Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. (1181 Views)

Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me / Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help / Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
On wensday night, i decided to personally have a serious communication with my creator, God, I placed my right hand on the bible, and i asked God, ''show me a sign''. I slept off. This is not the first time ,i have done this to hear from God.

So while i closed my eyes to sleep, i had this strange dream.

I saw my self, in this place, heavy breeze blew, i looked up to the sky, dark cloud took over came the sun, lightning and thunder send ripples in the air, the lightning never stopped, it was consistent. I heard a loud engine roar from above, behinde me , it sound like that of a malfunctioning machine, i could recognise it, it must be a plane, having difficulty flying in the storm, oh , i sighted it, it was so loud, it wss so low below the thick cloud, it tilt to it side, i think the pilot is having trouble controlling the plane, my God where can they land, will they make it? Just then i noticed something strange, some thing hit the rear end of the plane, the tail, rippin it of in yellow burst of flame, lightning up the already dark moving cloud, oh my God, i whispered with my mouth opened, this is horror, those people are helpless. The plane nose dived up ahead. I looked towards the direction of it's place of total destruction, houses below, i weep for those caught as its victim. Up ahead it came in contact with the ground and a explosion.
The wind intensified, just as i was about to take a step, i saw falling from the sky, massive metallic debris, of different shapes and sizes. I cqn still remember a long rusted iron rod, as lond as a football field falling from the cloud to the ground. I saw a ''jail like'' gate of metal, that has been ripe off from a particular whole, droppe from the thick clouds above, making a heavy crash of sound in contact with the ground, by now people began to run, just like how we would when the rain starts, but this time it was raining metal from the stormy cloud. NO WHERE TO RUN!!!
I saw a man run in the distant and an iron from above fell right uo on top of him, before my eyes. Some people ran into a place for shelter , but something thats as thick as an engine, fell through the roof top, killing all within.
Market women ran, i saw there umbrellas ripped in holes by all pieces of metals, some lay down in anguish at their injuries. I counted my self LUCK not to have been hit thus far.
I looked up at the thundering dark clouds and saw anothe plane, lossing both of its wings, tossing like paper at the force of the wind above, they were helpless, they scatter in pieces from the force, not even the pilot experience, could save the situation.

My eyes became sharp as a binoculars telescope. It loomed way up ahead to a distant place. I saw the ground shake, and split open lile an earth quake, and out pour yellow liquid fire, with sparks of yellow light, really hot and frightening, no one should be found in front of it fury. My eyes zoomed back to normal, to my present state. I saw some traders, igbo men running to take shelter, and i ran with them. It was almost like a scene in the movie titanic, just that, you count yourself luck not to be struck
I saw a something fall, right on top of a parked car, crushing it to pieces.

Then i heard a loud horn, like that of a might alarm. Burrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm! Burmmmmmmmmm!! It stops. Then starts again. Burmmmmmmmmm! Burmmmmmmmmm!!

I looked up and i saw this HUGE ship. Almost like a slow, low flying , titanic ship, in the sky, but the difference is that this one is bigger and is made from thick iron, and many windows. I knew instantly that the huge debris were coming from ''them''.
The horrifying horn caused nerve chilling fear in my heart, and it sounded like ''they'' were say , ''THEY HAVE ARRIVED.”

I looked and i saw smaller flying ships hovering the air, a little faster. I knew the debris was coming from them, they were the cause of all the destruction. They didnt care. It was has if they rain metalli dustins from space down to earth. Houses were on fire. Shops were destroyed.

Before, i woke up remembered seeing the the sky becoming clear, the rain of iron stoped , the wind became came, and i was panting out of the dream.

I have never been happier to be in the real world, i hear the crickets, looked at the time, 3:45am, listen to hear the loud banging sound of metal, but all was silent. Goose bumps took over me, ThankGod, the present earth felt like heaven compared to what i saw in the dream. I knew this a second chance, an oppurtunity. No one should ever experience it. Its terrible. I took my bible and i prayed. Up till now the images cant leave my head and mind.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Looks like Malaria Bro, Take three antimalaria pills simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. by Taiwo20(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
No tell me say na rapture o...
Re: I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. by thegoodone2(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
two things: 1. war 2. rapture

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. by emmyskies(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
There is no two way about your dream: RAPTURE. Rapture is as close as. It will happen anytime very soon. People that have the gift of prophecy have been seeing visions of late also. Your dream is what it would be like either before or after rapture. This is what you should do: Repent of all your sins. Forgive everybody you know you owe forgiveness. Make peace with everybody. Do all necessary restitutions. Draw nigh to GOD to reveal things that will make you loose heaven or miss rapture now before it happens so you won't be left behind. Spread this dream, message and gospel to many others. Watch and pray. GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 13, 2014
emmyskies: There is no two way about your dream: RAPTURE. Rapture is as close as. It will happen anytime very soon. People that have the gift of prophecy have been seeing visions of late also. Your dream is what it would be like either before or after rapture. This is what you should do: Repent of all your sins. Forgive everybody you know you owe forgiveness. Make peace with everybody. Do all necessary restitutions. Draw nigh to GOD to reveal things that will make you loose heaven or miss rapture now before it happens so you won't be left behind. Spread this dream, message and gospel to many others. Watch and pray. GOD bless you

Amen. Thankyou Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. by abisolaarshow(f): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2014
had a dream close to this once. except mine was heavy blocks / stones falling from the sky and everywhere was dark n cloudy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Masturbation / Spiritual :: Having More Than One Spiritual Wife/husband. Somebody help!! / Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.