Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan (39502 Views)

Lagos School Where Pupils Share Classroom With Animals / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Lanretoye(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
is southwest governors responsible for clearing the bush in that surrounding?,reptile koor aligator ni.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Ugele: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Omexonomy: These bunch of clowns and thives who call themselves south west governors who claimed they are following awo legacy of free and afordable education esp one fash of lagos who increase lasu school fees to N350 thousand and he was highly celebrated in nairaland
i strongly believe dat u & hopeless brothers are envy south west, because of levels of their development. Without Lagos, no of brothers can survive when comes to d business.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Unemadu: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ugele: i strongly believe dat u & hopeless brothers are envy south west, because of levels of their development. Without Lagos, no of brothers can survive when comes to d business.

they are not only in Lagos bro!
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
experimentist: Picture of snake with his pen and papers or...undecided
adonblifit
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by kabba7(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
The one I saw at mabenyi in olamaboro LG in kogi state looks like a shrine.

OKO ma mudu je chaka !
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Galadimabawa: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
For this Ibadan? I tought this type of things only happen in the north
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Yinkagbo(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
bdemix: APC grin grin

I hate when pple can not use thr common sense......is the poverty so much that ppl cannt think again.....shey na after akala left oyo state that they created the skul?if the ans is no....so why can't he(akala) do something to the skul when he was governor.......
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by antartica(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2014
grin grin grin

Zombie education.What is a child going to learn in that kind of environment?How to live in abject miseries,maybe.

Education means having a descent roof over your head,food,clothes,security,love,selflessness and tall dreams.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by leksy99(m): 2:39am On Jul 14, 2014
Father lord, I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ this a school?
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by tym92(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Incredible....
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by free37: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2014
evesdon4u: I thought this type of sitting pattern in schools was only common in the North. Surprisingly, it is in the South West too...God help us!

hmmmm.......
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Sweetlemon(f): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Akshow: U are seriously in need of this free education. No full stop, no comma, no sense in the raaaawbish u wrote above.

Oh my days! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Sweetlemon(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Why are people screaming SW up and down?

Come to my village in Akwa Ibom nau. SS3 students cannot even speak basic English.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by gratiaeo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yinkagbo:

I hate when pple can not use thr common sense......is the poverty so much that ppl cannt think again.....shey na after akala left oyo state that they created the skul?if the ans is no....so why can't he(akala) do something to the skul when he was governor.......
What's useless Ajmobi doing with his three yrs in office? Or three yrs is not enough to renovate schools in Oyo state? Southwest and hypocrite
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Damyion(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
fellis: I can't see any reptiles learning with them in that picture, what kind of sensationalist headline is on this thread sef?
dis one does not even understand figurative expressions... and yet, you are yabbing a school. You sef go school?
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Danhumprey: Abygirl!angry

Emmanuel!
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Danhumprey: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ohwhy:

Emmanuel!
Lol. How are you?grin
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by SenatorJames(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Smartsyn: if i post the picshure of a school i came across in Kogi State recently, you guys may mistaken me to be a convict, posting picshures from Guantanamo Bay..
As you just mention Kogi state, I know it can't be lie, even if its not true. That place is a good epitome of poverty (mostly Igala land)
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Smartsyn(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
SenatorJames: As you just mention Kogi state, I know it can't be lie, even if its not true. That place is a good epitome of poverty (mostly Igala land)
Omala LGA, that's where am talking about. Those people are literally still living in the stone age. The funny part it that the former governor and the mother of the present governor is from that area.
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 17, 2014
D
Danhumprey: Lol. How are you?grin

Am good. And you?
Re: Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan by Emeka30: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2015
How can students learn in such environment? What will their resultant behavior be like?
Take a look at this
Topic:Perceptions of School Guidance and Counselors on the Efficacy of Guidance Services in Reducing Behaviour Problems in Secondary Schools
By name Guidance and Counseling; A process of helping individuals discover and develop their education, vocational and psychological potentialities and thereby achieve an optimal level of personal happiness and social usefulness.
If you are a student of guidance and counseling or you are writing on your final project this is surely for you
if you are a parent, caring citizen pls take a time to see this
Educationists don't miss out
http://uniprojectsearch.com/efficacy-guida…ondary-schools/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Reverses JAMB's Policies On Admission!!! / The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.