Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Blogger Told Readers Brazil Was NOT Reliable The Day Cortana Got It Wrong !! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blogger Told Readers Brazil Was NOT Reliable The Day Cortana Got It Wrong !! (723 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Cortana Accurately Predicting World Cup 2014 Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Told Readers Brazil Was NOT Reliable The Day Cortana Got It Wrong !! by chessguru(m): 12:45am On Jul 13, 2014
Cortana Picks Germany As FIFA World Cup Winner (2014)
Cortana with 14 of 14 in an unprecedented prediction streak has predicted the winner of the 2014 FIFA world cup ahead of Sunday Final. she has successfully predicted the winners of the last 14 matches of the world cup in Brazil.
What is Cortana's prediction for the Final game of the world cup? Cortana has now made the prediction for the Final games of the 2014 FIFA world cup. Cortana predicts that Germany will win the 2014 world cup over Argentina and that Brazil will take the third place over Nertherland in the Brazil v Holland third place match.

Cortana predictions of the World cup Final games
Microsoft Cortana also predicted that Brazil will beat Holland in the third place match, but seriously i can not put my Money on Brazil , is it worth the risk?? but come on its Cortana and she has got 14 consecutive match result predictions correct (14/14) unprecedented 100% accuracy !! SOURCE- http://naijahood..com/2014/07/cortana-picks-germany-as-fifa-world-cup.html
Why Cortana got it wrong
Re: Blogger Told Readers Brazil Was NOT Reliable The Day Cortana Got It Wrong !! by chessguru(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2014
cortana's prediction will be correct for germany vs argentina
Re: Blogger Told Readers Brazil Was NOT Reliable The Day Cortana Got It Wrong !! by chessguru(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
again, i told you so, Cortana got the final gane correct.....i will be offering to predict premiership games for next season ....... I am not perfect but will be doing that for free!! Live on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Germany Damage World Cup Trophy / Is Arsenal FC The Most Hated Football Club? / Manchester United Completes Rojo's Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.