Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan (39501 Views)

Lagos School Where Pupils Share Classroom With Animals / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by adexsimply(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
datbay: This is dangerous education or perhaps learning in danger.Op,give us the full address of this school,let's trace it.
I know the school. I'd give you a good description if you could tell me why you want to trace it.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by datbay(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
adexsimply: I know the school. I'd give you a good description if you could tell me why you want to trace it.
Am a Human right lawyer based in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by adexsimply(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
datbay: Am a Human right lawyer based in Ibadan.
urban day grammar school is very close to new gbagi market. Along old ife road.

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Onlinebizexpert(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
i come here make i see snake wey dey take lectures

and nothing

OP no vex me again

interested in online importation biz QUOTE ME
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by January10: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Scyllapatron: what really is the work of these local government councillors, apart from cruising around in latest Hyundai brands?
your local government councillor cruise around in d latest hyundai brands? Abeg where are u from? Common sense is not common sah. Make councillor they renovate schools abi..
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by egopersonified(f): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Op, there are schs like this littered inside town in most, if not all states.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by sarutobie(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
progressive education indeed..this is what happens when you focus on the speck of splinter in another man's eye, when you have a log of wood embedded in yours.Hypocrites! first of all remove the log of wood in your eyes then you can see clearly to remove the splinter in another man's eye.

10 Likes

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
See how every1 is claiming 'its no more news'. What happened to holding our elected officials accountable?
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by frank043(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
@OP,the pics and a few words would have spoken volumes! You don't expect me to read all that. Anyway,that's the state of most public schools in the country. The politicians and their families are living large with tax payers' money,all their kids are either in private secondary schools/universities or schooling abroad. I pity the kids and our upcoming generation. I see a bloody revolution against the politicians looming!!! May God help those that will be caught in it. I will for sure be a fore runner...
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
I cannot believe my eyes. shocked
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
There is absolutely no development in the west apart from Lagos? tongue

8 Likes

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by henryobinna(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Isiterere: op don't be lazy , provide picture(s)

ALL IZZ WELL
brother all is not well oh

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by acunon: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
hmmmm,dis does not sound good
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Faun(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
adexsimply: I know the school. I'd give you a good description if you could tell me why you want to trace it.

This guy works in the school.
You shall be arrested soon.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Adedayo516(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lol... So urban day story just reach here... For your info, that school has always been like that for as long as I know... And am talking about as far back as 1999-2000..... So y'all saying progressive and all think about something else..

Also, Loyola college and oke ibadan.... This two school are rotting gradually...

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by okotv(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
education is free but this particular school students are learning at a cost price
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by aryzgreat: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sophisticated educational facilities.............. Powered by the Janjaweedians. APshyt! Progressthieves indeed!

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Nicepoker(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Smartsyn: if i post the picshure of a school i came across in Kogi State recently, you guys may mistaken me to be a convict, posting picshures from Guantanamo Bay..
shut up ave u seen how that facility before?
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by tellwisdom: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Those captured gurls are better off these people sad

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by gramci: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is what you get when money appropriated for education is used to service Tinubu's political ambition

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by zurine(f): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
wow
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by donodion(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Omexonomy: These bunch of clowns and thives who call themselves south west governors who claimed they are following awo legacy of free and afordable education esp one fash of lagos who increase lasu school fees to N350 thousand and he was highly celebrated in nairaland
They are all bastards.I careless if yoruba,igbo,efik or kanuris.those crying for increased schools fees,shouting theres no money but quietly fail to state how governors wives and their legions owns "expensive private schools" across the country.

urban day secondary school as I knew it has been in existence for decades.its a shame..a big shame countrymen have accepted all this as their fate.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Rockyheight: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
The sad tale of education in south west states Oyo in particular. And they keeping lieing about their Giant strides in education, shame to APC! AJimobi must go. People will be amazed at d conditions of schools in ibadan. When a governor uses a block of six classrooms in billboards to represent his achievements in education " dat no be wahala"?
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by eaglechild: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
What exactly is the problem with Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
donodion:
They are all bastards.I careless if yoruba,igbo,efik or kanuris.those crying for increased schools fees,shouting theres no money but quietly fail to state how governors wives and their legions owns "expensive private schools" across the country.
urban day secondary school as I knew it has been in existence for decades.its a shame..a big shame countrymen have accepted all this as their fate.
soon,the governor will be made to rush to abroad when he is flushed out of Agodi Govt House

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Reverses JAMB's Policies On Admission!!! / The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.