shaking Hands With Justin Trudeau As A Child In 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.