Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Yes I Am Back-Cleverly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yes I Am Back-Cleverly (1664 Views)

Yes I Are / Ever Lost Anyone To Boko Haram Before? Yes I Have. / Yes I Can ( Motivational Talk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Clerverly: 1:56am On Jul 13, 2014
Wow it is good to be back! I know it would be a good news for some and a very bad news for some cheesy Which ever way, Cleverly is finally back!

My Story: My monicker was unjustifiably banned by one of the PDP moderators for 2months for calling Jonathan a drunkard and all the pleas, reports, mails and some Nairalanders interventions for the fellow to review the ban, fell on deaf hears. I quietly served the ban, came back and opened a thread where i thanked those who stood behind me in those two black months of my ban, alas the same mod got a tip off, that i was back and decided to place a hefty ban in order to silence me finally! Thanks to the hackers, I am now free!

However, I must confess it was not an easy decision coming back here again after piping as a guest, to read and observed that some Never-do-well-kids like idumuose, Victorciza, Mogidi et al have finally hijacked politics section with their abusive, intolerant, hate preaching, Name-callings and agbero-like behavior on this noble and intelligent-filled section of this forum. And i shoulder in disbelief how, the ever-banning-ready Moderators allow them to roam freely like chain-less dogs! It is really a pity! Anyway thats for another day.

This post wont be complete without mentioning names of comrades who steered the ship of the progressives while i was away on forced leave;
Special mentions go to:

Berem- Nwanyi Oma!
Lagbake- The real woman!
Omenka
Gurnam
Eggheader- Mr. slayer!
Oduastates
Aresa
Donphilous
Gbawe
Barcanista
Demdem
Yorishekri
Nduchuks
Alaoeri
MadamOringo
defaithy
Caseless
Obiagelli
Cyril83
Vedd
Brimmie

And a host of other monickers swept away by the hurricane hackers cheesy

Then to the other side of divide, the cankerworm house keepers- Ngwakwe, Jmaine, ikengawo and tomankint i equally missed you guys!

Now lets get down to business!

6 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Clerverly: 1:57am On Jul 13, 2014
tongue
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 13, 2014
And why isn't "1" added to your username like mine and a host of others? It should be Cleverly1. Na the new tag given to all NL slaves now oo. Bros, I'm suspecting you undecided
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by aryzgreat: 2:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Aturu!
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:46am On Jul 13, 2014
You're welcome. This is the original Yoritshekiri. My handle with the same moniker, Yoritshekiri was stolen.

5 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nnewi1stSon: 4:44am On Jul 13, 2014
I thought you had been confined to a mental home to recuperate from the near collapse of your brain cells after the Ekiti elections sent kilo joules of shock through your Nervous systems? undecided well nairaland is open to all, both the mentally unstable and jobless... Enjoy your freedom while it lasts cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 13, 2014
Welcome back odogwu nwoke! You were surely missed badly.
*hugs*

5 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 13, 2014
The recalcitrant Yoritshekiri died a tragic death during the Nairaland Tsunami. He was blown away with the wind. Never to be heard from again!
Meanwhile since U have decided to show Ur ugly face on this forum once again, I will welcome U with very bad news..... The Fresh Air Squad is now much stronger than ever. U also have arrears of dressing down which has been stockpiled for U. Expect the e-Ogbunigwes to start going off any moment.
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Mogidi: 5:28am On Jul 13, 2014
@Mugu

I thought Tinubu found you a new position, considering the abysmal job you did for him before the Ekiti beat down.

After all the braggadocio before the Ekiti election am sure you learnt something from that episode and that is, never to speak from your anus.

Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Brimmie(m): 5:32am On Jul 13, 2014
Welcome back bruh! Yorishekri handle has been stolen by a Cankerworm.

2 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Brimmie(m): 5:34am On Jul 13, 2014
berem: Welcome back odogwu nwoke! You were surely missed badly.
*hugs*
**Catches-the-hug** tongue
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by banfreakzoid: 5:36am On Jul 13, 2014
we welcome you comrade!!!! and let do what we do every night. putting em fvckheads in the gutters...... THE SLAYER.....say so...

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 13, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: I thought you had been confined to a mental home to recuperate from the near collapse of your brain cells after the Ekiti elections sent kilo joules of shock through your neurones? undecided well nairaland is open to all, both the mentally unstable and jobless... Enjoy your freedom while it lasts cheesy
This is a bad blow, bro take am easy before you kill the first son of the supporters of APC
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 13, 2014
banfreakzoid:

monkey what the business of y'all nincompoops with Berem, how about shoving portent c-4's in your buccal orifice.for your information, am a monkey,demented idiot, inept and foolish like the rest of my type on Nairaland.
I was expecting to get a reply from a human, never knew it will come from a vulture-brained human face rocking dimwit. Please never you quote me on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2014
berem: Welcome back odogwu nwoke! You were surely missed badly.
*hugs*
since she welcomes you, then you are welcomed indeed.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by sainty2k3(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Many abuses and name calling up here already, I wonder if the MODs are working or if the report button is just to fulfill all righteousness. Or some people are immuned to ban.
nairaland needs further sanitization.
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by omenka(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: I thought you had been confined to a mental home to recuperate from the near collapse of your brain cells after the Ekiti elections sent kilo joules of shock through your neurones? undecided well nairaland is open to all, both the mentally unstable and jobless... Enjoy your freedom while it lasts cheesy
Well sorry to disapoint you!
 He's back to make life a living hell for all ye Cankerworms. 

4 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by omenka(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2014
With the number of hidden post, I can see the sons and daughters of jezeebel are already communing. Let the Misery begin!! Welcome back Hercules Clerverly!
Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2014
Welcome back brother.

3 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by omenka(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2014
Just feel like sharing the pic of a cankerworm I spoted yesterday eating up a tree I planted! Fed it to my pet nightingale.

3 Likes

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2014
So many hidden posts! I know it was Ngwakwe that moved this thread to this section. He must have been pained that Cleverly is free!

Haters gonna hate! tongue

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am Back-Cleverly by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2014
Clerverly: Wow it is good to be back! I know it would be a good news for some and a very bad news for some cheesy Which ever way, Cleverly is finally back!

My Story: My monicker was unjustifiably banned by one of the PDP moderators for 2months for calling Jonathan a drunkard and all the pleas, reports, mails and some Nairalanders interventions for the fellow to review the ban, fell on deaf hears. I quietly served the ban, came back and opened a thread where i thanked those who stood behind me in those two black months of my ban, alas the same mod got a tip off, that i was back and decided to place a hefty ban in order to silence me finally! Thanks to the hackers, I am now free!

However, I must confess it was not an easy decision coming back here again after piping as a guest, to read and observed that some Never-do-well-kids like idumuose, Victorciza, Mogidi et al have finally hijacked politics section with their abusive, intolerant, hate preaching, Name-callings and agbero-like behavior on this noble and intelligent-filled section of this forum. And i shoulder in disbelief how, the ever-banning-ready Moderators allow them to roam freely like chain-less dogs! It is really a pity! Anyway thats for another day.

This post wont be complete without mentioning names of comrades who steered the ship of the progressives while i was away on forced leave;
Special mentions go to:

Berem- Nwanyi Oma!
Lagbake- The real woman!
Omenka
Gurnam
Eggheader- Mr. slayer!
Oduastates
Aresa
Donphilous
Gbawe
Barcanista
Demdem
Yorishekri
Nduchuks
Alaoeri
MadamOringo
defaithy
Caseless
Obiagelli
Cyril83
Vedd
Brimmie

And a host of other monickers swept away by the hurricane hackers cheesy

Then to the other side of divide, the cankerworm house keepers- Ngwakwe, Jmaine, ikengawo and tomankint i equally missed you guys!

Now lets get down to business!

welcome back jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Unnecessary Inventions / Unicalabar Supplementary List For The 2014/2015 Academic Session Finally Updated / If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.