Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. (950 Views)

Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election / Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? share your experiences / Most Valuable Thing You Have Ever Lost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
My heart is heavy. Lost a friend,Mayowa,yesterday at Maiduguri. The second in two months. Innocent was the name of the other friend. Both were in the military and were killed by bh while defending this country.
They could be doing another job or choose to desert the Army like some did. But not Mayowa and Innocent. They decided to fight on. Be on the frontline in the Northeast. And paid the price with their lives so that you and I can live. #RESPECT brothers. Your labour shall not be in vain. I love you guys and Nigeria thank you brave men.

Now,anyone who has ever lost a friend or family in this on going battle with BH in whatever capacity - civilian or military - can share with us so we can pay our respect.
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by raziboi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
to tell u De truth....

ma frnds pick angle 90 ooooo
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Olaskybab: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
raziboi:
to tell u De truth....

as ao?
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Generalkorex(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Olaskybab:

as ao?
na run o
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Jakeattah(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lost a lot of people I know .... not necessarily close friends

But the closest was my pastor they beheaded
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
raziboi:
to tell u De truth....

Wish my dudes did the same. But not those boys. They believed so much in Nigeria. They believed it is worth dying for.
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jakeattah:
Lost a lot of people I know .... not necessarily close friends

But the closest was my pastor they beheaded

May he Rest In Peace.
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by raziboi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
No10:

Wish my dudes did the same. But not those boys. They believed so much in Nigeria. They believed it is worth dying for.

believe in Nigeria?? homies wey De born for aba..

De are still claiming Nigeria army up till now!!
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Mrval20(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
R.I.P to the all dead and MUCH RESPECTS to our soldiers who have sacrificed their lives in the course of defending Nigeria.
I don't personally know anyone who has fallen but I know a guy who left the Army. BH attacked the gate he was meant to keep just a day after he was relieved of the position. The new guard and everyone on duty that night was killed.
He then saw that as a divine sign and resigned immediately.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by dreamchazer: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Rip mayowa
Scenes from our last meeting keeps on playing in my head
Looked at this dudes pic throughout yesterday and I kept expecting him to walk right out of my phone.
Sleep on soldier.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2014
dreamchazer:
Rip mayowa
Scenes from our last meeting keeps on playing in my head
Looked at this dudes pic throughout yesterday and I kept expecting him to walk right out of my phone.
Sleep on soldier.

You knw him too bro?
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by dreamchazer: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2014
No10:

You knw him too bro?
Yh. He was my brother's course mate back in academy.
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by chaberry(m): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Not of any i know abt
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 12, 2014
dreamchazer:

Yh. He was my brother's course mate back in academy.

Painfull he's gone now.
How bout ur bro,hope he's ok?
Re: Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. by Jakeattah(m): 4:42am On Nov 12, 2014
No10:

May he Rest In Peace.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Solve This / Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)? / Brain Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.