Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Yes I Am Back-Cleverly - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yes I Am Back-Cleverly (1639 Views)

Yes I Are / Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. / Yes I Can ( Motivational Talk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2014
The Jweeds are regrouping for their final decimation!
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Reallagbake2: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2014
Welcome back, bro! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Caseless: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2014
Clerverly: Wow it is good to be back! I know it would be a good news for some and a very bad news for some cheesy Which ever way, Cleverly is finally back!

My Story: My monicker was unjustifiably banned by one of the PDP moderators for 2months for calling Jonathan a drunkard and all the pleas, reports, mails and some Nairalanders interventions for the fellow to review the ban, fell on deaf hears. I quietly served the ban, came back and opened a thread where i thanked those who stood behind me in those two black months of my ban, alas the same mod got a tip off, that i was back and decided to place a hefty ban in order to silence me finally! Thanks to the hackers, I am now free!

However, I must confess it was not an easy decision coming back here again after piping as a guest, to read and observed that some Never-do-well-kids like idumuose, Victorciza, Mogidi et al have finally hijacked politics section with their abusive, intolerant, hate preaching, Name-callings and agbero-like behavior on this noble and intelligent-filled section of this forum. And i shoulder in disbelief how, the ever-banning-ready Moderators allow them to roam freely like chain-less dogs! It is really a pity! Anyway thats for another day.

This post wont be complete without mentioning names of comrades who steered the ship of the progressives while i was away on forced leave;
Special mentions go to:

Berem- Nwanyi Oma!
Lagbake- The real woman!
Omenka
Gurnam
Eggheader- Mr. slayer!
Oduastates
Aresa
Donphilous
Gbawe
Barcanista
Demdem
Yorishekri
Nduchuks
Alaoeri
MadamOringo
defaithy
Caseless
Obiagelli
Cyril83
Vedd
Brimmie

And a host of other monickers swept away by the hurricane hackers cheesy

Then to the other side of divide, the cankerworm house keepers- [s]Ngwakwe, Jmaine, ikengawo and tomankint[/s] i equally missed you guys!

Now lets get down to business!

wellcome back bro. Maybe u shld get an alt account and make it popular or something that mimick 'cleverly' e.g cleverly1,2 ,3 etc. This cud jst help u bye-pass the usual antics of the pdp-paid moderators.
I cudn't help, but strike thru the monickers of insubordinate feebs u mentioned above known for pdp-asslicking. And u forgot to mention one feeble minded one called phockphockmam.
Inasmuch as i hated the fact that i stayed off nairaland for days due to d hackin, i still think the hacking was rather apt and timely ;cos u need to see the stockpiles of gangue threads opened by pdp e-squirrels immediately ekiti election was announced in favor of pdp. Those guys(pdp/gej's asslickers like those u mentioned above) are numskulls and dis they displayed d day they won in ekiti.
God bless apc!
God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
banfreakzoid:

Damn my wiping boy is back!!!! I didn't know you are the one under this moniker. coming from a fvckhead weaned on expired goat milk that is priceless. how about feeding yourself to a timber grinding machine and ending your miserable life. the shytenoid overdose on amphetamine from infancy.
Let's be friends for a minute. Are you a pharmacy or med student?
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
banfreakzoid:

I don't friend low life parasite, why do you want to know my discipline.
Forget the NL bashing, we are indiscreet friends. grin grin grin that's why I wanna know your profession
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by banfreakzoid: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
chimoz:
Forget the NL bashing, we are indiscreet friends. grin grin grin that's why I wanna know your profession

home schooled the medical terms anyways by momma, CPU engine in the tertiary. rap and hiphop make the cat a multidisciplinary lingo head.
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
banfreakzoid:

home schooled the medical terms anyways by momma, CPU engine in the tertiary. rap and hiphop make the cat a multidisciplinary lingo head.
Okay...let's stop the madness, we are friends now. grin grin grin angry...make i.follow you, follow back ooooo
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by banfreakzoid: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
chimoz:
Okay...let's stop the madness, we are friends now. grin grin grin angry...make i.follow you, follow back ooooo

peace mate.....no biggies.
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
banfreakzoid:

peace mate.....no biggies.

Impossicant! Light and Darkness don't mix... There can never be a meeting point between Fresh Air and Jweeds.... Unless Jweeds choose to see the light
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by banfreakzoid: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Impossicant! Light and Darkness don't mix... There can never be a meeting point between Fresh Air and Jweeds.... Unless Jweeds choose to see the light

animalistic osu, do you mind to gtfo my face.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
i hate it when butterfly start thinking himself a bird.
cleverly why do you like over rating your usefulness
you are back so what
we should hide in fear ba
like you amount to anything
egbe igwe gbapiakwa gi anya!!!
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Brimmie(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
banfreakzoid:

RapHead ! grin Killing Cankerworms since time immemorial!

3 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by banfreakzoid: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Brimmie: RapHead ! grin Killing Cankerworms since time immemorial!

comrades!!!!! your high fives mehn..... no time to look em face... bawo ni...

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Brimmie(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
banfreakzoid:

comrades!!!!! your high fives mehn..... no time to look em face... bawo ni...
cheesy Brotherly, mo gentle fa! I just noticed the Topic has been moved to General Section.
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Brimmie: cheesy Brotherly, mo gentle fa! I just noticed the Topic has been moved to General Section.
sup dude?
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by banfreakzoid: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Brimmie: cheesy Brotherly, mo gentle fa! I just noticed the Topic has been moved to General Section.

all hail the despot called ngwake.
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by EdCure: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
berem: So many hidden posts! I know it was Ngwakwe that moved this thread to this section. He must have been pained that Cleverly is free!

Haters gonna hate! tongue
Whoever tampered with this thread must be suffering from the most devastating form of inferiority complex with a suicidal level of low self-esteem.
Some people just can't let go and outgrow their sentimental inhibitions. smh!

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Brimmie(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
berem: sup dude?
I'm cool sis.. How have you been?? Just sent you a message.
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Brimmie: I'm cool sis.. How have you been?? Just sent you a message.
replied cool
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by gen2briz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Welcome back ooo...... I don miss you die

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Show Grandma How Much You Love Her --- (photo) / Longest Fingernails Ever / Photo Of Women Before And After Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.